The Sound of War

DeletedUser

Greetings world.

My sources tells me there's a war that just started a few hours ago between the top ranked tribe AAA and BD, which is ranked ten and nine.

The history dosn't show much between these two, but I'm sure they will have an interesting war. Good luck to both sides!

Side 1:
Tribes: AAA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,086
Side 2: 5,162
Difference: 8,924

image.php

DeletedUser

i doubt if anyone other than the members in those two tribes would be interested in this war.
IMO, no matter who wins or looses, both the tribes are gonna be fodder for one of the top 4 tribes.

However, if i have to pick a winner between the two tribes, i will root for BD.

DeletedUser

I'm sure tribes with borders and diplomatic relations with these tribes will be interested. Who cares for top 4 anyway?^^

DeletedUser

It much better if someone on both tribes can confirm this rumor, i don't think there's a war between this 2 tribes..

DeletedUser

This morning, AAA nobled two BD villages - and I doubt they are inactive ones. Means something for sure ;)

I'm sure there will be quite a few more ennoblements the next couple of hours.

DeletedUser

btw gl to both tribes, AAA have a very good location to dominate BD

Lost serenity

Gl to both tribes. Though it doesn't a top tribe war, thy are evenly matched, it seems, so it could be interesting.

DeletedUser

I am co-leader of BD.

BD and AAA~F had been allies for a long time as BD fended off attacks from the likes of CoD.
After numerous nobling disputes the decision was taken by the BD council to reduce our relationship to a NAP. This was a few weeks ago.

Recently we have been made aware by numerous sources (even as far away as players in APOC) that AAA is preparing to war us and is already stacking its borders.

It appears they took there chance to provoke conflict when a player, Saga Continent, was mistakenly kicked from BD and thus reinvited. He was back in the tribe very soon.

Mar 14
12:30Saga Continent joined the tribe. Mar 14
08:49Saga Continent has been invited by donovanrules12345. Mar 14
08:33Saga Continent has been dismissed by donovanrules12345.

That evening 70 attacks were launched on the player and the AAA leaders chose to lie to us:
Boniface on 14.03. at 15:42
70 incomings to 11 villages looks like an offensive to me.

Especially with the players all coordinating together.

Your attacks were also launched many hours AFTER he returned to the tribe.

headlights on 14.03. at 15:46
no no, not after

that is not an offensive. so do we do attack grey when they have more then 5 vills in our area.

offensive would be bout 200-300 to his vills and same to every player in his area and indeed all would be gone

You will see i think i looses none or perhaps one or two. we work it out

Boniface on 14.03. at 15:50
Dont patronise me.

I was sitting the account + marking the attacks as they came in so lets stop the lies.

Also you made an attempt to recruit him, both of these are extremely displeasing to us and you will soon see our response

headlights on 14.03. at 15:53
It was not my intension to patronise you.

you will see the attack i did send will not be folowed by a train.
He was grey and that was all. Right away i got msg he was back i did send circular to hold fire.

You will so no new attacks incoming if so, please contact me.
Since then we have had incomings hitting quite a few players in the tribe - at least 6 confirmed including me.
Saga Continent was not supported and is far inside AAA territory. We expect him to lose most if not all his villages.
As they have been planning this for a while and have had time to stack their borders it is to be expected that AAA will take an early lead in the stats, though AAA are still insisting that there has been no orders to attacks and we are still napped...

Watch this space.

DeletedUser

In my views, these top players from AAA is a joke.

Defender: muhamedt
Destination: AAA30 (518|785) K75

Quantity: 1792 1272 727 11 552 0 20 0 0 0
Losses: 1792 1272 727 11 552 0 20 0 0 0

Defender: eddiekoski
Destination: Incoming support (527|780) K75

Quantity: 2000 2000 1200 600 1000 200 100 0 1 4
Losses: 2000 2000 1200 600 1000 200 100 0 1 4

Defender: taddy
Destination: AAA3 (532|794) K75

Quantity: 0 0 7000 100 3200 0 250 0 0 5
Losses: 0 0 7000 100 3200 0 250 0 0 5

Two of the three last clearly had mixed villages, at this stage playing like this will get consequences. If you ask me, AAA's leadership failed miserably making sure they held quality players. But then again, what can you expect from a 15 year old relying on parents permission to play? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol 5 nobles :D

Quote:

DeletedUser

Quote:

and?..... 5 nobles is the only way to be 100% certain of taking a village. whats more noobish is leaving all your offense in the village or not being sat when you're not there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

man i hate it when i am so far awey from the war.
but maybe i will get closer?
lets fake the hell out of them.

DeletedUser

Quote:

Does having noble train villages with 2-3 noble trains make you a noob if you can time your nukes and trains from multiple villages? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

After the first 12 hours of fighting AAA are ahead.
This was fully expected though as I said earlier as they had been planning it for a long time and mass attacked our isolated and weaker players on the border.

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AAA AAA3
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 20
Difference: 19
image.php

Just like to point out it was me that got the one :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides although my money is currently on bd (presuming other tribes don't get involved...which they will most likely)

DeletedUser

Does having noble train villages with 2-3 noble trains make you a noob if you can time your nukes and trains from multiple villages? :icon_rolleyes:

no it just makes you someone with no life. it's plain stupid to have 2-3 noble villas when you can have 4-5 noble trains, it takes way more time to coordinate attacks and trains when you use 2-3 nobles from 1 villa. at this stage 4 is probably the best. it's relativaly short range nobling for now so having to send 1 noble twice isn't that much of a problem. when nobles start making 75hour+ strawls I'd advise 5 nobles/train

DeletedUser

i have to say this is one of the better wars going about right now as both tribe are pretty much the same in size and skill
im still wait for them to come ask us to join in but i sure they will lol . I would like to say that AAAs timeing was pretty good as they wait for BD to start attacking CoD so BD will have to fight off 2 tribes .They will have to pull something big out to win this one
it will be a good war to keep an eye on and should go on for some time

good luck to both tribes

DeletedUser

finnie, if you guys join in on our side, let it be known that we didnt ask you to. whatever you choose to do, let it be known it was on your own accord. i think AAA, BD, and the rest of the world want to see how this one plays out, and ICARUS attacks would clearly sway it in either direction.