the10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

u should be angry at yourself moss. u shouldn't be angry at others.

DeletedUser18879

OMG this thread is fun!

Should have noticed it earlyer :icon_cry:

CaN I j01n Ur Tr1B€ Pl0x!!11one!!1!one!???? AnD b€ DuKe???11!!!one!!?

DeletedUser

Is he as gullible in real life as he is in TW?

lol yeah he is... he acts like a tough guy online, but he gets humiliated in class by the class nerd... but too bad he's not 1 himself...

DeletedUser

btw, moss, im sorry mate, i was just having a lil fun... no hard feelings alright?

DeletedUser

didn't know there were nerds in bangladesh. most of them are normally deported to india, europe or the states.

DeletedUser

didn't know there were nerds in bangladesh. most of them are normally deported to india, europe or the states.

nerd? well if theres any1 whos a nerd its probably moss... well i thought nerds were only book smart but looks like he took the time and saw my location.. good job! and btw dont insult bangladesh, there are lots of good players in the leader board from bdg

DeletedUser

nerd? well if theres any1 whos a nerd its probably moss... well i thought nerds were only book smart but looks like he took the time and saw my location.. good job! and btw dont insult bangladesh, there are lots of good players in the leader board from bdg

didn't insult bdesh. bdesh is my country as well. thats why i said that thing about the nerds cuz all the nerds and smart or able people are like in europe or the states.

DeletedUser

didn't insult bdesh. bdesh is my country as well. thats why i said that thing about the nerds cuz all the nerds and smart or able people are like in europe or the states.

YOURE from bdesh? dude our country has plenty of nerds.. look at 80% of the bangla medium schools

DeletedUser

wtf man im not a nerd o and mastercheif dan is not in atheltetic he just slacks off and dosent wright notes o and u took the time to find out where i go to school to im only going to say this once LEAVE ME ALONE EVERYONE!!!!!

DeletedUser

O WAIT MY MISTAKE SORRY SEBATOUR MY MISTAKE i thought u were tlking to me

Status
Not open for further replies.