The Story of W85!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

While the last chapter(s) remains unwritten, much of the story of the last Non-P2W world has already played out. Idk the story of W85 though, so that is where you all come in. Everybody will off course have their own version of events; so the more people who tell the story, the more comprehensive the story will be. If we wait till the end, it will basically be the winning tribe's version.

hurod

dvwefeqfi2ek´md vmev0vi wd fkfjevvnv f31f3fvnev dvkevevväösäaoddkckm

1uYroRF.gif

dwicjj ´e´+12r3rvm2e9vdqvsqxsxs,pxscsomcj9qc9üüü

DeletedUser105579

To the tune of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Now this is the story all about how

My world got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became a member of a tribe called Rabid

In east K55 born and raised
In the rim is where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some noobs looking like fools
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my co got scared
He said "We're moving with Martin and JD in that tribe over there"

I whistled for Garrock and when he came near the
Profile said "elite" and seemed very fair
If anything I could say that this duke was rare
But I thought yeah, lets get it, yo homes to that tribe up there!

I pulled up to a tribe about seven or eight
And I yelled to the duke "Yo, homes smell you later!"
Looked at my tribe I was finally there
To sit on my throne and become a millionare

Orlok-tsubodai

To the tune of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Now this is the story all about how

My world got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became a member of a tribe called Rabid

In east K55 born and raised
In the rim is where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some noobs looking like fools
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my co got scared
He said "We're moving with Martin and JD in that tribe over there"

I whistled for Garrock and when he came near the
Profile said "elite" and seemed very fair
If anything I could say that this duke was rare
But I thought yeah, lets get it, yo homes to that tribe up there!

I pulled up to a tribe about seven or eight
And I yelled to the duke "Yo, homes smell you later!"
Looked at my tribe I was finally there
To sit on my throne and become a millionare

this is awesome, i love it

Deleted User - 4669627

entertaining as it was, i guess the winning tribe will write the only version of the story of w85
i do not play w85, i cannot even name a single tribe tbh, but it is the last non-p2w world, and i know a lot of the big names played this world
i also know a lot of people were unable to play w85, but are/will be interested in reading the final chapter of classic tw
but twstats does not tell the story, nor is there a stickied blog
so all we have for those interested is a song, which while entertaining, explains nothing at all

so the final chapter of classic tw will apparently remain untold, shame :(

DeletedUser

entertaining as it was, i guess the winning tribe will write the only version of the story of w85
i do not play w85, i cannot even name a single tribe tbh, but it is the last non-p2w world, and i know a lot of the big names played this world
i also know a lot of people were unable to play w85, but are/will be interested in reading the final chapter of classic tw
but twstats does not tell the story, nor is there a stickied blog
so all we have for those interested is a song, which while entertaining, explains nothing at all

so the final chapter of classic tw will apparently remain untold, shame :(

While I cannot provide a full explanation of the happenings of the world, I can provide a very detailed events of thats happened in the southwest, and what has happened from the perspective of southwestern players. This is to the best of my ability, and while im sure I may leave out some bits of knowledge, Im quite confident my involvement will allow more insight than most.

Immediately upon joining up there are a few tribes that every player would take notice of. Note, these tribes are who was relevant in the first two weeks, and new tribes will come into play as I progress. The tribes listed in here are ones I can explain, and remember for the most part. Just cause I don't talk about them doesn't mean they didn't matter.

EQ- A well known tribe from world 82 I think? With the same leader and a few new recruits. These guys were considered the most intimidating tribe early on, they more or less took control of K45 from the very beginning. Their war record was nearly flawless.

ISN: A group of Korean players joined this world. Surrounded in controversy this tribe took some of the largest leads in individual player growth. The incredibly top heavy tribe safely sat at rank 1 for a long time. At some points in time they had all 5 of the top 5 players in the first month of play. However, many smaller accounts with stagnant growth were also featured in the tribe. Some of the earliest nobles and full nukes came out of this tribe, and there was a certain level of fear in what would happen if they snowballed. They shared K55 with SARCOW, and Panda.

