The Top 20 Thoughts

Zeddy Le Mange

this one is done

Perhaps, but useful to have all the graphs in the same place...

So Top 40 points and ODA:

22-02-09b.jpg

Who stands out?

DSL, Skittl, Fusion and dare I say it SPANK.

Who doesn't?

DarkTM oddly enough, and even more strangely, NME...

ODA/Point and ODA/Point/Player

22-02-09c.jpg

So a low member count for NME hides their total ODA, but player for player, they are on top, but so are DOLE!, things must be going well for them in the north :)

My biggest disappointment is ROHAN and S.I.R (according to my graphs!) as their scores we so promising 3-4 weeks ago, but now they are becoming increasingly pointwhore-ish. However, as far as I know, they are both war free, so perhaps these values will improve in the up coming weeks.

Also AZRA? High up in the ranking but have lost 15 members in last couple of weeks, so this will have boosted their score.

LToH and Skittl have lower scores due to recruitment, SPANK has risen due to wars and DSL are showing good consistency between ODA/Point and ODA/Point/Player meaning a full tribe of good members.

And the change over time:

22-02-09A.jpg

First thing to say is the value at 6 is an average between 5 and 7 to account for my absence last week. So those numbers don't exist, but thought it was better than a gap.

Well well - look at the world war kicking in - but oddly enough the oddly tribes not fighting it are topping the bill :icon_eek:

Ares and SPANK also increasing their score, but I know SPANK have reduced members since my last post.

So my conclusions:

Gods - NME, DOLE!
Deceiving Value - AZRA - Possibly on the slide?
Insects - S.I.R and ROHAN

DeletedUser

The reason for the low oda compared to points etc... is because oda for a tribe is measured from the moment the members join. You do not get the members old ODA. So all the ODA/ODD we had from before really doesnt help much.

Zeddy Le Mange

And that is the exact reason for me using in game stats. A new tribe has to make new ground as NME and DOLE! have done.

DeletedUser

finally I get to look good in this world... other than when shards made me look good. I've been needing this fix for a while zeddy thanks a lot.

Internal Server Error

Skittl's ODA/Point and ODA/Point/Player is highest in both categories! :icon_razz:

Not bad for a dying tribe, eh? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yer killin me Shlom. Obviously it does. I don't see Skittl's ODA going up...

image.php

image.php

DeletedUser

I don't entirely understand why having a high ODA is such a great measure of a tribes success. I mean, of course its going to go up. But ODA/Point? I'd venture to guess that the players with higher OD/Point are less efficient at taking villages, in general.

Zeddy Le Mange

Valpone:

I use in game data, not TWStats data.

Those graphs show the ODA 'attached' to the players, whereas in game data shows ODA attached to the tribe.

Cuda:

It essentially means nothing - i.e. it proves nothing, but a good ODA can only come from successfully attacking and being active. Its not all encompassing, but its indicative of activity and aggression.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I use in game data, not TWStats data.

Those graphs show the ODA 'attached' to the players, whereas in game data shows ODA attached to the tribe.

I think you've stated this before. I have forgotten! Then tribe jumping has little to no effect.

Is the ODA for the entire tribe? Or is it just the top 40?

Internal Server Error

Yea, I was going to suggest that TWstats measures players ODA within the tribe, not actual ODA accumulated by the tribe.

Oh well, Zeddy beat me to it :icon_neutral:

Zeddy Le Mange

Tribe jumping, would increase your score - say someone joined, fired off all their nukes, then left, the tribe would get the ODA in game, the player would take it to his next tribe in TWStats.

ODA is for the entire tribe. I think lol

DeletedUser

I don't entirely understand why having a high ODA is such a great measure of a tribes success. I mean, of course its going to go up. But ODA/Point? I'd venture to guess that the players with higher OD/Point are less efficient at taking villages, in general.

People fixate on ODA and Points because those are, unfortunately, the two stats that the Game Mechanics recognize with Score Values.

For example, Disbandits has twice as many villages any other tribe in K34, but nobody knows who we are. :) But we focus on Defense, not Offense, and there's no glory in peaceful expansion, apparently. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

focusing on defense leads to certain death - look into barracks and compare axe building speed to any other one - there are more things.
Unless you are like me, who calls offending sometimes defending, then its different of course.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

focusing on defense leads to certain death - look into barracks and compare axe building speed to any other one - there are more things.
Unless you are like me, who calls offending sometimes defending, then its different of course.

Good luck.

I have ten villages full of nothing but Axes and LC. What, you're saying those AREN'T defensive troops? :icon_cool: