The wise guide to stabbing people in the back.

DeletedUser

O hai der wisdom and wise s. Did my back hurt your knife?

So Everyone is aware of the recent merge that went on between wisdom and 100I. I was left out of this merge as I had not "grown enough"

now For some background. I was in a car crash, I broke my arm, my mum broke both her legs and my sister went into a coma.

Fortunately my sister is on the road to recovery but as you may guess, I didn;t have much time for TW.

I was however, very suspicious because I was the only person to be recruited into 100I from .xD after fighting off quite a few 100I players for a while, obviously this was just a way for them to get me defencless.

2 days ago, I get incomings from an ex 100I member naimed august62 (thats right, i'm naming names.) So To do the right thing, I message Integritous. He, the LEADER of wisdom, tells me thats its not his problem, contact Babyteeth, now me and babyteeth have had some... friction since the merge and he tells me to stop being a baby and ask auguste62. I did. He didn't have a proper response.

By this time, due to my spidey sense I was in contact with 13th about joining them incase all hell broke loose. So finally, I come home today, to see 300 incomings from players like.

indefatigable 8
k9mp12345
yahko
etc...

So I also see I have an invite from 13th. I was on the bridge about joining another tribe after 100I "helped" me. But this swayed me.

So there we go. Babyteeth. I hope you either burn in hell or learn to control your troops.
Integritous, it seems that this kinda thing happens a lot under your watch... hmm?

I am hoping that these are unrly and inty and BT are not to blame, but I am suspicous. And i think that this Is an extremely reprehensbile thing to do.

BCbb1031.gif

Zardex.

DeletedUser

Ask yourself Zardex, maybe you're attitude in posts such as the above may have something to do with your lack of invitation? Just my opinion but I think it's pretty obvious.

Is it at all possible you haven't grown enough in character, rather than useless point values?

DeletedUser

in character? lol no, they care about points.

This attitude is due to the fact that i have been stabbed in the back by "friends"

yep 100I are all about the points.

DeletedUser

This attitude is due to the fact that i have been stabbed in the back by "friends"

Well if it were down to me, I would suggest you didn't have the correct attitude for joining with Wisdom either. I wasn't consulted, but had I been, that would have been my response. We have many greater criteria than just points, as should any superpower tribe.

DeletedUser

Agreed...wasn't there a post bad mouthing you zardex just recently...so you know I take everything written here and consider the source...for those who really know me, they have no idea where sonny gets his opinions of me...so again I consider the source and do not jump to conclusions.

Not sure what you were hoping for with this post though...likely you will get attacked by Wisdom now instead of recruited by them!

DeletedUser

Recruited by wisdom, why would i want that, and i am being attacked by wisdom.

And chris, I have been talking to integritous since before joining 100I. He seemed ready to take me in then except 100I wanted there share of the bounty.

And the point of this thread is to point out how backstabbing people really can be.

DeletedUser

I think the point hes trying to get across is that Wisdom and 100I knew they were going to merge and planned on taking zardex and putting him in 100I as a holding tank if you will then when they merged they would noble out his villages while he thought hed been in a safe environment with friends hence the back stabbing.

DeletedUser33413

I think you only need to look at the member list to see they dont just care about points.

DeletedUser

I think the point hes trying to get across is that Wisdom and 100I knew they were going to merge and planned on taking zardex and putting him in 100I as a holding tank if you will then when they merged they would noble out his villages while he thought hed been in a safe environment with friends hence the back stabbing.

you got it.

DeletedUser

Zardex, I consider you a nice guy in many ways. But I have to point out a few things:

1. You were not the only .xD player to join 100I. d5 can tell you that (under the naimkassouf account) he was invited to join 100I only after being required to noble 10 .xD villages within 3 days. He was even required to do so while still being attacked (and nobled) by 100I.

2. I understand RL has its ups and downs. There can be no doubt that it should always take priority over TW. But it is key notifying the leadership of the situation and having people account sit you in those situations. That being said, I do wish your family a speedy recovery.

3. If you joined 13th after you were under attack, then you have admitted to refugee status.

4. 100I recruited you during a time you were weak, if anything they have allowed you to regain strength whereas you might've otherwise been rimmed already.

Sorry Zardex, had to point those things out.

DeletedUser

Zardex, I consider you a nice guy in many ways. But I have to point out a few things:

1. You were not the only .xD player to join 100I. d5 can tell you that (under the naimkassouf account) he was invited to join 100I only after being required to noble 10 .xD villages within 3 days. He was even required to do so while still being attacked (and nobled) by 100I.

2. I understand RL has its ups and downs. There can be no doubt that it should always take priority over TW. But it is key notifying the leadership of the situation and having people account sit you in those situations. That being said, I do wish your family a speedy recovery.

3. If you joined 13th after you were under attack, then you have admitted to refugee status.

4. 100I recruited you during a time you were weak, if anything they have allowed you to regain strength whereas you might've otherwise been rimmed already.

Sorry Zardex, had to point those things out.

naimkassouf joined then you realised he'd passed the account sitting to valoki.... so not much of a strong thing to point out there.

And the invite came before the attacks. The attacks made me realise I wanted to leave.

4. Is true.

DeletedUser

I don't really get the point of the thread other than to point out your frustrations at not getting recruited, which is not going to help you much.

Also I hardly think it is likely that Wisdom or 100I would need to recruit you (one player) in order to make sure they eventually conquer your villages, and if this was the case I am pretty sure they would have had a better plan that would hurt you alot more. I see it being much more likely that they simply did not want to recruit you.

Still there is no reason you shouldnt feel betrayed by this I guess, but I would not have made a whole thread about it.

netjakdim

Perhaps Zardex they believed you to be inactive and as such is a common practice to noble off accounts that are inactive.

Muy sir I do not see how an inactive account that has not been put under a war flag is considered a refugee. It would appear to me that since 100I had diplomatic relations with both 13th and Wisdom that neither would have declared war on the tribe. Now that 100I is no longer their players are moving out of 100I and joining an allied tribe either Wisdom as the majority seem to have done or 13th which it seems that a couple of them have decided to do.

DeletedUser

This is probably totally unrelated, but I want to see Wisdom vs. 13th.
That would be a good war...:lol:

DeletedUser

chess, that is why I have now left 13th.

the official record states that 13th were not aware of the attacks when they invited me.
Me leaving within 48 hours means that they can take no blame and wisdom have no (well for this) reason to declare on 13th, i shall not be a scapegoat.

DeletedUser

Ah, that puts you in a bit of a spot. What do you intend to do after these attacks hit?

DeletedUser

Fight until the end. I have found out the whole truth. I will not go into it but naughty guys. I will probably end up dead.

Nocnoidozor

Pls. Noble him all off and then delete this thread , as its useless ...