The tribes I respect the most

DeletedUser

Please feel free to join me and post your thoughts.
They should not be your tribes or your family tribes.

1. From Allies: SCI guys. They were scattered among the world and overpowered by other tribes. They thought to start in new world together but later they managed to stick around and through a lot of work, mergers, surviving (like Flame period) they managed to come up so high that I do not think they ever even planned. While the process was not always the one I would follow the result is truly remarkable and I give them credit for that. They just need to be more aggressive towards enemy and do not stop after 20 attacks coming back and concentrate on serious real targets.

2. From Neutral: ~=A=~ They seem like a good guys to me now. I did not like their arrogance or join or be rimmed technique they used before but they are different now (I think). They are old technique brought them up in ranks through quick inviting for protection (against whom? :lol:) but resulted in their stagnation later upon reaching the boarders of serious tribes. It seems that now they rethought their positions and values. I hope they will not listen much what certain "friends" tell them and use their own brain. They just mass invited remains of EA (as a result reaching #7 in ranks). They have a lot of opportunity to grow now or will be split apart by LFKD as EA earlier. If not the recent push they would become the next tribe scheduled to be absorbed by LFKD especially after taking EA members in.

3. From Enemies: Haita. The most fighting tribe I ever saw. They up to any challenge, will attack enemy from 2-3 weeks distance and try to noble villages in enemy zone. Employs all possible modern warfare methods, including dirty. They tried to mount all smaller tribes around on us, tricks, deception, scare, spying until the end and mailing info from our forums to other tribes. They fight war for serious and in all directions. I did not like some of their methods but I give them a credit for concentration and motivation. Weakness - lack of strategic vision/feeling before.

DeletedUser

1. From Allies: SCI guys. They were scattered among the world and overpowered by other tribes. They thought to start in new world together but later they managed to stick around and through a lot of work, mergers, surviving (like Flame period) they managed to come up so high that I do not think they ever even planned. While the process was not always the one I would follow the result is truly remarkable and I give them credit for that. They just need to be more aggressive towards enemy and do not stop after 20 attacks coming back and concentrate on serious real targets.

You make good points, but I also feel that several of those points will also be the reason for their eventual demise... just my two cents.