Things That Make You GO HMMM

DeletedUser100798

How am I missing his entire point I understand completely I'm I just added that why telling people that helps it is up to them in the end which in reality is a good point, or maybe you are not getting it?

Sorry if I offended you I really didn't think anyone would take what I said the wrong way

DeletedUser100798

I'm sorry if I don't bother having perfect sentences over the internet on a game but to me you are being aggressive you attacked me when all I did was add my opinion which attacked no one and than all of a sudden you attack me and insult me as well after I have said nothing to you.

I'm not being pessimistic or are you saying you can change another person? If so please tell me how I do believe people will change for the good of others but it still is up to them if it wasn't there wouldn't be freedom. Cynical is believing humans are motivated by self interest or a distrust in society as a whole so no I'm not being those either as I do believe humans can change for others and I have a great trust in others to do so you are jumping to conclusions now.

DeletedUser100798

Well if I did look like I was putting him down I apologize for that I was not I understand his point and it is a good one to listen too.

DeletedUser

At times I hate others. I try not to most of the time but there have been times I yelled and threw a fit.
I wish I was pure but truth is I preach more then my butt can handle.
If I told any one in that country to just love him.
They would punch me in the face.

Hate is human nature. Ill will try to not hate. Its all I can do. I cannot even ask others not to. I cant hate a hater.

DeletedUser

I hate it that sick people can go ahead and kill so many people just like that, and to see the blood and the crying and scream of adults and children, I would throw up from the sight of it, but no this guy killed so many without a sing care. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

DeletedUser69611

No, what's bloody sad is that he killed 82 people over the course of an hour and a half, and not one of them had the presence of mind to take him out. Come to any campground in America with 82 people, and start shooting. See how many people have birdshot. It's also sad that the cops took a whopping 90minutes to get there. :icon_neutral:

I agree, Go to Texas and if you go to a camp ground or trailer park and you start shooting.. I promise you somebody will jump out with a shotgun and start blasting you...

I'm just going to post this.. randomly from time to time.

Ahh that is so true my friend.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No, what's bloody sad is that he killed 82 people over the course of an hour and a half, and not one of them had the presence of mind to take him out. Come to any campground in America with 82 people, and start shooting. See how many people have birdshot. It's also sad that the cops took a whopping 90minutes to get there. :icon_neutral:

Let me start by saying that you are a complete fool.

Second , i live in norway , i work in norway , it is a small but lovely country.
I am not from norwy , i am swedish of origin.
I work with several people , 3 of them have friends or family that got shot on that island , i have a very close friend missing after the bombing in oslo.

The reason noone did anything at the camp , well it is simple ,it was kids between 12 and 18 and it was a political parties youth camp in an island , no person with half a brain cell brings a gun there.

The police actually got there after 63 minutes , why? well it is an island idiot , you need a boat to get there.

If it is a fact that in any campground in the united states there are people with shotguns ready to hop up , then this problem will get even bigger.

Until then , do me a personal favour , don't talk about norway and things you do not understand.

/Cheers a very tired n00b

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hate it that sick people can go ahead and kill so many people just like that, and to see the blood and the crying and scream of adults and children, I would throw up from the sight of it, but no this guy killed so many without a sing care. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

Agreed, I dont mean to sound evil or narcissistic by posting this but I know planting a bomb is evil but it is nothing compared to actually looking into people's eyes and shooting them. You can plant a bomb and not see their faces so the true effect of what you have done is not as apparent. But to look into the whites of the eyes of the people you are going to kill is just sick. The fact he pretended to be a policeman just shows that he was a truly disturbed man.

DeletedUser100590

Redirect vanishes in one week.

I would also like to add my condolences to Norway.

DeletedUser

I agree, Go to Texas and if you go to a camp ground or trailer park and you start shooting.. I promise you somebody will jump out with a shotgun and start blasting you...

That ill agree with partially, but if you look at this chart.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#United_States

Texas is on that chart 6 times since 1966, so its not all about Texas as thats where I am from.

These type of ordeals have been happening all over the world as of late. In 2011 and just in the United States, we have had 5 school shootings of which 224 people injured or killed. Thats getting a bit much, whats even worse.

[spoil]
Armed classrooms

For years, some areas in the US have allowed "armed classrooms" to deter (or truncate) future attacks, presumably by changing helpless victims into armed defenders. In 2008, Harrold Independent School District in Texas became the first public school district in the U.S. to allow teachers with state-issued firearm-carry permits to carry their arms in the classroom; special additional training and ricochet-resistant ammunition were required for participating teachers.[75] Students at the University of Utah have been allowed to carry concealed pistols (so long as they possess the appropriate state license) since a State Supreme Court decision in 2006.[76][77]

A commentary in the conservative National Review Online argues that the armed school approach for preventing school attacks, while new in the US, has been used successfully for many years in Israel and Thailand.[78] Teachers and school officials in Israel are allowed and encouraged to carry firearms if they have former military experience in the IDF, which almost all do. Statistics on what percentage of teachers are actually armed is unavailable however.
[/spoil]

Look at what our world has really come to, I mean cmon armed classrooms. WTH are we teaching our kids these days, Im a parent and a grandparent, and to see these kind of things makes me not want to send my kids to a public school.