There's Nuthin Like A Puffin!

DeletedUser

You all know its true. They've done more for the development of this server than anyone else will ever do.
And I'd just like to thank them for all their perseverance and hard work up till this point, as you all should.

Now join me in a short celebration with this song which was recorded solely for W21's own Puffins!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1fMuEHJ__I

They're full of super stuffin!

DeletedUser

it says its illegaal in my country :icon_neutral:
- i cant watch it :icon_confused:

Where the hell are u from???? anyways, the video is about Chef Gordon Ramsay hunting and cooking Puffins

DeletedUser

oh- i would like to see that =(
and you want to know where i am so...
you can send countless nobles trrians at me while i sleep???
i dont think so =/

DeletedUser

Im in PnP, and ive decided, that it is a great Tribe. Ive been in many good ones, like {RASP} W11 and the DRINK family of W28. They are great, organised, and with a tribe that is going up by 250+ villages every week, they are one of the greatest.

My two cents :p

Player #1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

don't type with that color if your gonna post in these forums.

we cba to highlight everything you say bcuz you type in a color font that is hard to read

DeletedUser

Is this color any easier? I will happily use this one, thanks for the honesty.

Player #1

DeletedUser

Thanks, all my future posts on the .Net Forums will be in this color.

Player #1

DeletedUser

Thanks <3

Player #1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm glad to see Puffin still around. Unlike most premades PoE+Muffin+Arg! came a long way in this server. I'm glad to have been a part of them so long ago. And yeah....Puffins rock!! (xcept for Roy ;) )

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi Gilestel noticed a post or two in W49 from you nice to see you are still around.

DeletedUser

I'm glad to see Puffin still around. Unlike most premades PoE+Muffin+Arg! came a long way in this server. I'm glad to have been a part of them so long ago. And yeah....Puffins rock!! (xcept for Roy ;) )

Meh, for this I am going to sexually harass you on skype.

And nice to see you still pushing on Busa. The last of the Puffins. <3

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What a nightmare Royalist they move you off Chips for a week & it goes barb :(