'The War Wagon' Starts rolling!

george-hall123

well I never tried doing 1 second train this war. I never got sniped.

and george how can you call us noobs when you can't even snipe them?

I must say Idontnow, but whenever I have been able to get on I at least snipe everything which I can, I came on today to find 3 noble trains, both sniped, yesterday I came on to find a lot more maybe 10-11 and guess what, I sniped them all, But you cant really call it sniping where your tribe send them. Its more wait half hour then send support, nothing more to it, but yes, your tribe have nobled me very well, but not due to skill, due to shear numbers against me, my activeness on the account and when you did first attack me I was being sat anyway, I am sorry to say that I have been taken out by a very nooby tribe. you have a couple of good players I must add, but I can only really see two, maybe 3. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe he doesn't understand what "sniped" means, and thinks its some kind of upgrade for the archer. :D

Oh, yeah...but you have to upgrade your workshop to level 20 to get "gunpowder"

It is well worth it though. lol. It is funny to see them (cC), everyone should have the pleasure :D

george-hall123

I believe you claimed that George never sniped you, when in fact...he has.

Quit acting all high and mighty because your tribe is gangbanging EARTH, it is clear that something about EARTH scares all you.

I know what, I know what! :D

My Manliness!!!! ;)
muscleMan.jpg

That's me after a work out ;) You should be scared ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry, but I searched trought all my 97 war pages and I have never found myself being sniped.

ok some trains got killed.

"I know your attacks failed".<--- how do you know?

please look at stats.

Okok. maybe I don't know, but what of Eart scares me?

DeletedUser

Sorry, but I searched trought all my 97 war pages and I have never found myself being sniped.

ok some trains got killed.

"I know your attacks failed".<--- how do you know?

please look at stats.

Okok. maybe I don't know, but what of Eart scares me?

Lol, if you haven't figured it out yet, you truly are clueless. Ah, well...I guess in time maybe I will help you, if you cannot figure it out :p.

DeletedUser

Well try to be specefic on what you are talking about.

Anyways , if you are talking about the snipe thing, then I can't find it, and I searched through my village and even if he did, I see no harm from it.

And if you are talking about the "scraed from Earth" thing, Then I am SURE I am NOT SCARED IN ANYWAYS.

If you think I AM, then tell me in what ways.

DeletedUser61336

Well try to be specefic on what you are talking about.

Anyways , if you are talking about the snipe thing, then I can't find it, and I searched through my village and even if he did, I see no harm from it.

And if you are talking about the "scraed from Earth" thing, Then I am SURE I am NOT SCARED IN ANYWAYS.

If you think I AM, then tell me in what ways.

Can't say you are, and can't say you aren't.
As for yarnie knowing if your trains have been sniped or not, among others, well, think about it, what's the only way he could know(technically two, but one shouldn't have happened). :p
However, I personally know that your trains were sniped, wither you could tell or not is another thing though. :|

DeletedUser

Well, I don't know aout the snipe thing.

maybe it passed through the amount of fakes. I think it's deleted, cause I searched through all my reports.

I don't know Yarnie. But I Do think he is playing one acc.

DeletedUser

Quit acting all high and mighty because your tribe is gangbanging EARTH, it is clear that something about EARTH scares all you.

oh I have never said anything bad about EARTH like Noob And whatever, but they did. And I still did not.

look from page one.

DeletedUser61336

oh I have never said anything bad about EARTH like Noob And whatever, but they did. And I still did not.

look from page one.

Please point one out, I have checked each page at least 3 times now, and can't find anything remotely close to insult on our behalf.

DeletedUser

Not Inuslts. ( Over UNderestimating at big level).

Pardon? Kroggie and crew have maintained the same opinion from day one about you guys in cC...only reason you are ahead is because two other tribes "just happened to war them" :icon_rolleyes:. Had it been Earth vs cC only....cC would be disbanded by now.

But hey, I'm clueless right? :icon_wink: