they said they knew for months

DeletedUser

I would like to point out one little fact that might have been over missed. When Nerd was warring SYN, who stepped in and took out SYN? Once you have answered that maybe just think about this, why would Insane do that???

Our relationship with NERD at that time, really, wasn't all that great (or was in the beginning stages - NAP). Sure, we had talks, but ultimately, a war between 1ns4n3 and SYN was brewing since the start of the server.

This is well-documented in another thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=160525&highlight=SYNners

We were warring Member, and SYN was trying to create a tribe out of the refugees to attack us.

They declared war on NERD, and at the same time, they were running tribal ops on a few of our players. They were also planting seeds in and around our borders - ie putting ideas in the heads of the smaller tribes around us, and trying to groom them into SYNners.

At the end of the day, if a tribe is a threat to your membership you act on it. "oh, well, they are at war with NERD so we can't retaliate" - that's bull.

That is exactly what they were hoping for/counting on, and that was the crutch they leaned on throughout that entire war - we saw that coming from a mile away, but decided it was in our best interest to wipe them off the map.

Side Note: If I remember correctly, I think they tried to claim we were coordinating with pRo and ginger as well :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What, R.L forgot to nuke the village first? I suppose that's one way to do it. "Sir, there's a 99.9% chance they might dodge"... "Lets take it!"

DeletedUser

I must admit thats a pretty good feat for a tribe with 200 members to actually do and op ON 16 PEOPLE. Come on guys we all know R.L is a fake and will just die out in the future due to inactivity and or and actual war on them. They just did what they always did. They jumped in after scum was softened up.

I mean how hard is it for a tribe with 200 members to attack a tribe with 16? I mean they could just ask like 10 players to attack 1 player. And i mean somewhere in those 10 players there must be someone good enough to be able to send on time and actually send a real nuke not 2k swords and a noble. This doesnt prove anything. Once R.l has a real war call me and tell me then maybe i will congratulate them

Coming your way.......lol :)

DeletedUser

Zzzz...... again. Despite all the offers of help we are getting we haven't taken any yet and we are STILL HERE. Come on RL, can't you do it on your own? Got to get Nerd and Insane to help you out? If you can't work out who is inactive and who isn't then you are bigger fools than we already take you for.

Now being serious and honest here. Yes we are losing. All 7 of us are being beaten by... how many? 30 players actively attacking us. But we are not being beaten. That is the difference RL, you know you can't beat us. EVER. Give up now. It's boring. Heck, I took two villages in your core and it took you guys 3 days to get them back. Bloody hell! Why so long? Loyalty was 25 when I took them, it only took 2 nobles at most to get them back immediately (oh, and about 10 nukes each - nothig for you lot is it?)

We are scum and we don't care. Bring it on RL. Phase 2 ready yet? Or do you still need another 2 weeks?

Bless you mate, we like to play with our prey while it sqirms around not knowing what on earth is going to happen next. It's a game, it's fun and its funny to watch.