The Whole World Declares war on ~AOD~

DeletedUser

Cause we said said so; or at the very least I said so.
[spoil]
yAJk2IKUZDhzG.gif
[/spoil]
Live Report:
image.php

Lets look at Sardarji!

Now observe the 400+ tribe changes!

Now lets pretend to admire they're impressive conquer history!

Now lets cheer on this!

For the record ~X~ had no doings in this, and all declarations were made for their own merit.

Also for the ~AOD~ members, its okay... we understand some of you got bullied into the tribe, some got blackmailed, some of you just go with the flow and still have no idea what's going on.

We understand, and therapy groups will be held at TribalWarsaholics Anonymous because that plea probably wont save you from being nobled now/or in the near future! Not because no one believes you, in fact we do, but claims have already been set and no one really cares because the whole SW of this world is a <bleep> show anyway.

Like seriously has anyone checked the self-updating maps recently? It's so much of a <bleep> show the maps don't even want to update themselves now that SLEK is gone.... that's how bad it is.​

DeletedUser70389

[spoil]
yAJk2IKUZDhzG.gif
[/spoil]
Live Report:
image.php

Lets look at Sardarji!

Now lets cheer on this!

For the record ~X~ had no doings in this, and all declarations were made for their own merit.

Also for the ~AOD~ members, its okay... we understand some of you got bullied into the tribe, some got blackmailed, some of you just go with the flow and still have no idea what's going on.

We understand, and therapy groups will be held at TribalWarsaholics Anonymous because that plea probably wont save you from being nobled now/or in the near future! Not because no one believes you, in fact we do, but claims have already been set and no one really cares because the whole SW of this world is a <bleep> show anyway.

Like seriously has anyone checked the self-updating maps recently? It's so much of a <bleep> show the maps don't even want to update themselves now that SLEK is gone.... that's how bad it is.​
Good luck, make sure that idiot is the first to fall.

DeletedUser83995

The maps haven't been updating properly over the last week on all servers. But yeah we can blame it on W86 too though haha.

DeletedUser119075

Lol you guys have no clue on how delusional Sardajii is

mamnon idril

i have a very good Idea how delusional he is having dealt with his ass since we moved to K53. He is the tool of all tools and will get his I am sure.

Dan
1 of The Climb

DeletedUser70389

[11:10:20 AM] Anthony: Sardarji gonna get that Buttwhopped soon.
[11:15:09 AM] Desperado22 TW: good
[11:41:58 AM] Anthony: yes
[11:46:46 AM] SardarJi: Nope
[11:46:49 AM] SardarJi: I got plans
[11:49:34 AM] Anthony: lol what are those plans?
[11:49:52 AM] Anthony: Acting like a jackass is going to kill all the "plans" you may have.

He has plans. Be ready

DeletedUser

He renamed the tribe due to salt, so much salt --- Split it as well for confusions sake as well to see if he can pinpoint possible spies. Which is fine, we'll make em think it's half of them which it pretty much is because a shocking majority of his "tribemates" unsurprisingly dislike him. He's going to talk hard, and he's going to sell out his tribemates to MORS in the process to try to save his crew and himself in an exchange of information.

I'd also like to add at this point I prophesize he wont make it to the hall of fame, nor will anyone listed on his profile. Nor can he get out of this time on a technicality for changing his tribes name. Now I'm not sure if anyone's keeping record but I'm undefeated in this sort of thing.

The maps haven't been updating properly over the last week on all servers. But yeah we can blame it on W86 too though haha.

Everything gets blamed on this world, so I'm giving you an Article 15. That's a compliment as I hope you begin to understand what it means to be a troublemaker.

Source: 11x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119249

Get ready

[spoil]
yAJk2IKUZDhzG.gif
[/spoil]
Live Report:
image.php

Lets look at Sardarji!

Now lets cheer on this!

About to unite the southern front to kill mors.

DeletedUser116223

Why you renamed your tribe MORS 1 and you created this fake profile?
Are you trolling or what?

DeletedUser100230

Good Luck Sardarji We are with u supreme Leaders :icon_razz:... He is one of the most entertaining guy I have met on TW guys . Dont be so harsh on him Please . He has some superb Plan to Get Mors fall Please listen to him and his plans .

He even Offered bribe to Mors duke :D Lolzzz

DeletedUser

How To Play like KP:

[video=youtube;qMliNd2b2K0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMliNd2b2K0[/video]

About to unite the southern front to kill mors.

As a representative to the ~The Southern Empire~ --- this is a bold lie, but we do appreciate your effort to round up the rebellion for us.

Last edited by a moderator: