What should the tribal tribune do?

• Become a updated single sticky thread

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • keep coming out with individual chapter threads

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

Eh Tu Voodoo.?

Voodoo has done it again he has broken the headlines with world breaking news! this time Bah leader Voodoo. has declared war on the mighty Panda tribe lead by non other superguy123! The number one question you should be asking yourself right now is what has caused this potentially world changing war? The answear is simple. FARM a former tribe who has long been disbanded due to a organized operation put together by Voodoo involving the Bah tribe and the now allied ~LP~

Voodoo. vowed to hunt down members of FARM who disbanded then formed AOW who then went one to Panda who recently did a merge with the E=MC2 tribe! The merge happened only a few days ago.

Panda Who recently declared war with Dawn, Rise and War will now be going to war with Bah and there allied tribe ~LP~ and Bah2 Dawn got Fake and Fake!! to join in on the action as well!!! the only boarder they are not fighting an enemy right now is the north western front where lies world leading tribe Screw.

In other news according to sources, Tribe Panda has close to 15 villages cleared of troops

This may be of some concern with the future conflicts they are about to have with Bah If scouting continues to be a problem in the area. Voodoo. claims that Panda sends annoying constant fake attacks every other day.

I asked Voodoo. about the scouting that caused the war to start and he stated he wont make it an official war. I asked if Voodoo. is coordinating with wit the Dawn tribe which he confirmed that he was indeed coordinating with the Dawn family in the attacks against Panda When asking Voodoo. about Superguy123 he seemed very found of him having played with him in the past which gets me to thinking, eh tu Voodoo.?

The only concern i have is the new members of Panda that have come from old top 10 tribe E=MC2 have joined Panda may not have known what they have gotten into. Panda now sits with war on all fronts! and is at war with 9 tribes at this point of time. Unlike the round table alliance the coordination being done by Bah player Voodoo. is once again looking like its shaping to be a flawless operation just like the FARM operation.

After i caught up with Voodoo. I went to message Superguy123 who is the current leader of Panda and asked him how he was doing! He said that they are gaining ground now and they need to secure their land and start to move again here pretty shortly. When i asked him how did he feel about being at war with 9 tribes and having the so far peaceful tribe SCREW right on there front door Superguy123 stated ‘
well, the pressure is real, all i gotta say. hahaha”
after asking superguy123 if he had any words for Voodoo. he didn't have anything to say but did wish for them to have a fun war.

NOOBS to start academy tribe

The Infamous player Black Flag of world 85 Has returned to the game as leader of IR Drowngod and he is back into action. Recently the tribe NOOBS has attempted to recruit members of IR in a effort to secure a sister tribe that would sit in K46. Drowngod caught on and immediately dismissed the issue and claimed that NOOBS was to afraid to fight the serene tribe who has recently moved up tot he number spot in K46. But has been having difficulties against IR losing troops and having several villages cleared including Lord Eastwood.

As people may be aware serene has very close ties to Bah but more closely tied to player Voodoo. who has recently caught onto the fact serene has been having issues vs IR. Within a matter of hours [serene[/b] dropped several players and managed to coordinate support to the front line including Lord Eastwood and noble a member or IR.

At the same time tribe IYI has started to turn aggressive towards IR. For those that do not know the player black flag here is a thread that explains what kind of player he is

The shape of K46 is starting to form with Serene and NOOBS trying to get it while its up for grabs.

NOOBS player sassyswagguru got the first spoonfull of player Drowngod and I'm sure it left a bitter taste in their mouth. Below is a conversation between the two players. Things are starting to finally get interesting out towards the rim

Drowngod Apr 27, 16:26

Mailing my tribe to join your academy will ruin the relations I have now with two close noobs consider this when mailing my my my tribe

Drowngod Apr 27, 16:38

Hey we want to start an academy also uuu can join and send me all your soldiers as support like my pet ok

SassySwagGuru Apr 27, 16:40

No need to get offended.

I am aiming for recruiting some players on the newer rim. If they aren't interested, they can just decline.

Drowngod Apr 27, 16:42

send another invite and see what happens NOOB recruiter

UUU will be responsible for 60 enemys

SassySwagGuru Apr 27, 16:47

come at me brah!

Drowngod Apr 27, 16:48

I dont attack noobs in an academyyyyyyyyy lol

BUT please test me so i can do what i said

SassySwagGuru Apr 27, 16:49

my duke just asked me not to recruit from you.

We are at good terms with you i think.

Sorry for the trouble.

Drowngod Apr 27, 16:58

lol.. noob pet

Drowngod Apr 27, 16:59

Drowngod doesnt take anyones shit... kill or be killed this is how i play

Go play farmville if u want to be in an academy and be a pet

This message has been forwarded by Drowngod.

Thats all i have time for today sorry i couldn't get this out sooner. please give it a thanks and post the link into tribal forums =) help me get 1000+ views!!!!!

Lord BillyNoMates

Dear voodoo
if you are going to declare war on panda then give them a real reason instead of a hypocritical one

you keep saying its because they have farm members your sworn enemies yet so does your new allied tribe serene and yet your allied with them which clearly states your not a man of your word

you declared war on panda because you had a feeling you would get easy villages so why are you using they have farm members as an excuse for starting the war

if that was the case you would of declared war on serene for recruiting farm members but yet you did not

DeletedUser120589

Voodoo stated that the players who are from FARM that are now in serene helped to take down FARm from the inside and are not on the hitlist

Lord BillyNoMates

thats even worse

he clearly screwed up then hes the one claiming he took down farm

now your claiming the people from the inside took down farm

so other words bah and voodoo aint just liars they are cowards aswell

DeletedUser120589

If you calling Bah liars and cowards your calling other tribes who where involved which according to some people included more tribes then just Bah and ~LP. Are you calling all the other tribes cowards and liars to?

Lord BillyNoMates

If it takes more then 9 tribes to take down 1 tribe then yes id consider them cowards

and in order to take down a tribe you need to use inside help can that really be called anything other then cowardly especially when one players claims he took them down

Lord BillyNoMates

you wont survive with the amount of tribes hitting you we both know that

Dethgripp

Regardless if this is a total gangbang or not, this is tribal wars, you don't harden iron by hugging it. Whoever wins will come out all the stronger. Lets just hope BAH gives us more of a challenge than DAWN has. Game on!

Lord BillyNoMates

i wouldnt be so worried about bah

some light has just shorn on the fact that they couldnt beat farm without players on the inside so aslong as you have no players working for them i doubt theyll do any big damage

DeletedUser120589

Now I think your over compensating here. I never told you how they bought down FARM from the inside. I just said they had people inside farm that had already decided farm was done. simple not contributing to the war can be a inside job as well.

DeletedUser120613

Dear voodoo
if you are going to declare war on panda then give them a real reason instead of a hypocritical one

you keep saying its because they have farm members your sworn enemies yet so does your new allied tribe serene and yet your allied with them which clearly states your not a man of your word

you declared war on panda because you had a feeling you would get easy villages so why are you using they have farm members as an excuse for starting the war

if that was the case you would of declared war on serene for recruiting farm members but yet you did not

Well you don't really have the position to speak about being a man of ones word..*facepalm*

DeletedUser115004

Since when was I cleared? Only attacks I get from you bums are scouts and fakes.

Please show me clearing reports, while your there include the 10s of reports of your tribes members I have cleared

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And again, Actions > Words

af445a0bd27e488e90ce33e5991f9742.png

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Eh, that's a rather debatable sentiment. A good diplomat/leader is worth a lot more than a handful of nukes.

It's still technically a measure of action, but words can inspire actions, oftentimes much more action than the person speaking would ever be capable of by themselves.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Indeed.

In last night's scenario, someone tried to provoke us. Not easily provoked here, but I had to make a statement. And the picture above is it. I would personally make a statement, but i am not close to those guys.

drowngod guy aka blackflags or whatever, I gotta say WOW at him. I think that's all.

RichiRoo

What ever risen BAH and BAH2 got to take out Panda, am sure it's a smart move.

Voodoo ain't an idiot, he knows what he's doing.

I must say, me personal are impressed by how Panda is doing, they stand their ground as of yet.

Merging with Pure Energy was a smart move, they shouldn't have stood a chance otherwise in the long run.

One can scream cowards and keep tw shaming if one wants as I've seen some do.

But in the end, we got some nasty ass, smart leaderships in all involved tribes.

No matter how this war goes, I will allways respect the leaderships and the players of this war.

Good hunting!

- H E R C U L E S

DeletedUser119075

Lol why does everyone give black flags so much attention. He doesn't deserve it, all he does is talk smack, gather a noob army, backstab, get rimmed and repeat.

On top of the above he is a terrible player.