The Tribe Freedom Fighters Needs Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:axemen:Hi My name is lewis and my tribal wars name is lewblueish please please please i have already got 14 members in my tribe and over 50,000 points we need more people.:spear: MY TRIBE IS ALSO CALLED -f-f- short for freedom fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

50,000 points wow you guys are ready for world domination aren't you?

DeletedUser

what!

what is ya motha fo on bout!?:icon_evil::heavycavalry::snob:

DeletedUser

what is ya motha fo on bout!?:icon_evil::heavycavalry::snob:

he means your tribe is kinda on the poor side I think it actually has less points than the average player in fact.

on the bright side it is to small to be worth attacking :)

DeletedUser

Oh, good. In that case I'm perfectly safe... 35,000 points...

DeletedUser

yeah I think my morale would be about 35% which normally =ouchies for an attacker

funniest thing i can remember was when i got a email from a guy asking me for an alliance between our tribes. now i was the tribal diplomat so this seemed a reasonable request until i looked up this guys tribe 16K points for the whole tribe. at this point our tribes entry threshold for membership was 400K. total flaming idiot that guy was took 3 mails to explain why we didnt want an alliance and two more to explain why they were probably doomed

DeletedUser

I think he was just a little bit dim, then. One refusal is enough for me... I then set about trying to get bigger tribes to kill it...

DeletedUser

I think he was just a little bit dim, then. One refusal is enough for me... I then set about trying to get bigger tribes to kill it...

what bigger tribes to kill the large tribe you tried to ally with?

wouldnt have worked in our case NOVA is kinda the big dog in the area and a deeply scary one at that.

DeletedUser

if fire fighters fight fire and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?

DeletedUser

well historically speaking they end up fighting their predecessors more often than not

DeletedUser

Well you see xarglethegreat you are a nob who thinks he can get away with anything but you cant my tribe has got over 80,000 points no lie!

DeletedUser

And thats why i wantmore members dumarse because my tribe needs to be stronger!

DeletedUser

freedom fighters fight tribes you total gimps!

QFT. If you fight tribes, shouldn't you be Tribe Fighters.:icon_rolleyes:

And another thing. Your going to need a LOT and I mean a LOT more members to become strong. :lol:

Try something to garb the publics attention. That might get more people to join. For example, declare a war on xarglethegreat, that will get publicity. *1

*1 - AND GET YOU KILLED!! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And another thing. Your going to need a LOT and I mean a LOT more members to become strong. :lol:

Try something to garb the publics attention. That might get more people to join. For example, declare a war on xarglethegreat, that will get publicity. *1

hello Bat, strange for u mate to be giving advice to active enthusiastic TW players. Kinda out of ur league dont u think.

and stick with it lewblueish mate, 80k is a start and we all here started somewhere. some have ended here too, aint that right Bat?

mkas

:icon_idea: I wish you had lewblueish's positive spirit but it seems you started with 1,000,000,000 points.

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well you see xarglethegreat you are a nob who thinks he can get away with anything but you cant my tribe has got over 80,000 points no lie!

Knob or noob? I couldnt tell..

as for my comments all I am saying is that at this stage of the game your tribe is likely going to be to small to grow effectively and compete with the far larger tribes in the area.

perhaps you could do well if you started with your current members on a new world and a level playing field but your chances of surviving here are slim.

and yes declaring war on me would be a bad idea :) but if it helps i would feel real guilty while killing you

DeletedUser

zegir and mkas are very welcomed on world 13 for resources or troops storage but the rest of you rot in hell!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.