The TFCP Election Campaign 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Tinu Fan Club Party
teabagicon.jpg

To read more about the President elections please visit:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=158720

Greeting, W35. Needless to say, the great Tinu has been nominated for the presidential elections. We at the TFCP believe that people should live in comfort, without worries, safely, in harmony. And so, we the TFCP promise to spend every God given day of our lives to take down the threat, hotnub. Hotnub, like the sun are hot, now we figure, if the sun weren't so hot, (without hotnub), Global warming will be decreased by 75%. This being said, we will not drown. This will also mean better economy for surrounding tribes. Market value rising, and free money.

notoglobalwarming-1.jpg

Also, as the TFCP, we insure you no Glarmorous people will be here to tell you they are sending fakes which are real. You will no longer have to be fooled by their false advertising. And you're ODD will rise.

Here at the TFCP we believe that no man should be taxed for nothing, so only people who do not attack hotnub will be taxed.

I am a mod in the w35 public skype chat, so if you vote for me, i can mute anyone who bugs you.

I can make you worlds best siggiez!
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=158498

learnfromtinu.jpg

Have you seen this before? Yes? That's cause we let 'Learn' the tribe formed by some surviving cookies to use it as their CoA!
Which shows we are a vary charitable party, who help those in need.

SO VOTE FOR TINU!
REPRESENTATIVE OF THE TFCP!
Tinu Fan Club Party!

funny-dog-pictures-let-the-force-1.jpg

DeletedUser

oh
my
god
ROFL
u have my vote

and btw im a mod in that chat too so if tinu bugs u all ill dismiss him :lol:
Jk I <3 tinu

DeletedUser

FAIL!!!!!! :p

All luck to u ^^
Don't let this candidate fool you, last christmas, i gave him my heart.
and the VERY NEXT DAY! he threw it away!

so this year, to save you all from tears.. give it to TINU! XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8251f1432b5ded538796459b34224ce5.jpg

Yeah... But without the sun, these things wouldn't exist. They rely on the warmth of the sun to survive.
Help save these beautiful animals by voting "NO" to this soon to be Tinu tenure.

DeletedUser

We still need the sun! we just don't need hotnub cause it creates too much heat. Without them we will still have those creatures! and we will also have land!

DeletedUser

Hell yeah! We're so hot it hurts. Mmmm

exactly! it HURTS! so we need to get rid of hotnub! VOTE FOR TINUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser75695

KJ or Tinu...hmmm...

Sorry Tinu but the earth is cooling now (yes, its true temperature goes up in summer and down in winter!) so we need HotNub.

DeletedUser

Sorry Tinu...I already voted for King Johan :icon_sad:

I <3 you....I just don't believe in you.

But good luck ^_^

DeletedUser

Sorry Tinu...I already voted for King Johan :icon_sad:

I <3 you....I just don't believe in you.

But good luck ^_^

The cat may betray you Tinu by voting for that evil Johan but the playful kitten wont :icon_razz:
Moi vote is urs :)

and that was a sick burn lollololol kittie..i love u but i dont believe in u bahahhahahahaha

DeletedUser

8251f1432b5ded538796459b34224ce5.jpg

Yeah... But without the sun, these things wouldn't exist. They rely on the warmth of the sun to survive.
Help save these beautiful animals by voting "NO" to this soon to be Tinu tenure.

Awwwww. Thats soooooooo qute. I want one. XD!!!

Srry Tinu, but I vote Nyo. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.