The war of the world has been declared!

DeletedUser56873

its a 130k tribe with two players who have been declared on by virus im guessing, the player who posted this is 10k in points, good luck. :)

DeletedUser91571

Sorry for the spam.

I thought it was funny that they declared war on us. Guess not.

This thread should be deleted.

DeletedUser

umm really? who care about a little tribe getting ddeclared on. Get of the forums.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Glad to see you post in the forum I like to see as many players as able add to the world.

But I think a bit more effort would have been nice if the next time you make a thread maybe have a read around & see how to improve on your first post it would get a better response.

Have fun
Busa

DeletedUser

^ Every time I read busa's posts I read it in this weird ethereal voice for some reason... like a ghost...

Maybe its just his avatar that gets to my head.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Another old face pops in, nice to see you still around.

Yep my twin snakes from Thulsa Doom - SET my W10 tribe brought fear to many during our reign.

DeletedUser

Always good to see old faces from my favorite world. You seem to be a lot more active on the forums now than you were back when I still played.

DeletedUser66513

Ok gargamail, can you give us some more details? Whoe are you, your tribe, and your history with Virius?

PS. Welcome to the forums, always nice to see someone new, no matter the size of their tribe - don't listen to kyle ;)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Always good to see old faces from my favorite world. You seem to be a lot more active on the forums now than you were back when I still played.

I had my hands full back then dealing with one war after another that Bwah called for :icon_razz:

Plus this world had some very good posters.

DeletedUser91571

Ok gargamail, can you give us some more details? Whoe are you, your tribe, and your history with Virius?

PS. Welcome to the forums, always nice to see someone new, no matter the size of their tribe - don't listen to kyle ;)
Nothing important to tell. I'm a "nothing" player from a "nothing" tribe.
My history with Virius is:
When I started playing TW in December '09 I joined a little tribe called MOW. The tribe was currently fighting Virius. It disbanded a few hours after I joined. Some of those members started a new tribe, S.S., that continued to be constantly under attack from Virius. Most of the members went inactive and realien and I started QUIT with the purpose of actively attacking Virius, which resulted in some fun times - and retaliation from ~imp~. I don't believe I ever had more than 20 villa's but it was entertaining. Eventually, realien quit TW, and Virius and ~imp did wear me down to the point that I became much less active... and began not to care much. I thought they would just take all my villa's, but for some reason, when I quit logging on except for once a week or so... they've never yet taken my last villa. They continue to kill off their troops on it from time to time, but haven't been real serious about it.

Thus... after two years of constant bombardmentI found it funny that they would declare on us. I honestly assume that they were just playing with the new software.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A nice bit of history gargamail I often wonder what others are doing in this world & try to chat to any I see close by me who may have restarted even at this late stage.

Looks like you have had some fun so far which at the end of the day is what this game is all about. Not everyone can make it to the top & it is only due to players such as yourself that add to the world that it makes it fun for others to play.

DeletedUser

Nothing important to tell. I'm a "nothing" player from a "nothing" tribe.
My history with Virius is:
When I started playing TW in December '09 I joined a little tribe called MOW. The tribe was currently fighting Virius. It disbanded a few hours after I joined. Some of those members started a new tribe, S.S., that continued to be constantly under attack from Virius. Most of the members went inactive and realien and I started QUIT with the purpose of actively attacking Virius, which resulted in some fun times - and retaliation from ~imp~. I don't believe I ever had more than 20 villa's but it was entertaining. Eventually, realien quit TW, and Virius and ~imp did wear me down to the point that I became much less active... and began not to care much. I thought they would just take all my villa's, but for some reason, when I quit logging on except for once a week or so... they've never yet taken my last villa. They continue to kill off their troops on it from time to time, but haven't been real serious about it.

Thus... after two years of constant bombardmentI found it funny that they would declare on us. I honestly assume that they were just playing with the new software.

That's more like it.
If you dressed it up with some funny pictures and insults we would have some real PnP on our forums.