This or That

DeletedUser70293

Stars....the word is cooler.

Family tribes or "close" allies?

DeletedUser70293

Pirana....they were bad from the start. I don't like when decent tribes (eQu among others) die a slow prolonged death due to senior leadership leaving slowly. Kurl first.....Skipper later....myself...peezor. Sorry for the rambling.

SubV (w48) or Axte (w51)

DeletedUser96528

Sorry Step, but the original nuketech is a crazy drunken Aussie...you can't really beat that.

so the orignal nuketech

Okay....

White Castle or laxatives? Basically the same effect...one just tastes better

LOL how true.Only on the ingest side.The out side always is a bummer FOR or AFT!:icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser96528

Pirana....they were bad from the start. I don't like when decent tribes (eQu among others) die a slow prolonged death due to senior leadership leaving slowly. Kurl first.....Skipper later....myself...peezor. Sorry for the rambling.

SubV (w48) or Axte (w51)

Don't be sorry for things that are out of your control my friend!

We (SAD PANDAZ) joined eQu in hopes of bettering our selfs and as it turns out,things did not turn out the way we had hoped!

Now we move on in this new day with new friends and new goals our base is still intact.However we will miss all that RL has taken from us.

We are THE HORSEMEN OF PANDAZ that ride with honor and truth!

A|V we are till death do us part!

A little mellow dramatic I know,so sue me.:lol:

DeletedUser

Orange Juice...don't want to get that scurvy

Speaking of which:

Pirates or Ninjas?

Repinski

Going to have to say Ninjas. Purely because there isn't a pirate emoticon on skype.

emoticon-00185-heidy.gif
or
emoticon-00174-bandit.gif

Repinski

Seals.

Unicorns or ponys?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ponys all the way!

Life support to keep you alive or just die?

You are in a coma on life support.

Last edited by a moderator: