There's no 500|500

MetalFist

Anyone remember what STACH did with 500|500 in world 6? :p

MetalFist

You lie dont be so grumpy

Basically they were #1 for time, most of them decided to quit so every single village sent all its troops to 500|500 and made a monument to STACH, musta taken at least 6 months to clear it out lol

twenty-five

You lie dont be so grumpy

Basically they were #1 for time, most of them decided to quit so every single village sent all its troops to 500|500 and made a monument to STACH, musta taken at least 6 months to clear it out lol

Oh hahahahahha. That's such an amazing story bro, ever considered writing a book about it?

DeletedUser

I have my invisible village there,
it exist, but its invisible .. you cant attack it nor can you defend any attacks from it.

DeletedUser

I am too busy farming, someone else write the story for me lol XD

DeletedUser

They removed the 500/500 villages to stop such things I believe.... There is one on the co.uk classic worlds though... If that server is still even running.... :/

Ack3rl3y

I remember that, it was hilarious. Wasn't the count something like 1.2M each infantry unit at least when the player who owned it barbed with plenty more en-route?