DeletedUser89005

left 1up:

illuminaz

Left01st September 2013 - 09:05626,155
red.png
.Irrational.Left01st September 2013 - 02:04474,673
red.png
Rathi SmurfLeft01st September 2013 - 02:04824,763
only to join ch4, cowardice, weakness, lack off loyalty springs to mind.. choco, where is your morale's and as for 1up where is your guts..

they are certainly not in for the win given these actions?

Deleted User - 10770065

left 1up:

illuminaz
Left01st September 2013 - 09:05626,155
red.png
.Irrational.Left01st September 2013 - 02:04474,673
red.png
Rathi SmurfLeft01st September 2013 - 02:04824,763
only to join ch4, cowardice, weakness, lack off loyalty springs to mind.. choco, where is your morale's and as for 1up where is your guts..

Can you elaborate on these three please?

DeletedUser89005

to elaborate is simple my blacks road friend, one day 1up, next ch4..

as i stated no loyalty, cowardice and a clear sign of weakness is apparent, rather than fight out what was laid before them they jump ship, jump to hide and run away from what there tribe mates have worked hard to achieve.. if you feel there motives are warranted or justified please do clarify that..

DeletedUser95452

to elaborate is simple my blacks road friend, one day 1up, next ch4..

as i stated no loyalty, cowardice and a clear sign of weakness is apparent, rather than fight out what was laid before them they jump ship, jump to hide and run away from what there tribe mates have worked hard to achieve.. if you feel there motives are warranted or justified please do clarify that..

So you dont even know why they have left and yet you sure they are cowards ... you need to elaborate your arguments more (dull) couse the forum is getting filled daily with such shit threads

DeletedUser

So you dont even know why they have left and yet you sure they are cowards ... you need to elaborate your arguments more (dull) couse the forum is getting filled daily with such shit threads

an explanation would be him being pissed losing nobles on us....

Deleted User - 10770065

to elaborate is simple my blacks road friend, one day 1up, next ch4.. ]

So that makes the people who left Story to create Barcode are full of cowards, no loyalty and all that. There was a reason we left, and it's none of your business :)

Actually, I will give you a slight hint, look at my profile.

DeletedUser89005

as i already stated, cowardice, weakness and a lack off loyalty..

should you feel that that is not the case then please do be constructive in your assessment off it..
an explanation would be him being pissed losing nobles on us...
not all can can survive..

DeletedUser89005

So that makes the people who left Story to create Barcode are full of cowards, no loyalty and all that. There was a reason we left, and it's none of your business :)
this is not about story or barcode, this is about 1up, this is about these players, there lack off loyalty, there cowardice, there weakness.. for you to try and compare it to another is utter nonsense, where is the comparison to even come up with a statement like that?

Deleted User - 10770065

Story were warring a few tribes I believe, but had no leadership (and maybe other things). Same applies to here, as I've told you to look at my profile.

As I've said, can you elaborate on how we were cowards, disloyal and have weakness when we were winning the war v Varyag and we were beating Rehab with 2-3 players. Ridiculous claims to make, but this is a common trend for you it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

story and 1up are completely different, as for you winning the war against varyag, the stats show nothing:
Side 1:
Tribes: Varyag
Side 2:
Tribes: KVWN

Timeframe: Forever

[h=3]Total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 1,873
Side 2: 36
Difference: 1,837
chart
[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1
chart
[h=3]Points value of total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 12,260,624
Side 2: 191,827
Difference: 12,068,797
chart
as for beating rehab with 2-3 players, there is no war there, skirmishes, cross nobling, maybe, war no.. as for me stating why you are disloyal and cowards it is simple, you have left those that where once your tribes mates behind..

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sure leaving the safety of 1 UP who was winning all wars they was a part of and all skirmishes. To then go and join a tribe where we are surrounded by ex 1 UP and no longer are secure by diplo, but yes we are 'cowards' nice logic there bigbert.

Funny how you lose a few nobles and nukes then come to the externals to cry how cowardice the people are who killed them, someone must be butthurt :lol:

FYI if your attacks/timings was even half acceptable you would have got the recaps

HATERS+GONNA+HATE_05d460_3317189.jpg

Deleted User - 10770065

story and 1up are completely different, as for you winning the war against varyag, the stats show nothing:
Side 1:
Tribes: Varyag
Side 2:
Tribes: KVWN

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,873
Side 2: 36
Difference: 1,837
chart
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1
chart
Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,260,624
Side 2: 191,827
Difference: 12,068,797
chart

I said we were which means when we were in 1 UP. You posting stats of the conflict between Varyag and our new tribe shows you how clueless you are :lol:

Also, can you please tell me how exactly Story and 1 UP are completely different? There may be slight differences I may add, but the cause is identical.

Oh and for the disloyal thing, those from 1 UP who are actual "tribemates" and who deserve a place in the tribe, will be invited. Just to let you know.

DeletedUser89005

disloyal:
For those 1 UP members who would like to join the tribe I've joined, mail me. I will assess if you are deserving or not to be allowed in a tribe with me and my friends again. If you aren't chosen, come at me, before I come at you.

that is directed to your ex tribemates, players who supported and helped you gain what you became..

as for you smurf, perhaps they could have been better, but then ive experienced that with you also, butt hurt no, its what the game entails, i came to the externals to highlight what i view as cowerdicey and a sheer lack of loyalty.. rather than even attempt to rescue 1up you abandon it..

Deleted User - 10770065

disloyal:

that is directed to your ex tribemates, players who supported and helped you gain what you became..

as for you smurf, perhaps they could have been better, but then ive experienced that with you also, butt hurt no, its what the game entails, i came to the externals to highlight what i view as cowerdicey and a sheer lack of loyalty.. rather than even attempt to rescue 1up you abandon it..

Those who I view as "tribemates" in 1 UP did help the tribe, and they will be invited, but there is others who didn't help and that don't deserve to move on with us.

DeletedUser106579

...only to join ch4, cowardice, weakness, lack off loyalty springs to mind.. choco, where is your morale's and as for 1up where is your guts..

Choco's trying to recreate 1 UP under a different name, with the Shaun-DJ butt-buddy axis at its core. The kind that join KWVN know this is a simple game that can be won by intimidation and merging in tribes to save their own necks, and then waiting till the recruits get so bored that they virtually beg to be internalled. If that stalls they start to resent those recruits and engineer a means of splitting the tribe so that they can eat the food they feel they've rightfully earned. 'Cowardice' isn't the right term, and you might as well judge a viper on its morals, but you can't trust a thing they say or do in TW.

And the little excerpt from Shaun's profile?

''I will assess if you are deserving or not to be allowed in a tribe with me and my friends again. If you aren't chosen, come at me, before I come at you.''

lol at the arrogance...

Deleted User - 10770065

Not really arrogance, I've made enemies in the tribe who have pissed me off and they know who they are. That was directed to them.

DeletedUser89005

I said we were which means when we were in 1 UP. You posting stats of the conflict between Varyag and our new tribe shows you how clueless you are :lol:
so now i am clueless for you posting misleading comments?
when we are winning the war v Varyag

shaun you live but a few hundred yards away, and i will give you the grace off that, but please do not try to mislead or interpret what i am stating as a false, as i have clearly shown, and as you have posted and stated yourself it shows different..

Deleted User - 10770065

so now i am clueless for you posting misleading comments?

shaun you live but a few hundred yards away, and i will give you the grace off that, but please do not try to mislead or interpret what i am stating as a false, as i have clearly shown, and as you have posted and stated yourself it shows different..

Personal threats? I'm getting familiar with these already :D

Anyhow, I want you to explain your claims so I can understand where you are coming from or what you are trying to say... because I'm lost here how we are cowards, disloyal and we have weakness. Well, you have tried to explained them but they aren't in anyway accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.