Rabid - Rabid started all the way down in the 50's - 40's range as far as tribe ranking early on. But any idiot looking at average points per player could tell from an early stage that this was not a random concoction of tw players. This tribe was publicly organized by garrock, argued to be one of the more successful tw leader in his time, and a host of experienced and very talented vets coming back for what may be their last chance at the true tw experience. Rabid dominated their K and broke apart any alliances form against them very quickly. Much like EQ 1 month into the game they had taken complete control of k55 with little room for any survivors. Rabid has never had more than close to 30 members through out the entire game. This, mixed with the reputation of the involved players made rabid a huge threat from day one, as they didn't need to come close to the 60 member limit to not only be relevant, but to be dominant.

Panda - A tribe that came in with a core group of players, and recruited some new faces as well. Lead by the superguy account featuring Ruud and young from day 1. This leadership group was also experienced, but had a hurdle put in its path in that there was a tribe known as ISN in the early phases. Panda is currently one of the top tribes in the world, and has had a long stay amongst the top ranks of tribes on world 85 with no clear end in sight.

Sarcow - ew. Probably 5 actual premade players. Known as somewhat of a mass recruiting tribe lead by Lifesless clown. I will explain this one more.

K55
There was a random rim tribe called NWO. I joined NWO, talked to the leader. At the time ISN and Panda were the two major forces. ISN much more than Panda. If you were basing your opinion on the scoreboard, then ISN was the heavy favorite. I explained that if we didnt make a major move in NWO then we would be swallowed whole by the major players. So a merge took place. NWO into Sarcow. Sarcow was a 30 tribe member tribe that looked threatening early on. With the merge, they became a top 10 tribe, and were a mainstay on 85 for a decent amount of time.

The following statements are for pure documentation purposes. Im not accusing anyone of anything. Im stating what I am because I want to accurately reflect the attitude held towards ISN, and the kind of thoughts circulating players within 85.

Many people felt that early on, the large discrepancy in successful and stagnant players in ISN could be explained by the fact that the top accounts were being "fed" by the smaller ones. ISN had just a handful of terrifyingly large players, and this seemed to be the explanation to most people.

While there was no obvious original owner of K44, a tribe that was apparently a premade named Dokdo emerged quickly to be the owner, though was a bit of a late bloomer. I know little to nothing about Dokdo, or its leadership.

As a result, the Panda premade wasnt really able to come in and dominate the continent right away the way they planned. Immediately the largest threat was recognized by SARCOW and Panda to be ISN. so Rank 2 and 3 in the continent united to take down ISN. Sarcow players were dropping like flies and being used to filter support to mainstays in the panda tribe. Isn crumbled quickly when the Korean players were rumored to no longer be communicating effectively with the English players. As a result ISN split a lot of ways. A short lived tribe known as Valk formed, but it quickly came back to Panda and Sarcow. Panda offered a merge to Sarcow. Lifeless clown was a dipshit and went on record saying they were just as good as the much larger and elite panda tribe. panda crushed sarcow within a week, and nothing remained of sarcow players except for those who fled successfully, which were few and far between.

Panda went on to dominate the continent. While in the NE Eq shattered apart as well as Dokdo. Several tribes were formed and split after the fact, but for the most part (from my understanding) the tribes have consisted of a lot of the same players. Im not quite sure what happened with eq, apparently Atmospheric (leader of EQ) had to leave the world? It was quite a shame as I believe many players were anticipating a war between rabid and EQ. Im not really sure if that was ever going to happen, but it would have been a very interesting war to watch.

In the current state there are really about 5 major tribes.

X - one of the splits of dokdo
Panda
Rabid
Y - from what I understand mostly former dokdo and EQ players
Old - a rim tribe that has grown at an alarming rate starting to push into the K45 area and quickly becoming a major player.

DeletedUser

X. was not a split off of DOKDO. It existed long before the fall of DOKDO, was originally a rim tribe based in K43.

DeletedUser

The same way Rabid isn't a split of SALT, Panda isn't a split of ISN and Old isn't a split of EQ. We call it recruitment. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Im asking because I dont know. Did you guys war dokdo or something?

DeletedUser

While I cannot provide a full explanation of the happenings of the world, I can provide a very detailed events of thats happened in the southwest, and what has happened from the perspective of southwestern players. This is to the best of my ability, and while im sure I may leave out some bits of knowledge, Im quite confident my involvement will allow more insight than most.

Immediately upon joining up there are a few tribes that every player would take notice of. Note, these tribes are who was relevant in the first two weeks, and new tribes will come into play as I progress. The tribes listed in here are ones I can explain, and remember for the most part. Just cause I don't talk about them doesn't mean they didn't matter.

EQ- A well known tribe from world 82 I think? With the same leader and a few new recruits. These guys were considered the most intimidating tribe early on, they more or less took control of K45 from the very beginning. Their war record was nearly flawless.

ISN: A group of Korean players joined this world. Surrounded in controversy this tribe took some of the largest leads in individual player growth. The incredibly top heavy tribe safely sat at rank 1 for a long time. At some points in time they had all 5 of the top 5 players in the first month of play. However, many smaller accounts with stagnant growth were also featured in the tribe. Some of the earliest nobles and full nukes came out of this tribe, and there was a certain level of fear in what would happen if they snowballed. They shared K55 with SARCOW, and Panda.

Rabid - Rabid started all the way down in the 50's - 40's range as far as tribe ranking early on. But any idiot looking at average points per player could tell from an early stage that this was not a random concoction of tw players. This tribe was publicly organized by garrock, argued to be one of the more successful tw leader in his time, and a host of experienced and very talented vets coming back for what may be their last chance at the true tw experience. Rabid dominated their K and broke apart any alliances form against them very quickly. Much like EQ 1 month into the game they had taken complete control of k55 with little room for any survivors. Rabid has never had more than close to 30 members through out the entire game. This, mixed with the reputation of the involved players made rabid a huge threat from day one, as they didn't need to come close to the 60 member limit to not only be relevant, but to be dominant.

Panda - A tribe that came in with a core group of players, and recruited some new faces as well. Lead by the superguy account featuring Ruud and young from day 1. This leadership group was also experienced, but had a hurdle put in its path in that there was a tribe known as ISN in the early phases. Panda is currently one of the top tribes in the world, and has had a long stay amongst the top ranks of tribes on world 85 with no clear end in sight.

Sarcow - ew. Probably 5 actual premade players. Known as somewhat of a mass recruiting tribe lead by Lifesless clown. I will explain this one more.

K55
There was a random rim tribe called NWO. I joined NWO, talked to the leader. At the time ISN and Panda were the two major forces. ISN much more than Panda. If you were basing your opinion on the scoreboard, then ISN was the heavy favorite. I explained that if we didnt make a major move in NWO then we would be swallowed whole by the major players. So a merge took place. NWO into Sarcow. Sarcow was a 30 tribe member tribe that looked threatening early on. With the merge, they became a top 10 tribe, and were a mainstay on 85 for a decent amount of time.

The following statements are for pure documentation purposes. Im not accusing anyone of anything. Im stating what I am because I want to accurately reflect the attitude held towards ISN, and the kind of thoughts circulating players within 85.

Many people felt that early on, the large discrepancy in successful and stagnant players in ISN could be explained by the fact that the top accounts were being "fed" by the smaller ones. ISN had just a handful of terrifyingly large players, and this seemed to be the explanation to most people.

While there was no obvious original owner of K44, a tribe that was apparently a premade named Dokdo emerged quickly to be the owner, though was a bit of a late bloomer. I know little to nothing about Dokdo, or its leadership.

As a result, the Panda premade wasnt really able to come in and dominate the continent right away the way they planned. Immediately the largest threat was recognized by SARCOW and Panda to be ISN. so Rank 2 and 3 in the continent united to take down ISN. Sarcow players were dropping like flies and being used to filter support to mainstays in the panda tribe. Isn crumbled quickly when the Korean players were rumored to no longer be communicating effectively with the English players. As a result ISN split a lot of ways. A short lived tribe known as Valk formed, but it quickly came back to Panda and Sarcow. Panda offered a merge to Sarcow. Lifeless clown was a dipshit and went on record saying they were just as good as the much larger and elite panda tribe. panda crushed sarcow within a week, and nothing remained of sarcow players except for those who fled successfully, which were few and far between.

Panda went on to dominate the continent. While in the NE Eq shattered apart as well as Dokdo. Several tribes were formed and split after the fact, but for the most part (from my understanding) the tribes have consisted of a lot of the same players. Im not quite sure what happened with eq, apparently Atmospheric (leader of EQ) had to leave the world? It was quite a shame as I believe many players were anticipating a war between rabid and EQ. Im not really sure if that was ever going to happen, but it would have been a very interesting war to watch.

In the current state there are really about 5 major tribes.

X - one of the splits of dokdo
Panda
Rabid
Y - from what I understand mostly former dokdo and EQ players
Old - a rim tribe that has grown at an alarming rate starting to push into the K45 area and quickly becoming a major player.

Nice covering for the situation in that area.

If I may just add the tribe formed after ISN splitting was called Val (valor); they were planning to pursue the fight along ISN against Panda (till here ISN/Valor was leading) until ISN declared war on Val too. So they switched targets and join Panda against ISN.

DeletedUser

Peeps who do not know what happened, should not assume crap and pretend it to be the truth.
The assumption is known to be the mother of all mistakes for a reason.
Panda for example was not a premade and Superguy123 not the account that started it

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

noah, thank you, awesome reply!

do not let the haters bother you, if they had anything real to say they would tell their story same as you, rather than try to pick your story apart
shame on the haters, rather than try to contribute you simply try to take away from what others contribute, how petty

Erig

noah, thank you, awesome reply!

do not let the haters bother you, if they had anything real to say they would tell their story same as you, rather than try to pick your story apart
shame on the haters, rather than try to contribute you simply try to take away from what others contribute, how petty

Ants lowkey trynna make noah the next shahyd :DDDD

mtg-ruud

Story of Panda

Panda is not a pre made, it was made by Superguy account after leaving Pro? And sifting through and taking the more Pro members with them.

Upon immediate making of the tribe we were contacted by ISN member Just Be, while it was hard to be clear with the communication issue but was cleat Just Be asking for Panda and ISN to be united together whether it was to be a form of a merger or alliance is unclear. But it was clear that the relationship would be to essentially work together and see what the world had to offer. At the time nothing was accepted or agreed to as we had relations elsewhere and did not want any others as were just starting out at the time.

Fast forward a little more in time It was clear to us what ISN reputation was and would become and acknowledged that a relationship with them would not be in our best interests. We established an alliance with sarcow and agreed to work together against ISN. while an early war broke out between our tribes there were some successful days and unsuccessful days between the involved tribes is putting it blunt.

The deciding factor did not come until A coalition of members split from ISN and formed a tribe called Val who then after some days after the split agreed to join panda. After that Isn was mopped and cleaned up. Relations with Sarcow became tense after that as they didn't fully agree with val merger and took in a couple of members who left ISN in the days and weeks to follow.

Fast forward again, after a ceratin peroid of nobling fronts became established and word got out to us on TBS planning to hit Panda when Eq, tbs, goons, and supposedly then sarcow was ganging up to hit rabid.

We had an established relationship with rabid long before one with sarcow and was easy to see whats the sides were to be in this war, for some reason it seemed sarcow got cold feet and never hit. While certain tbs members gave info to the member they were gonna op. Then they went ahead and opped the account and mostly splatted(y they told the account ahead of time is a peculiar strategy but oh well). Tbs soon fell apart and members started to leave and form tribes. Obviously declared on the tribes they left and formed while figuring what now to do with Sarcow. Our intentions were to merge a select few into tribe and soon realized that would not work as Sarcow established relations with ex tbs members and planned to recruit them and war us, upon seeing this immediately declared on Sarcow. After declaring ex tbs members joined Sarcow.

Sarcow vs Panda, sarcow believed that our grace period was still to be in effect after they recruited refugees and were initially planning to recruit said refugees and war us, we let them believe this and opped them and first few hrs was clear they were done for, but only those original sarcow members were taken out. Only the originals ones taken out as ex tbs ran once again this time to Public. Public was then messaged and would not drop them so pretty obvious what happens next there. A few select members recruited here and there and now here we are.....

In no ways is this exactly how everything has happened , but I have not the time of the day to type that out. Hope this helps clear up some things

-Superguy Account

Deleted User - 4669627

thank you it does

it also demonstrates the need for multiple sources to get the most accurate understanding
clearly, noah did not slander panda, but his perspective was from the outside and was incomplete
we have had several stories now and many views

clearly, i am not the only person interested in reading more, even if nobody else says it

DeletedUser

thank you it does

it also demonstrates the need for multiple sources to get the most accurate understanding
clearly, noah did not slander panda, but his perspective was from the outside and was incomplete
we have had several stories now and many views

clearly, i am not the only person interested in reading more, even if nobody else says it

im in panda lol....