The Top 20 New and ...Improved?

DeletedUser

There have been big changes since Halloween and the old thread got enc-ified to an unrecognizable blather. So here are the New Top 20!!!

(Waits for applause to settle, the boos to cease and the tomatos to run out.)

So what are our new opinions, thoughts, cars or targets?

Today's Top 20:
1 PKs
2 LEGION
3 SCIOVA
4 RFG
5 DFB
6 V V V
7 SCIR0S
8 ~=A=~
9 NW
10 =DKR=
11 HaitaX
12 SCIR0N
13 DE
14 ◄ EA ►
15 TRUST
16 Barbar
17 TMPK
18 R2-HEL
19 ANPI
20 HOPLON

and to compare:
Our Previous From Halloween:
1 PKs
2 LEGION
3 SCIOVA
4 DFB
5 RFG
6 V V V
7 NW
8 SCIROS
9 ~=A=~
10 HaitaX
11 SCIRON
12 DE
13 =DK=
14 EA
15 Barbar
16 TRUST
17 TRT
18 TMPK
19 R2-HEL
20 ANPI

DeletedUser

I'll give it a go. Seeing as this is Thana's first Top 20 post. I'll make it my first as well.

I'll list them in the order that I see them.

Today's Top 20:

1 PKs

The #1 tribe. The tribe that everyone wants to be. They can also be called the "Leader" of the LFKD alliance, if you could name one.

However I would say for far too long now the current incarnation of the PKs has been living off its Namesake. No doubt they have the firepower to put a hurting one anyone they choose to target. But I would put them in 2 categories.

The OG's : You know the PKs that have been in the tribe prior to June 1st. Back when they were still elite and the tribe everyone wanted to , but couldn't get into.

The new guys: The ones that joined late summer and afterwards. The ones that ran to the PKs to hide under the banner of PKs and LFKD. The ones that wouldn't be around or feared otherwise.

So , Props to the OGs, but not impressed with new guys. Either way, they aren't going anywhere unless they disband. Any player worth their salt would join them in a second, unless of course they are already a member of the top 4 tribes.

2 LEGION

The are what they are by doing what they all vilified all too long ago. Tribe Mergers. LoTD + TORORG + DA= LEGION.

They are in the best position for growth, as they can move in 3 directions. Which is why week after week they are in the tops in Ennoblements.

The fact that they have over 100 members means they have lots of room for turnover, which lately is what will kill a lot of top 20 tribes.

5 DFB

These guys are getting the short end of the LFKD stick. They are bordered by PKs and LEGION on one side and are the front lines for the war with NW/Barbar.

Hard to say what their future holds. They are the slowest of the 3 members of LFKD in terms of growth and are the most dependent on the LFKD alliance.

Future uncertain.

8 ~=A=~

Yes, I'm biased.

For starters we got a late start. Formed in July. Yet we are #8 in points and #4 in OD. We got here without depending on allies.

Our greatest asset also our greatest flaw. No allies, all along our border we bump into a member of the LFKD alliance. Anytime, we can be in their next target.

We will be here for a long time to come, in what fashion tho is still to be seen.

9 NW / 16 Barbar

Whatever you want to say about them you have to give them credit. They are the 2 "other tribes" from the core to survive. All the while at constant war with one or several members of the LFKD.

NW has dropped 2 spots from when they formed. They aren't growing which is bad. The long war will soon take its toll and war fatigue will claim more members every day.

How long will they last? Well if you were to believe the claims at the beginning of the war, they would have been gone by now, wiped from the map. Outlook not looking good.

My advice would be every tribe north and east of them to ally with them and send them support. They have kept everyone in the north safe from the LFKD steamroller.

3 SCIOVA
7 SCIR0S[/B] 12 SCIR0N

Continent tribes on the Rim. Group 1.

4 RFG
6 V V V
15 TRUST
19 ANPI
18 R2-HEL
20 HOPLON

This is a big group. Continent tribes on the Rim. Group 2

This is what happens when NOBODY challenges continent tribes. Group 2 and group 1 are all playing tribal hugs with each other. Whats going to happen when someone from the top 4 comes and plays tribal wars with you?

10 =DKR=

Tribal Hugs + Tribal Mergers = untested top 10 tribe. I put you down here because you need to challenge someone in group 1 or 2. Else is only time till you find yourselves on the wrong end of the noble train.

13 DE 17 TMPK

Keep an eye on the NW / LFKD war. Your to close to not be next on someones list. Your also being squeezed by everyone to your north. Your not in a good position. Either of you.

11 HaitaX

An untested top 10 tribe that has 3 of the top 10 tribes listed as enemies. You are too dependent on allies. Everyone needs to watch them, then ask them what happened to that long list of allies. Then ask yourself if their allies are also your allies and if you can depend on them.

14 ◄ EA ►

alas , your here because one of the top 4 tribes hasn't eaten you yet. Seriously, look at the map. How much longer before the top members of your tribe realize this and start jumping ship?

and ... DONE.

:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 PKs - *sigh* Old news... We all know exactly how badass they are, so no further comments are necessary.
2 LEGION - The weakpoint of the LFKD... Strong, and with a competent leadership... However, they seem to have lots of players from all over the place. Who knows how many truly loyal players they have in that tribe?
3 SCIOVA - Relating to the 'meatshield' theory... All the time they must be spending in preparation for the LFKD onslaught will probably leave them with some strong armies. LFKD keep fighting, but it looks like SCIOVA is stockpiling. Who knows? Perhaps they might come out on top after all.
4 RFG - Nice work on overtaking DFB. Still don't know much about them, but then again, they've never been close enough to be worth my full attention. Still, I like them, and I have no idea why :icon_eek:
5 DFB - Hopping to a village near you :icon_wink:, I still consider these guys to be the strongest out of all the LFKD. Whilst their PKs counterparts select stronger and competent players, DFB choose lots of smaller competent players. If you wait long enough, I bet they're going to surpass even PKs.
6 V V V - Strong Points: Mass Recruitment, Weak Points: Mass Recruitment... They're a big block of playery goodness, but I bet you that less than half of them will remain loyal to their tribe when hit by a full-on attack.
7 SCIR0S - Stronger than SCIOVA in more ways than one.
8 ~=A=~ - Nice................ Oh, I guess I didn't have anything else to say :icon_neutral:
9 NW - They fight like girls... Especially on the public forums :icon_wink:
10 =DKR= - I like the 'Reborn' part which TRT added to this tribe's name. No further comments :icon_rolleyes:
11 HaitaX - They are.... Uh.... HaitaX
12 SCIR0N - Way Coolio.
13 DE - I'm sorry guys, but please! Grow yourselves a backbone! You can stand on your own well enough.
14 ◄ EA ► - I don't care what anybody else says, these guys have the BEST CoA EVER!!!!!... No further comments :icon_rolleyes:
15 TRUST - Still hanging in there? And growing? I'm quite impressed.
16 Barbar - Unlike their sissy NW counterparts, these guys know how to defend themselves... They don't mass support their players from other continents with 50k Axemen, like NW did when we fought them :icon_rolleyes:
Whilst NW remains a joke amongst TMPKers, Barbar are actually considered quite a durable tribe.
17 TMPK - Going through a name change... And at the rate the votes are going, it looks like we're about to be renamed to 'Souls of Virtue, Blades of Death'... Abbreviated to SVBD
18 R2-HEL - Their 'heritage' lets them down... But, they're in the Top 20 and growing, so they must be doing something right :icon_neutral:
19 ANPI - Wyvern Pizza? Cool! I woudn't mind taking a slice out of their tribe :icon_twisted:
20 HOPLON - Better than a dead fish, worse than a monkey with three eyes and fourteen toes... They're so-so

DeletedUser

Today's Top 20:
1 PKs - still #1 tell me something new

2 LEGION - village count is going down (was just at 7k before)
yet they are still going up on points (nice one)

3 SCIOVA - :icon_wink:

4 RFG - nice work on passing out dfb. still growing well with somewhat limited space

5 DFB - they look like they are heading back down to where they were before they were flooded with ex-DA members

6 V V V - still around and hav3 the most villages by a good bit. not point hoarders anyway other wise they would be rank #1

7 SCIR0S - still fighting, still doing great

8 ~=A=~ - heading up the ranks and doing well

9 NW - not growing and i don't see a bright future for them

10 =DKR= - gratzs on the merge. hopefully your 2 unimpressive tribes can pull something out of nowhere and do well now

11 HaitaX - ehh hello

12 SCIR0N - not much change from them. still about though

13 DE - compressed

14 ◄ EA ► - on their last legg or soo it appears

15 Trust - right up against rfg, blocking them from growing towards the rimm, guess you guys should be growing faster then

16 Barbar - doing well considering their position

17 TMPK - go with just blades of death ;)

18 R2-HEL - use your space and expand out a bit. lots of room for you

19 ANPI - not much about them but they seem like a nice enough tribe.

20 HOPLON - noone knows anything about you so now is the time to make your mark ;)

DeletedUser

I'm bored and still have a pleasent buzz so I'll put up my ante. I wanted to make this thread but I don't feel like giving normal answers, I leave that to you guys.

1 PKs - Carap, I gotta be nice now. Hmmm, they can hold their liquor better than LEGION but not as good as DFB, we have the Irish advantage. Likened to the Ferrari of TW world 5 tribes. Good theme song - Queen, We are the Champions.

2 LEGION - Hideout for the cool Turks, shame their not more vocal here. Easily bribed with Scrumpi or Prem Points. Lamborghini's with an undercarriage neon kit. My song pick for them - Disturbed, 10,000 Fist's in the air.

3 SCIOVA - Of the family tribes, them and V V V, SCIOVA must be a Biatch to deal with during Parent/Teacher meetings. "Both our children are on the honor roll, hehehe". I can almost hear the golf clapping for both R0S and RON gaining rank this past two weeks. They'd have to be a Dodge Minivan because the kids are in too many extracurricular activities and all the gear they haul. Song - Pointer Sisters, We are family.

4 RFG Sittin and chillin, looks like they have been cleaning a little house lately. A mixed bag of players that would have to be a customized classic lowrider. Song pick - Clint Mansell, Requiem for a Dream.

5 DFB Spreading the Bunny Lovin!!! How long can a bunny hold it's breath, about 4 weeks. I'm thinking they're a tank, particularly the tank from Tank Girl, complete with fuzzy dice. Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger about sums it up.

6 V V V Vojd must have the patience of a saint because some of the family is just a little off, again I'm being nice. The only vehicle I can think of for the V V V commune would be the hippie classic VW Micro-Bus. For the borderline personalities - Korn & Limp Bizkit - All In The Family.

7 SCIR0S Check your tie, I think you have a spot of Ketchup On 1t. It's not leet speak, just a bad pun. They'd have to be a Classic Jeep and putting some miles on it these days. Song - Dark Lotus - Consume Your Soul, I think it needs no explaination.

8 ~=A=~ Still at war, still doing their thing. Somebody is taking their sig too seriously. I'll agree with wolves alpha, they're a BMW. Particularly the M6 from James Bond, the suprise of versitile firepower. Song - Linkin Park - What I've Done.

9 NW Ford Gremlin, Butthole Surfers - The Shame of Life. 'nuff said.

10 =DKR= Mergered into the top 10, that can't be good for the public image. I'm looking at the new swath on the map and thinking Chevy El Camino. Your still surrounded by enemies - Ramstien, Du Haust.

11 HaitaX I still remember dirty trick #23, stack small easy looking target to the gills and wait for target attacker to exhaust troops. Declare war "for your allies". Frankly I liked it. For the stealth mode and attitude, Kit from Knightrider. Song - Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil.

12 SCIR0N Blame it on the name of "Family" tribes but I just get this vision of a deranged brady bunch for these guys. If ROS is the star jock these guys are the quite bookish ones who keep a lower profile and scare the science teachers. Honda Civic hybrid with Nitro Pack, shouldn't work but it does. Song - Timbuk 3 - Future's So Bright.

13 DE Don't worry guys, about a thing. My leadership put me on a choke chain not to post on it. Stevo is cool anyway, we get along :icon_cool:. Cadillac Escalade: big, powerful, classy but not moving anywhere fast. For *choke chain* Shaggy - It Wasn't Me.

14 ◄ EA ► Not dead, and if they have anything to say about it, not dieing either. I think they're at a loss of strategy on how to regroup, they really can't, and without that I don't see them growing. They would have to be one of the flashy concept cars you see at the conventions, freakin awesome ... if they can get it to work. Linkin Park - Faint

15 TRUST No Wars here, thank you. Really. Kinda a let down on the whole "who's ballzy now" subject. I could see a merger with them and ANPI at some point. Kowasaki Ninja - cool looks, name and at least above average performance. Jamiroquai - Deeper Underground.

16 Barbar Dare I say it ... SURE, why not. These guys are the lifeline of NW. They have some really good players that attract the LFKD like a cat prefers a live mouse over a lame one. The only thing that over-shadows their playing skills is enc's mouth as a target. Vehicle - Humvee, not a tank but have manuverabilty to their credit. Bee Gees, Staying Alive

17 TMPK Hopefully they'll get a good education from barbar that their conquests on NW failed to give them. When that wall comes down, they're staring LFKD in the face. Kustard King's got style though, no matter what this will be fun. Reminds me of a quote “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” - Sir Arthur Connan Doyle. Considering how the LFKD has steamrolled in the past over the favorites to beat them, this may be the tribe that beats the Alliance. :icon_wink: They are a Pink Cadillac in my mind but the song has to be Foo Fighters - Kung Fu Fighting

18 R2-HEL Rebels Twice fits them to a T. Cruising in a low chrome high milage but classic Harley Davidson. Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son.

19 ANPI Biggest threat to Kustards humor crown. I can't think of a car but it would have to be snake green and hydrolics. Shops Boys - Party Like A Rockstar

20 HOPLON Probably drunk with ANPI right now. Reliable family sedan that hasn't realized it's on the audubon. In the other thread I gave congrats to LordDrago for making the top 20. His response "Top 20 in what?" Paul Oakenfold - Starry Eyed Suprise

DeletedUser

Thana Nightshade- song:50 cent-Candy shop

Well first I had google the song, obviously you and I don't share the same musical tastes. Second, ummmm I didn't know you thought on me in that way. Kinda creepy.

DeletedUser

1 PKs - Carap, I gotta be nice now. Hmmm, they can hold their liquor better than LEGION but not as good as DFB, we have the Irish advantage. Likened to the Ferrari of TW world 5 tribes. Good theme song - Queen, We are the Champions.

no from there style of play i would go with
Dope - Die mf Die

DeletedUser

I haven't heard that one but it sounds about right.

lil secret - every song up there is in my personal collection, even the beegees. :lol:

DeletedUser

1 PKs:

They're slowly slipping. They used to be the tribe no one dared to touch and the undefied 'kings' of w5. Tho lately, if you look at their conquers list half of it is red and the other half green or yellow. But I don't see them stopping to grow aslong as they keep expanding in the right directions.

2 LEGION

With the mergers you've made you're undisputed the number one firepower at the moment. However, if you look at the map you see that you're spread out from the K30's to the K70's which is bad when you'll go to war.
Figure out what you want to do with that spread out position and make sure it doesn't become your downfall.

3 SCIOVA

Being themselfs. No war action the public gets to hear about and even if it does, it's never something exciting or daring. You build on stability which is good, but it'll bore your members.

4 RFG

Looked at your conquers list. The only thing that's been happening lately is feasting on abandoneds and taking over tribemates. Build those nukes up for a week orso and go war Trust because sooner or later those abandoneds will run out on you aswell.

5 DFB

They got a solid member base and are in my opinion the new 'kings' of W5, stepping in the role of Pks. They barely lose villages and are good defenders. The problem is tho that they got nowhere to go till they finished Barbar and NW. That might cause them to get too far behind.

6 V V V

Undisputed, you're the best of the north and are quite strongly represented in the south. I'd however like you to come more towards the core and take on the LFKD or a tribe of your strength.

7 SCIR0S

Decent tribe. Certainly steps up for their members as they're prooving with XnashsoleX, putting aside the fact that he's a bit seperated from any main PKs.

8 ~=A=~

I don't know. You're constantly at war with tribes which means you never run out of space on paper. However, you're so spread out that those wars don't even get half your villages something to do. You're also borderd by 2 tribes overall: EA and LFKD. You got a NAP with EA and the LFKD 'likes' you, but wether that'll mean they will leave you alone or assimilate you, we'll have to see in the future.

9 NW

Not really going anywhere and putting up a good fight with the LFKD for god knows how long. Would be a shame to see you go, but it's quite inevitable unless your members also feel like nobletraining to another Continent whilst fighting LFKD.

10 =DKR=

I know one thing for certain and that is that you won't be here for long.

11 HaitaX

I don't think the ~=A=~ war is going to end up in your favor unless you go for it 200% quick before they get all their members in position. I don't see anything else you could've done tho with the unfortunate position you're in.

12 SCIR0N

A silent tribe. I don't know where they're exactly based at but if they're in the north, I don't know how long V V V will be so generous for them.

13 DE

Currently in a neck-on-neck race for it's position. Doesn't have much places to grow to tho and I don't think it'll take long before you drop in rankings.

14 ◄ EA ►

My tribe. We've had alot of problems at the same time barely a month ago. Our academy tribe became independant and then merged into V V V2 before the day was over. If it wasn't for the alliance the 2 tribes have I'm quite sure things would've turned out a lot less pleasant. Then we of course had our leadership change: Most of our experienced players jumped ship for PKs and xNashSolex is now getting eaten alive by Scir0s as his reward.
The new leaders are holding it together but we need to grow our clusters back together which is quite hard as ~=A=~ basicly cuts our clusters off and there isn't much else to take except for abandoneds. Next to that alot of people are jumping over to ~=A=~ in the K73 / K64 region for whatever reason making us go up and down as a yoyo, rank- and pointwise.

15 TRUST

Whatever you're going to say. A war with RFG is inevitable. I'd pack up your borders with lots of support and start building nukes on the frontline for a swift retaliation when it happens. Or grow a pair and start it.

16 Barbar

Together with NW. One of the oldest tribes and holding it together despite their war. I'd like to see them and NW just becoming one tribe which is basicly what they are in my eyes.

17 TMPK

Difficult map position. I'd take on one of the local continent tribes surrounding you and get yourself a big cluster and fortify your LFKD and northern borders from your core or you won't last long.

18 R2-HEL

The last of the HELLAS. They're without doubt the best tribe that family had tho. I thought they're based in C42. I don't know how long that'll go good with what's surrounding them.

19 ANPI & 20 HOPLON

I don't know anything about you except for the fact that your members in the south are noble targets which makes me think you're just recruiting whatever offers itsself to you, spreading you out around the map.

DeletedUser

if you dont like that song,i advise you "Eminem & Akon - Smack That".

I think my personal song in tw would be "i will survive":)

DeletedUser

I like die mf die:D,it is so cool!(oh,i lisn to techno...:icon_eek:)

DeletedUser

The new guys: The ones that joined late summer and afterwards. The ones that ran to the PKs to hide under the banner of PKs and LFKD. The ones that wouldn't be around or feared otherwise.

I'll reply to this as it specifically includes me in your incredibly bold statement with many underlying assumptions.

I never thought that you were so presumptious Arghos, particularly since Apothesis has had a pretty good deal of respect (and this goes both ways) for both the PKs and the former leaders of EA.

Your post goes under the assumption that members inducted into the PKs did so because they were being persecuted, indicated by "hiding under the banner."

First and foremost, no inductee will ever become a member of the PKs if he has fleeing anything, whether that be an actual war, attack or simply an argument with a past tribal lover.

Your post specifically singled out those who joined in late summer and on (August). Out of these players (37 players), 4 of them joined and left. This will not be forgotten by the way.

Out of the 33 remaining new members, 10 came from the Elite Alliance within a timeframe of 3 days (only because Ben took his sweet time getting over, trying to set everything up for EA so they had leaders in place). That's 1/3rd of the population you accused of "hiding" behind the PKs; clearly this was partly aimed at us.

As I remember, Apothesis and the Elite Alliance were not too friendly in the early days. I remember the fear of attack being instilled in both tribes, I was part of the (or actually almost the entire) diplomatic effort to push this to a peaceful solution. Tribes were drafted for each side of the war, and it was clear that there was one probably solution: ~=A=~ conquers 73 and EA conquers 74 during a long drawn out war if we aren't overcome by another tribe in the meantime.

I doubt any member of Apothesis didn't think twice about the EA member right next to him.

But of course, we are not talking about EA. We're talking about the members of EA that switched to the PKs... the members that would not be around otherwise.

Let me list these for you (the positions were either current positions or past positions indicative of their tribal status):

NashSolox: Duke
jzhen071: Duke
Penix: Baron
adyyblank: Baron
Kralle90: Baron
kiwanis: Baron
KingBenX: Eastern K74 attack coordinator, member of elite K74 task force
seven.dj: Western K74 attack coordinator, diplomat, member of elite K74 task force
Gothdn: Member of elite K74 task force
Zoahr: Member of elite K74 task force

Out of these 10 players, 8 of them were the ONLY people in EA allowed to view the hidden forums (thus the "leaders"). These are the guys that called the shots, who were backed up by the entire tribe. Surely, they would still be "around" as EA is STILL in the top15.

As for your accusation that we chose to "hide" under the PKs. That's an extremely bold statement Arghos, and I'm quite eager to hear your reasoning behind it.

None of the leadership of EA were happy with what EA had become. EA had been literally divided into several sections, each run with their own little "leaders". While coordination was possible, it was nearly completely absent when K75 & K74 leaders requested support from K73, K72 & K63. This was one of the larger reasons of the HOLY war delay.

Those who ran EA (or rather, those who ran K74 & 75 and had the sole access to hidden forums) decided they needed something better than EA. (I think we can all agree that in terms of larger tribes in the top15, EA is one of the worst with the most SIM players - this was true back then too). Initially, there was the thought of completely disbanding K72 & other extraneous continents from the tribe. A merger with SCI & Apothesis was on the horizon, but fell through - that was probably the best idea and would have certainly kept the ELITE of the elite alliance within the tribe.

Regardless, these members in K74 & 75 were always in close communication with Cyborg7 & Bongofury. This issue of our dissent within the Elite Alliance came up, and a solution was easily apparent. The merger with SCI & ~=A=~ was going nowhere, and it would be much easier to coordinate attacks with Cyborg & Bongo if we were in the same tribe... therefore, the solution smacked us in the face.

We EA member leaders have always fought together and ran the tribe together. Surely we wanted to stick together, and the PKs were kind enough to allow that to occur. They certainly have profited by it...

Since these members have been inducted into the tribe, they have amassed a total of:
384 additional villages.
That's equivalent to 64 villages per week.
Equivalent to 9 villages per day.
Equivalent to 38.4 villages per person.

Keep in mind that Kiwanis didn't join until recently and could only contribute a little. Paired with Nashsolo just getting whomped on in the past couple weeks, the two do a good job at pulling down our averages here...

Clearly we prove our worth & could not have possibly just disappeared had we not joined the PKs.

As our elite task force made up 33 % of the population you accused of hiding and needing protection of a great tribe, I felt it necessary to set you straight on why we chose the PKs. I mean let's look at the tribes around us, we have EA, the PKs and Apothesis. Should there never have been a Cyborg or Bongo right next to us, fighting alongside us... the switch to the PKs surely would never have happened, and you might have seen ME in the Apothesis tribe.

However, that's another dream.

As for the INCREDIBLY long essay I just wrote, I apologize. However, should anyone ever feel the need to question why ALL of the Elite leaders left EA, here is the short version. Of course, there's another 6 pages of other reasons...

wolves apha

Wow Arghos, you hit a couple sensitive spots.:icon_rolleyes:

My question to seven.dj, first of all why .dj after your name? Second, why not try and upgrade your tribe or make drastic changes instead of abandoning? Third, you basically said EA sucked and still do, yet you guys were the leaders, what goes there?

P.S. I personally think that seven.dj was the only reason Apotheosis and EA never warred. I also think he's quite pleasant.

DeletedUser

Heh thanks...

the dj in my name is just that - I spin trance, hard trance, drum n bass and a little hard house. ironically, I'm deaf as well (but not completely) ;)

Arghos certainly did hit a hot spot, and I just felt warranted in replying.

I think I might have gone a little overboard in giving the notion that EA sucked and still sucks.

The problem with EA was mainly because of the recruitment policy. When EA was simply K75, moving into K74 seemed reasonable and not too far off. This was clearly evident in many K74ers involvement in the HOLY war.

However, when mass recruiting brought in players from K73, 72 and 63, we began to see incredible problems with discontinuity.

Each continent had little groups recruited - each one with their own little private agenda. It soon became clear that the agenda of K72, K73 and K63 were all different and unmanageable. Therefore, the close friends of K74 & 75 took off. Obviously, it caused little effect to EA as a whole, as just like I said, each continent seemed to act as its' own entity - so our leave didn't really impact their agendas.

Regardless of our absence, many of us still keep in close touch with former teamates... I know I myself am still good friends with quite a few ;)

DeletedUser558

2 LEGION

With the mergers you've made you're undisputed the number one firepower at the moment. However, if you look at the map you see that you're spread out from the K30's to the K70's which is bad when you'll go to war.
Figure out what you want to do with that spread out position and make sure it doesn't become your downfall.

We are already at war with NW, and leading the village conquered numbers, ench will argue that a lot were inactive in those lists or out of the way. We had players surrounded by NW and they barely have a scratch on them now, shows you can defend players who are isolated. I also know about the maps, I drew up a lot of maps to deal with this.

@thana, I daresay you may hold your liquor better than I can, but I'm sure VDOS can out-drink DFB as a whole.

DeletedUser

anpi

Anpi does not recruit what ever they can get we do not get many new anyways