Things that n00bs do that annoy you

DeletedUser23066

My first thing that n00bs do that really bugs me is they invite you without sending a message. How do you expect us to judge your tribe without first telling us how you have run a tribe and which tribe in the past.:icon_evil:
Second and this is annoying is that they invite you EVEN WHEN YOUR IN A TRIBE! Now how stupid is that?:icon_evil:
Third They ask for a invite then join and then ask all the questions that can be answered in th FAQ section! ITS THERE SO READ IT!:icon_evil:

Not all n00bs are like that some have a IQ and they learn quite quickly. I can live with this select bunch of n00b and in some cases even taken them in on w12 and i'm training them the fine art of tribal wars :icon_wink:

As for the rest of them they should quit now!:icon_twisted:

Metamorphosis

1) Making threads like this.

2) Double posting, when the edit option is so much easier, but they feel the need to bump their own thread, as (and here is the big picture) post count means everything.

Regards,
-Meta

Bluewolf21

My first thing that n00bs do that really bugs me is they invite you without sending a message. How do you expect us to judge your tribe without first telling us how you have run a tribe and which tribe in the past.:icon_evil:

For most players going on an invite rampage its not particularly time effective to right a message to EVERY SINGLE person they invite..... the easier option: the invitee to check out the tribe themselves on the description section available to everyone......
That is not of course dismissing the fact that a message and an invite generally does get more results, just making a point:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1) Making threads like this.

2) Double posting, when the edit option is so much easier, but they feel the need to bump their own thread, as (and here is the big picture) post count means everything.

Regards,
-Meta

I find myself keen on having you as W16 mod all of a sudden :icon_cool:

ArcRebirth

I just received eight invitations from totally noob tribes that in they're profile say that they're vets and are the best in my continent when they have like 100 points...

........ .................... ...

DeletedUser

Things that "Elites" do that annoy me

1) Flame anyone who's name they don't know

2) Claim that they are better than anyone who's name they don't know

3) constantly go on about how they are going to "own this tribe" or how "family tribes suck lol"

4) as often as not, don't back up their claims of skill in the actual game, but prefer to flame anyone who disagrees with them, no matter how decent their points (both in game and in forum) are.

5) start completely pointless threads more often than "n00bs" do in order to satisfy their egos and then complain when they get locked.

Do I need to go on?

Please note that this doesn't apply to anyone in particular, but I'm sure most of you can think of at least one person who does at least some of these things.

DeletedUser

Things that "Elites" do that annoy me

1) Flame anyone who's name they don't know

2) Claim that they are better than anyone who's name they don't know

3) constantly go on about how they are going to "own this tribe" or how "family tribes suck lol"

4) as often as not, don't back up their claims of skill in the actual game, but prefer to flame anyone who disagrees with them, no matter how decent their points (both in game and in forum) are.

5) start completely pointless threads more often than "n00bs" do in order to satisfy their egos and then complain when they get locked.

Do I need to go on?

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

I'm sure most of you can think of at least one person who does at least some of these things.

I can think of a certain someone... That Tropius guy was really annoying guy :icon_rolleyes:

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Illusive4

Deffinately Double posts, Talking trash about their L33t skillz, and constant miss-spelling..

"coz i r ganna pown tihs wurld!!!1!11!"

-.-

DeletedUser

They try to stand in front of me. and they won't accept the Magic RESTART Button!

earthquake girl

For most players going on an invite rampage its not particularly time effective to right a message to EVERY SINGLE person they invite..... the easier option: the invitee to check out the tribe themselves on the description section available to everyone......
That is not of course dismissing the fact that a message and an invite generally does get more results, just making a point:icon_wink:

Why would they need to write messages to every single player? Do they not understand the concept of "copy and paste?"

DeletedUser

Things n00bs do which annoy me:

Claim they're elite.

Things 'elites' do that annoy me:

[see 'things n00bs do which annoy me']

Nevyna

Things people in general do to annoy me:
They exsist and ruins my day by exsisting.

DeletedUser

vNerd007 on 19.02. at 22:44
Hello,

If you hadn't noticed I'm right next to you which is very unfortunate. For you that is as I happen to be a very experienced player which if you are as well you would of heard of me. So I will most likely farm/noble you later in the game. So I'd like to suggest that you restart so you re-spawn far, far away from me where you will have a better chance of survival. That way I get a free abandoned village to farm right next to me, and you get to survive in this world which I think is a very good proposition.

If you Are a good player as well you'll realize that it's bad for us to both be next to each other as we'll hinder each others growth, if not it's just bad for you.

So to clarify:

-Settings
-Restart
-Enter password
-Choose orientation

Good day,

vNerd007

Anyone know this randoms real alias?

DeletedUser

The only reason I'd double post is because my post has probably been read meaning if I edited nobody would notice.