They don't Care!

DeletedUser

Well as you may have seen Wtf? have mocked us in forums etc, now they have started snipeing our claims we had whilst in Wtf? So with this it has pushed us to unite with other tribes like Nubs etc by Declaring war on Wtf? we seem considerably out numberd but we have a tighter pact, this isnt the longest or best declaration you shall see from me.

Wtf? Hope your ready your mocking is untolerable!

wtf.jpg

Im sure thats immortals cat!

DeletedUser

Some stats

Tribe ranking for the continent 56

1 Wtf? 1,68 Mio. 196
4 Care! 1,21 Mio. 140

DeletedUser

some other stats lol looks about fair to me ;)

tribe-------point top 60--- -total---------members
1Wtf?-----10.874.195 -----14.226.532----106
19Care!---1.482.343-------1.482.343-------9

DeletedUser

[12:32:08 AM] Pierre the Butcher: it was his village he claimed
[12:32:15 AM] Pierre the Butcher: when you were in the tribe
[12:32:24 AM] Gummer4england: but im not in the tribe now
[12:32:28 AM] Gummer4england: so its irrelivant

Yay. A war over a cross nobling!

Just so everyone knows your motivations, you wanted this, we didn't start it.

DeletedUser

what are you afraid of??? your 10x our size in points and members....

also that is 4 messages out of around 50 so that shows nothing,

if players are not in same tribes and a cross nobling occours then the person that clears it and nobles it keeps it, i cleared, i nobled, he sent a failed attemp to take already my vill, it died, so i mailed he replied i will take the vill etc, then sent 3 more attacks at it AFTER he new i cleard it and nobled it so it wass YOU guys who kept pushing and trying to bully us around, well we will see what you ahve started :D

DeletedUser

what are you afraid of??? your 10x our size in points and members....

also that is 4 messages out of around 50 so that shows nothing,

if players are not in same tribes and a cross nobling occours then the person that clears it and nobles it keeps it, i cleared, i nobled, he sent a failed attemp to take already my vill, it died, so i mailed he replied i will take the vill etc, then sent 3 more attacks at it AFTER he new i cleard it and nobled it so it wass YOU guys who kept pushing and trying to bully us around, well we will see what you ahve started :D

Yes, that was a nice try at the whole valid point fact based argument however I have to point out the giant holes.

You keep saying this "We" & "You Guys", when the problem really exists between you and one of our players. It wasn't that he sniped this village from you and then came to all of the leaders and asked is it OK if I just piss off gummer4england and the Care! bunch?

No, it's just suddenly you announced to one of our Barons we were at war because "We" had "all" attacked "you guys".

I suggest you research the proper use of pronouns, and learn the difference that one mans actions does not equal the desires of an entire people group.

You're just lumping one of our members actions (which were justified considering he claimed the village and you did not) and applying this logic to the whole of WTF?

If you want the war, just say so, don't try so hard for it.

DeletedUser

you attack one of us, it's an attack on all of us. Quite a common phrase on this game, I would expect you of all people to realise this. We are one, not individuals. If you work as individuals that is ok, but it isn't how others work, i.e us.

DeletedUser

you attack one of us, it's an attack on all of us. Quite a common phrase on this game, I would expect you of all people to realise this. We are one, not individuals. If you work as individuals that is ok, but it isn't how others work, i.e us.

The correct answer to this problem is to contact one of us in the WTF? leadership, and we get both sides of the story and attempt to resolve the problem. Instead, you wanted to war us over it.

Your choice, not ours. So all I'm asking is that you man up, and tell everyone here in your PNP that it was your choice to go to war with us, not what you're claiming.

[1:17:35 PM] Pierre the Butcher: [12:31:22 AM] Gummer4england: well its irrelivant anyway
[12:31:31 AM] Gummer4england: look s like we will fight for it :)
[12:31:35 AM] Pierre the Butcher: so I'm just seeing this as your excuse to go to war with us.
[12:31:48 AM] Gummer4england: WTF attck care
[12:31:52 AM] Gummer4england: = you start it
[12:31:55 AM] Pierre the Butcher: nah
[12:32:08 AM] Pierre the Butcher: it was his village he claimed
[12:32:15 AM] Pierre the Butcher: when you were in the tribe
[12:32:24 AM] Gummer4england: but im not in the tribe now
[12:32:28 AM] Gummer4england: so its irrelivant
[12:34:42 AM] Pierre the Butcher: so what? you want to go to war over this?
[12:34:56 AM] Gummer4england: maybe
[12:35:00 AM] Gummer4england: i have to speak to my council

It's better if you're going to lie, to make sure that nobody was transcribing the conversation.

DeletedUser

you seem to forget levi loosing his vill to you guys as well, yes i say and you because we (care!) are a team and you(WTF?) should also be either :/ 1 mans actions DOES effect our (care!) group as we all work togeter no matter what

also congrats on filtering through my mails and making fun of my spelling and grammer that really is a greta way to judge me lol

EDIT:
double post :/

that does not state i do lol it mearly states i will speak with my tribe about your agressive behaviour

i really dont see why you are so worried and trying to get out of it lol its on now so just go and sharpen your axes and stop trying to deney the fact you started it, if we "said" anything its irrelivant you was the ones that started "attacking"

so even if we did (im not saying that) want war then it does not matter because it was you who started the attacks...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

gummer4england said:
so even if we did (im not saying that) want war then it does not matter because it was you who started the attacks...

Ummmmmm??? Why do you Care who started it??? (Sorry. That was just so wide open. I couldn't resist. :icon_twisted: )

DeletedUser

also congrats on filtering through my mails and making fun of my spelling and grammer that really is a greta way to judge me lol

I could be wrong, I'm a whore for correct punctuation, spelling, etc but I am 99% sure I didn't do this to you?

DeletedUser

All I am attempting to make people see here, is that you brought this on yourself.

Here is a list of the things you have done since joining W38 I disagree with:

1) Joined HIGH, got pissed off over an ODA / Points chart, and left.
2) Created CARE!, not sure what you did during this time.
3) Joined WTF?, didn't do anything at all, didn't send support for any of our wars, didn't attack anyone in any of our wars, then suddenly left with no contact to any leaders or members of any kind.
4) Created CARE! for the second time. or Third? I'm not sure. This tribe has over 950 tribe changes on TWStats
5) Declared war with WTF? over a cross nobling disagreement when NO DIPLOMACY was in place to allow the problem to solve itself.

So when you wonder why I am in this thread, it is because:

You sir, are a habitual offender.

DeletedUser

we have the tribe changes because the tribe is the origional U.C it had 150members in it that left for a merge then went back then left again, so thats the reason its so high, not that it matters, you are just affraid to except blame on this matter...

also i figured since you post some of the convo with bits edited i would show it all lol

[16:29:07] Pierre the Butcher: so I'm just seeing this as your excuse to go to war with us.
[16:29:19] Gummer4england: WTF attck care
[16:29:23] Gummer4england: = you start it
[16:29:27] Pierre the Butcher: nah
[16:29:40] Pierre the Butcher: it was his village he claimed
[16:29:47] Pierre the Butcher: when you were in the tribe
[16:29:55] Gummer4england: but im not in the tribe now
[16:29:59] Gummer4england: so its irrelivant
[16:30:00] Pierre the Butcher: I know
[16:30:05] Gummer4england: the member who clears the vill gets it
[16:30:11] Gummer4england: thats common practise
[16:30:31] Pierre the Butcher: yea, but I don't know why a player would clear a village that was claimed by someone else
[16:30:47] Gummer4england: because i claimed it before
[16:30:54] Pierre the Butcher: but it expired
[16:30:55] Gummer4england: i been fightingh for it for 2weeks
[16:31:00] Gummer4england: but morale been a killer
[16:31:13] Pierre the Butcher: lol
[16:31:37] Gummer4england: i cleared 3 of his vills tago took 2 but im not making a issue over them am i?
[16:31:45] Gummer4england: i only took my claim
[16:31:47] Pierre the Butcher: ah
[16:31:49] Pierre the Butcher: I see
[16:31:51] Pierre the Butcher: meh
[16:32:15] Pierre the Butcher: so what? you want to go to war over this?
[16:32:27] Gummer4england: maybe
[16:32:32] Gummer4england: i have to speak to my council
[16:32:38] Gummer4england: but its you who started it
[16:32:44] Gummer4england: and youi who continued it
[16:32:51] Gummer4england: we are only reacting
[16:32:53] Pierre the Butcher: I didn't know about it until now

also "I suggest you research the proper use of pronouns" surely that is mocking me and stating i am not inteligent enough to no how to use words.... (guess thats the 1% left)

DeletedUser

5) Declared war with WTF? over a cross nobling disagreement when NO DIPLOMACY was in place to allow the problem to solve itself.

No diplomecy, then some one needs to stop lying...

[17/08/2009 13:39:40] Gummer4england: dont want to end on bad terms
[17/08/2009 13:51:36] Pierre the Butcher: I told the tribe
[17/08/2009 13:51:50] Pierre the Butcher: that there is going to be a unofficial NAP between us
[17/08/2009 13:51:58] Gummer4england: kk mate
[17/08/2009 13:52:50] Pierre the Butcher: lol...
[17/08/2009 14:17:51] Pierre the Butcher: gummer
[17/08/2009 14:17:55] Pierre the Butcher: you still here?
[17/08/2009 14:22:17] Gummer4england: yeah mate
[17/08/2009 14:22:29] Pierre the Butcher: set you guys as NAPs
[17/08/2009 14:22:34] Pierre the Butcher: so it's less confusing

rbh- i no mate i cant but if the mod has a nosey around he may delete ;)

DeletedUser7158

This was bound to happen eventually, I'm surprised it turned to war so quickly though.

I'll be watching this one with interest, make it a good one guys

DeletedUser

also "I suggest you research the proper use of pronouns" surely that is mocking me and stating i am not inteligent enough to no how to use words.... (guess thats the 1% left)

Actually that was not your use of them grammatically, I was impressing the point that when you kept referring to WTF? as a whole, the only person the problem was created with was tago.

So your implication is:

Tago = ALL WTF? members = We (plural pronoun)

My implication was:

Tago /= (does not equal) ALL WTF? members = Him, he, (singular pronoun)

As for the skype chat with Pierre....

[8/17/2009 9:37:42 PM] Pierre the Butcher: because I want our tribes to stay on good terms
[8/17/2009 9:38:48 PM] Gummer4england: im not handling recruitment mate, my squad is here so i have no use recruiting you guys now as i only interested in location etc
[8/17/2009 9:38:58 PM] Gummer4england: if you wana NAP etc il be happy to et it up
[8/17/2009 9:39:06 PM] Pierre the Butcher: talk to TR about that one

All diplomacy goes through me. Pretty simple. But I'll concede the point to you as that was somewhat confusing between the two of you and I understand how you could feel the way you did about the NAP.

However, I never implemented the NAP so I can't say it existed or that Pierre ever set it to be so considering I would have been the one to do that and you had not talked to me yet.