---The Twilight Brigade---

Vincent Michael

The Twilight Brigade is currently recruiting new members. We are located in K36.

Please check The Twilight Brigade (abbreviation:TwltB) page for any further information.

You won't be disappointed. You may even find yourself a new home with The Twilight Brigade.

Remember:
"Let Twilight Reign."

Last edited:

Vincent Michael

Our Current Description

Welcome to the Twilight Brigade!

"No matter what happens, faith will break through."

We strongly encourage membership from fellow players, and wish to expand our guild. The initial intent of The Twilight Brigade is to establish ties of friendship, and enemies when and if necessary.

GUILD MOTTO
"Let twilight reign."

"It is not always easy, to act in the name of justice."

RULES:
Any members who disregard the rules will be removed from the tribe. A notification will be sent upon the first offense. If an offense is repeated, you will be removed IMMEDIATELY.

1. No harassment or bashing of other members.

Harassment includes any remarks towards another member which can be seen as violent and abusive, sexual, of discriminatory.

2. Make an attempt to associate with other members.

Although not a strict rule, all new members should post a bulletin in the forum about their membership in the "New Members" subsection of our guild forum.

3. Attacks upon other members of the tribe.

Attacks against other tribe members will not be tolerated. Unless given a reason before hand to the current Master of The Twilight Brigade or any Duke/Baron in the tribe, the player initiating attacks will be removed from the tribe.
This rule will be upheld, although sufficient proof will be necessary for a course of action to be initiated.

4. Attacks upon allies of The Twilight Brigade.

Any attacks against allies or player in tribes with a NAP with The Twilight Brigade will be removed from the tribe upon notification of the attack. Unless given a reason before hand to the current Master of The Twilight Brigade or any Duke/Baron in the tribe, the player initiating attacks will be removed from the tribe.
This rule will be upheld, although sufficient proof will be necessary for a course of action to be initiated.

5. Help your fellow brigadiers.

A brigadier in need, is a brigadier in deed.
If any fellow members of The Twilight Brigade asks for the assistance of the tribe, we encourage you to in some way assist them. Remember, all good deeds do not go unnoticed. They may some day come to return the favor.

The Twilight Brigade
The Order

Leader:

Master of The Twilight Brigade
Recruiter for Continent 36
[player]Vincent Michael[/player]
[village](654|396)[/village]

Barons:

none

To establish an alliance or a NAP, please contact [player]Vincent Michael[/player] or any other member of The Order. We are always open to ties of friendship and hope to ensure trust with our fellow people.

We encourage all members to be aware of our allies and enemies, and take appropriate courses of action towards these fellow people when necessary.

Allies:
[ally]GOC[/ally]
[ally]TG[/ally]
[ally]drgns[/ally]
[ally]MaYheM[/ally]
[ally]F_F[/ally]

Non-Aggression Pacts:
none

Enemies
none

Last edited:

Vincent Michael

The Twilight Brigade is still recruiting in K36, as well as other areas.

Vincent Michael

The Twilight Brigade is still recruiting new members in the K36 area. We now consist of a few dedicated members and will be holding guild events with prizes for once we reach 10 members, so please join today!

Vincent Michael
(654|396)

Sogard2

u7

78ww6g6tgt46uduysss5yshk;opswerqxbfdgjhjttttttt,turrrrrrrrrrrrssssswtyr,y5ee,654dmn65
hgfdhtrwsyktrn

Vincent Michael

Sadly..
I would prefer "WHERE DO I SIGN UP!?!!"
over bump :/

still dwindling in the -5 member area sucks..

Vincent Michael

The Twilight Brigade now has a coat of arms

4pupgeq.jpg

Vincent Michael

What's the tag or name of your tribe?

I made the picture in adobe photoshop :]
all by myself, to be honest, I'm proud of it, whether it seems good or not.

DeletedUser

No!! It looks awesome! I'm not denying anything, and the fact that you made it yourself is even more amazing. I just like my tribe's CoA because it's... original. NG.

Vincent Michael

yeah, I checked your tribe before
greatest one in world 8 right now, right?
well, hopefully I'll be up near your ranks someday..
one can dream

DeletedUser

When you dream, let yourself fly. It might just come true!

By the way, that was something I totally made up randomly, so don't think about it.

Vincent Michael

hehe, reminds me of the Disney Channel movie Halloween Town..

XD

Now I seem a bit crazy.

How long has world 8 been up? I just joined about a week ago, so I really have no idea how long other players may have been playing this world..

DeletedUser

Well the world started maybe two weeks ago... so your pretty caught up.

Vincent Michael

really?!

wow, I thought it had been up for a while now.
I joined in about a week ago, so I guess I'm not that late.

Vincent Michael

yeah, I have to admit that I'm thankful for that..
and the players around my immediate area just seem a bit dense..
so I'm pretty much safe at the moment :]

While scouting them, I noticed most had ridiculous resource levels and warehouse levels, but walls at level 1, and barracks and headquarters at the same level too.
I was thinking, sure, that's good for them if they play a lot.
But not if I'm farming them the way I am :lol: