the unoffical offical w48 forum poster portrait

DeletedUser

He still doesn't post here often enough to be included.... Everyone else on that list I suspect has at least 300 posts in this forum. Lewder has more then likely less then 50.

You would be way wrong:

Showing results 1 to 25 of 244
Search took 0.31 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: The Lewder ; Forum: World 48 and child forums

Just out of curiosity I decided to run a count of some other notable posters in this forum:

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.58 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: repinski ; Forum: World 48 and child forums

Search took 0.34 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: pyker42 ; Forum: World 48 and child forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 472
Search took 0.15 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: howey ; Forum: World 48 and child forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 405
Search took 2.51 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: MissKittieCat ; Forum: World 48 and child forums

Search took 0.23 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: Dark T-Rex ; Forum: World 48 and child forums

I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that 500 is the limit to the number of posts it will show. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Search took 2.51 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: MissKittieCat ; Forum: World 48 and child forums

:icon_eek: Oh my god, I need to shut the hell up!
I don't think other mods have even half this many posts in the forums they mod >.>
I think... I think I'm doing it wrong :icon_redface:

@ Slip3rry Sausag3

I laik ^_^ although my tail is missing :-(

Also, does anyone else think BudL kind of looks laik a brown purse in his portrait? >.>
And Slip3rry resembles a surfing board >.>

DeletedUser

MKC <3

128746206843744993.jpg

DeletedUser

Dark T-Rexxie <3

How appropriate for a player portrait thread ^_^

... Ahhh >.< my W48-forums is going up :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

What the hell?

With all your one-word 'lol' 'rofl' ':lol:' posts I would think you would have surpassed 300 posts ages ago O_O

Well...my Angels Death forum account was activated Nov 08. I took a tw break from Apr 09-Mar 10.

pssh. all my posts are meaningful

link11223454

Yeah, I know for a fact that I'm not one of the higher posters in here. I just kinda get noticed from my n00byness and time to time decent posts, and that's just about it.

Repinski

What the hell?

With all your one-word 'lol' 'rofl' ':lol:' posts I would think you would have surpassed 300 posts ages ago O_O

Lmao so true.... Angels you should have 300 by now, hell I have nearly (if not already, been a while since I checked Just checked, this is my 3,009th post.) 3k posts.

You would be way wrong:

Showing results 1 to 25 of 244
Search took 0.31 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: The Lewder ; Forum: World 48 and child forums

Just out of curiosity I decided to run a count of some other notable posters in this forum:

Search took 0.58 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: repinski ; Forum: World 48 and child forums

Search took 0.34 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: pyker42 ; Forum: World 48 and child forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 472
Search took 0.15 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: howey ; Forum: World 48 and child forums

Search took 0.23 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: Dark T-Rex ; Forum: World 48 and child forums

I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that 500 is the limit to the number of posts it will show. :icon_eek:

O.O wow... Just wow.... Either Pyker, Dr. T and myself have the same exact posts here (next to impossible unless we planned it) or there is a limit. Oh well, at least I'm more then doubling the fail spam mechanism lewder in post! :icon_twisted:

I don't think other mods have even half this many posts in the forums they mod >.>

@ Slip3rry Sausag3

Also, does anyone else think BudL kind of looks laik a brown purse in his portrait? >.>

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day you stop posting in this world (and still mod it) is the day I also leave this forum so there!

Yeah, I know for a fact that I'm not one of the higher posters in here. I just kinda get noticed from my n00byness and time to time decent posts, and that's just about it.

Yeah but we all love you that's why your noticed.

I don't even have 300 D:

• Total Posts: 256
  • Posts Per Day: 0.40

Angels, my profile has 504 view right now. That is nearly double your posts! O.O

Last edited:

DeletedUser80888

/feels left out D:

and lmao, T-rex=lizard in the poster :3

DeletedUser

@ Slip3rry Sausag3

You are doing it right, because everyone loves you here <3

We need more MKC-style modding.

Lmao so true.... Angels you should have 300 by now, hell I have nearly (if not already, been a while since I checked Just checked, this is my 3,009th post.) 3k posts.

O.O wow... Just wow.... Either Pyker, Dr. T and myself have the same exact posts here (next to impossible unless we planned it) or there is a limit. Oh well, at least I'm more then doubling the fail spam mechanism lewder in post! :icon_twisted:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day you stop posting in this world (and still mod it) is the day I also leave this forum so there!

Yeah but we all love you that's why your noticed.

Angels, my profile has 504 view right now. That is nearly double your posts! O.O

Its because you can post in the normal forums without getting flamed to bits/don't get banned for long periods of time. D:

I have over 9k posts, and sailing off to 10k now.

DeletedUser

How do I check my post count? I am probably below a total of 200

DeletedUser

i can beat all of you

Total Posts: 1,265
Posts Per Day: 9.72

then look at my join date :D

DeletedUser

Yeah but I am not trying to really up my post count i was just asking what mine was