The Warlords Sound The Drums of War...

DeletedUser

'Twas a stormy night, and not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. Gathered 'round a firepit, the Warlords received their regular lessons. They learned Offense, and Defense...

2vkgt5c.jpg

And even trickery...

2rz2xax.jpg

They learned to spread fear and disaster. For these wee Warlords were quite blessed indeed. They lived in prosperity... They were friends with everyone in K55...

[spoil]
DVADER - T.W.L said:
T.W.L. - wwxxt on 11.05. at 01:45 Quote
hello:p
DVADER - JamieRed on 11.05. at 01:46 Quote
c00kies anyone?
DVADER - zenron the great on 11.05. at 01:49 Quote
can i make a post to tell people not to noble 2 villags im nobling?

So we dont cross noble?
DVADER - JamieRed on 11.05. at 01:50 Quote
zenron the great wrote:
can i make a post to tell people not to noble 2 villags im nobling?

So we dont cross noble?

would be better to message my local players around the villages then post it here for everyone to see.
Dark Sinister on 11.05. at 01:50 Quote
Nice forum :)
T.W.L. - ahmedrefaat on 11.05. at 02:03 Quote
Hello everyone :)
DVADER - zenron the great on 11.05. at 02:07 Quote
Im nobling the villages
04Q. (522|583) K55
(05Q. (525|582) K55

Please leave them alone ill have them within 2 or 3 days

Thanks

PS

Ive mailed my surrounding Tribemates and 930pm, who is the only DVADER player in that area
T.W.L. - Corw on 11.05. at 03:40 Quote
hi "wave"
719yut719 on 11.05. at 03:50 Quote
Hello everyone!
T.W.L. - aragon86 on 11.05. at 03:56 Quote
_Hello everyone_
DVADER - Rimmy Rim Rim on 11.05. at 04:03 Quote
Watz is dis :eek:

ello

love.
Smexy rimmy
iamtehrealweiya on 11.05. at 05:10 Quote
O HAI Zenron and DS
T.W.L. - reinielthegreat on 11.05. at 05:29 Quote
yellow!
iamtehrealweiya on 11.05. at 05:44 Quote
GREEN
T.W.L. - Corw on 11.05. at 05:49 Quote
Like any other shared this is allready getting tottaly OT and a probable spamm frenzy will go on from here
719yut719 on 11.05. at 05:57 Quote
What do you have against spam?
iamtehrealweiya on 11.05. at 05:57 Quote
but i have the right :p

*show's license to spam*
719yut719 on 11.05. at 05:59 Quote
It has an expiry date of 2008, you need to renew it
T.W.L. - floydek1 on 11.05. at 06:00 Quote
hello..
DVADER - 930pm on 11.05. at 10:42 Quote
zenron the great wrote:
Im nobling the villages
04Q. (522|583) K55
(05Q. (525|582) K55

Please leave them alone ill have them within 2 or 3 days

Thanks

PS

Ive mailed my surrounding Tribemates and 930pm, who is the only DVADER player in that area

Too late they are already cleared and about to be nobled as discussed with Tarlang yesterday

Tarlang on 10.05. at 04:07
Hey,

I'm heading for a large town near you within 24 hours.

Let me know if your are interested in his others. Good time to end him in one stroke. If you are preoccupied or cannot, I may take another of his really soon.

FearTheEalge
Edoras (521|580) K55

930pm on 10.05. at 21:16
others cleared and will be nobled within 24 hours
Edited by 930pm on 11.05. at 10:45
Reply Page: >1< [2] [3] [4]
[/spoil]

The friends plotted and planned...

[spoil]
Carlita said:
mirmo69 on 25.05. at 23:47 Quote
i think this guy is really a threat now.

http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/c1fb6e10f4810b11a81d821efdccf874
http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/59a9cbbaf4f3fae62bf8db34db8b685e
http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/fedebbb85232db074f5e1753db7b248b
my friend tries to snipe the noble train, but even in the 3rd wave it has a big nuke with a nobleman.
rajib2 on 26.05. at 12:40 Quote
I dont think so...too small to be a threat.
rajib2 on 26.05. at 12:40 Quote
I dont think so...too small to be a threat.
s.m.o.c.k on 26.05. at 12:52 Quote
He could become a nuisance in the near future but i think it would be suicide for him to try taking on TWL. Might as well let him build up the villages for us
ahmedrefaat on 26.05. at 15:56 Quote
What if she joins Active or Evil ??? Too much space in K55 to be controlled by another tribe
Knave2 on 26.05. at 18:34 Quote
I too think she is a threat. She has fallen in rankings lately, most likely due to a large build up in troops. :)
Edited by Knave2 on 26.05. at 18:36
mirmo69 on 26.05. at 18:48 Quote
ahmedrefaat wrote:
What if she joins Active or Evil ??? Too much space in K55 to be controlled by another tribe

You're right sir! But if she will join our tribe it would be great for us,
Corw on 26.05. at 18:59 Quote
^^nah she and he will not join any other tribe they have been there from world one :S they only play solo "that what i did see any way"

my vote is war (",)
mirmo69 on 26.05. at 19:17 Quote
really so they've been playing that long? and they still don't get the concept of this game?
Corw on 26.05. at 19:31 Quote
mirmo69 wrote:
really so they've been playing that long? and they still don't get the concept of this game?

well they are playing for fun thats what this game is all about ...
mirmo69 on 26.05. at 19:55 Quote
alright if you said so!
ahmedrefaat on 26.05. at 22:24 Quote
Leaving both players to play here in our terriority for FUN as u say means they r going after all good targets around before u guys do !

I don't accept leaving them grow , we can kill them also for FUN |o|
mirmo69 on 26.05. at 22:31 Quote
yeah. you we're right sir!
it's fun when you clearing your enemy's villas!
floydek1 on 26.05. at 22:51 Quote
so what's the plan guys? will we take him? i will make a poll, please vote yes or no, and if yes, within 2 days, i will prepare attack planner and everyone around him wants to participate must have at least 1 claim and can clear him.
s.m.o.c.k on 26.05. at 22:53 Quote
floydek1 wrote:
so what's the plan guys? will we take him? i will make a poll, please vote yes or no, and if yes, within 2 days, i will prepare attack planner and everyone around him wants to participate must have at least 1 claim and can clear him.

you dont have to make a poll about him just set up a thread in war room get them claimed and set off and clear him
wizard00420 on 26.05. at 22:55 Quote
all this over a two person tribe???
s.m.o.c.k on 26.05. at 22:55 Quote
wizard00420 wrote:

everyone was a bit bored today nothing better to do i guess
mirmo69 on 26.05. at 22:56 Quote
wizard00420 wrote:

it's not just about it.
it's because their on our K's
ahmedrefaat on 26.05. at 23:00 Quote
wizard00420 wrote:

Carlita is a cute & friendly person i believe , so expect her to be having nice talk with many of us including me ! This's why it's not a very easy decision to just declare on her
floydek1 on 26.05. at 23:02 Quote
yeah, i agree on ahmed, but maybe she's no a threat for now, but maybe after a week, what if both of them joined Evil or Active, then that's the big problem, like ahmed say..

here it is..

if you want to claim a village, please go to the Attack Planner, i suggest you must have nukes to clear a single village of him..
[/spoil]

The Warlords thought they were unbeatable. They thought they were immaculate, they thought they were invincible...

13ymezn.jpg

[spoil]
ahmedrefaat on 06.06. at 06:02
1st of all i am talking here with u & don't represent TWL as i am not a leader here long time ago .

Well Evil broke the NAP with T.W.L at the same time we were preparing to strike Active who r busy fighting =WT= , so TWL was about to get adv. fighting the un-prepared Active ! We already have a very strong front with them , which i lead in fact ... I know how u guys r worried about Active , each of u is looking for 1st seat in tribes ranking , each of u is flaming the other on externals & all this stuff ..

TWL was about to slow down Active expansion , even if we lose the war , but it must have been a long one which would give Evil the opportunity to jump on 1st place with no rush from anyone else !

The above scenario explains how fool was the last move from Evil breaking that NAP with TWL , really mis-timed ! We had to delay declaring war on Active , may be totally changing our expansion plans & now we have only one set enemy .. It's named EVIL !

Note : U don't need to reply on this message , simply hit the delete button & that's all

Ahmed

ahmedrefaat on 06.06. at 06:05
Ahhhhh, u might ask yrself , why do i write this long essay to u ! Answer is so simple , I Hate Active & u made me lose the chance to eat them one after another
[/spoil]

The War Machine of T.W.L. has spoken... The drums of war sound, the floodgates open, and the TribalWarLords bring... Errr... Devastation in their wake. They use their strong wit to fool all opposition, their vast intelligence to battle the debauchery of their rivals, they use their will to battle the corruption seeping into "their" lands...

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: T.W.L.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: «Evil»
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 170
Difference: 58

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 707,540
Side 2: 973,932
Difference: 266,392

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,530
Side 2: 28,771
Difference: 23,241

image.php
[/spoil]

They were mistaken... :icon_wink:

tl;dr Edition:

The cold war is over... The Western Territorial Corruption Squad henceforth claims K55 in the name of the Evil League of Evil...

You have 24 hours to leave T.W.L. ... If you fail to heed our warnings, you'll be left for the rats along with the rest of your comrades. Those who leave may or may not be allowed to live. It all depends on our moods.

The drums of war have sounded... Evil beckons...

thunder_lighting.jpg

Oh, and for those who wish for a glimpse of the future... T.W.L. will be out of the top 5 by the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

We shalt wait and see.

Good luck to both tribes.

DeletedUser

Hopefully it will be a close war. More action for the spectators to watch :icon_cool:

Good luck to both sides :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hopefully it will be a close war. More action for the spectators to watch :icon_cool:

Good luck to both sides :icon_wink:

Sadly, it won't be... As I said, T.W.L. will have fallen from the top 5 by the end of the week. Perhaps even sooner...

Spooner001

You seem awfully confident Willo

Any particular reason why?

DeletedUser

Good Luck to both sides. Im sure Evil will easily win though. No offence T.W.L <3

DeletedUser

Lol finally. Should be fun to watch, im not really rooting for anyone.

Thanks for breaking the long streak of boring PnP and no major wars.

I also like how thye say they would have caught us off guard, when we knew they planned to war us.

Bad planning TWL. I knew this war would start very soon, now it has, cant wait to watch =]]

DeletedUser

How any smart player gets information. Spies FTW.

I like evil in this war. They remind me of a new and hip Jackal and hide :lol:

DeletedUser

Ahh, nevertheless I'll hope the best of luck to both sides.

Doesn't everyone find it interesting that usually once a war in this game ends, a different tribe goes after the victor suspecting the winning team to be weakened by the tides of war.

i wonder if this will be the case :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

How did Willo gather all that information up?

They gave it to me of course, duh! :icon_rolleyes:

Doesn't everyone find it interesting that usually once a war in this game ends, a different tribe goes after the victor suspecting the winning team to be weakened by the tides of war.

i wonder if this will be the case :icon_surprised:

Of course it will be the case, atleast I certainly hope so, there's other Evil fronts that are just downright upset that they've got no T.W.L. targets to squash...

It should be noted by the way, that DVADER and T.W.L. are indeed allies, and have been that way for the past few weeks, this means yes, TWL was assisting against ~V~, and I expect DVADER to assist the warlords in this venture as well... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

It should be noted by the way, that DVADER and T.W.L. are indeed allies, and have been that way for the past few weeks, this means yes, TWL was assisting against ~V~, and I expect DVADER to assist the warlords in this venture as well... :icon_redface:[/color]

=D In that case this will be downright fun to watch. except sooner or later Evil is gonna be pushing me around in the big K75 :icon_cry: :lol:

DeletedUser

more tribes for Evil to take out, sounds like fun.
T.W.L should be quite easy to take out if you guys if you are as good as people think you are, DVADER might hold you back a bit but they could be dealt with im sure especially as they are concentrating on ~V~ for the moment. Does this mean there may be some relations between Evil and ~V~ for this war, or will you go it solo and then clean ~V~ up later?

DeletedUser

Does this mean there may be some relations between Evil and ~V~ for this war, or will you go it solo and then clean ~V~ up later?

Not a chance. They will not work together. As i see it T.W.L is too boxed in to do any good. wave after wave Evil will just continue to move forward.

While in the process of doing this i bet 930PM Will be in the way and that is what will spark DVADER on. having 930 losing villages they will have a fit and start taking out their light savers.