This is pathetic:

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108039

You need to learn how to read :)

And it makes no difference what they reported you for. They were fed uo with you and the essence of the event is this - your own member reported their duke to the mods!!! That's when we knew the tribe was done...

was i duke when they reported me??? no i think not.... get your facts straight Mik or don't post at all.

Deleted User - 10770065

Hey! Did you not know that this "little kid with no real skills or hobbies with a sad life" has feelings too? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hey! Did you not know that this "little kid with no real skills or hobbies with a sad life" has feelings too? :icon_cry:

Cold water showers make you stronger for the long-term! Say 'thank you, Mik'...

DeletedUser108039

Sorry for that. You were on the council after that. Still doesn't change the point at all...

how does it not change the point at all they were rude in a mail to me i told them to .... off. was that so bad we all adults here... they just happend to be prudes and report it.

Deleted User - 10770065

how does it not change the point at all they were rude in a mail to me i told them to .... off. was that so bad we all adults here... they just happend to be prudes and report it.

I would of reported you too!

DeletedUser

You need to learn how to read :)

And it makes no difference what they reported you for. They were fed up with you and the essence of the event is this - your own member reported their duke to the mods!!! That's when we knew the tribe was done...

Looks like the tribe is regrouping nicely. So done....not really. Reorganized yes....

Mik...for someone who claims they are so important IRL you really spend allot of your life on here making threats on people 1/2 your age.

DeletedUser

According to what I heard (and I see no reason for that particular person to lie), you were just being you - not sending support, internalling everything (over 60% of the acc...I lost count after that) and being rude to everyone and that reporting incident came as a result of people being frustrated with you. Pretty easy to believe, considering that you are what you are and that's always going to be the same. You will now (obviously) come out with repeat accusations towards me, but I have actually never been reported by my tribesmates, I send a lot of support and have awards and very grateful tribesmates to prove it, I rarely internal and only when it's to gain front line presence and my OD (both ODA and ODD) are much higher than yours, although my acc is a little smaller. We are just diffrent people, you and I. You like free villages and can;t time anything for your life, I like playing on the front line and actually using my troops. Let it remain this way...

darkaniken2

I've closed this thread, for two reasons.

First off, we don't need a thread every time someone leaves a tribe, unless it has an impact on a significant world, which I gather this did not.

Secondly, the amount of rule breaking in this thread is appalling. Since I can only see it resulting in yet more rule breaking, I'll head that off with a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.