The village position that makes you salivate.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see peoples favourite positions on the map, to start, check mine out.

name = loserfish

I had to bully and lie to so many people for that. :axemen:

DeletedUser83995

Another pointless thread posted by another pointless player.....

Why dont you post this in your tribe.... 300 people will respond with no flaming :)

DeletedUser

Lol terrored.

'Tis not all that fantastic Zard. Three barbs is hardly massive...

DeletedUser

Oh yea 'course I only glanced at it with my small map :|

DeletedUser

Another pointless thread posted by another pointless player.....

Why dont you post this in your tribe.... 300 people will respond with no flaming :)

i love how you copy a thread idea and dont have an alias you're a pointless player.

fine, yes, you've got me!

DeletedUser

I don't get why everyone has this big thing about aliases. What's the point in them I don't get it?

DeletedUser

It means if you've failed on a previous world people won't know.

DeletedUser83995

Actually iv never been rimmed, and the most villages iv lost on a single world was 7 on W24 :)

Good try tho, looking forward to a possible war with you in the future :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

dont have an alias you're a pointless player.

Well then in that case Scientist isn't a pointless player he probs doesn't need an alias. Not having an alias would mean that the person is more likely to be a good player.

DeletedUser

Well my alias is cause i have a Coplayer but anyone wants to know who i am ill tell them btw 7barbs 2bonuses in 8x8;)

DeletedUser

^^ thats also another reason, but i always keep the same forum name :/

DeletedUser

Since when? There are other reasons why one may choose to employ an alias. Sounds to me like you're throwing your teddies out your pram, climbing out of it, kicking it over and realising it's too heavy for you to pick back up, so you've just made a huge mistake.

STFU.

DeletedUser

I had to bully and lie to so many people for that. :axemen:

I tried to bully the players around me but I must not be intimidating enough.

I sent them a well thought out letter of:

"Restart or die."

No one is taking me seriously. :icon_evil::icon_evil:

I'm now sending out letters to the leaders of all top ten K34 tribes to inform them K34 is mine and they have 24 hrs to vacate or I will destroy them all.

DeletedUser74079

I tried to bully the players around me but I must not be intimidating enough.

I sent them a well thought out letter of:

"Restart or die."

No one is taking me seriously. :icon_evil::icon_evil:

I'm now sending out letters to the leaders of all top ten K34 tribes to inform them K34 is mine and they have 24 hrs to vacate or I will destroy them all.

i got a welcome party of milk, rams and cookies for that....yum yum OD :icon_cool: