This world and its drama

DeletedUser

True, nothing is wrong with it. However, the point Hopeless is trying to make is that twisting the mails is providing him no benefit, but rather an attempt at benefiting himself that fails.

He also pointed out that because it was taken out of context, the mail proves nothing harmful to the correspondent he aims it to be harmful for (which serves as a counterargument).

I don't believe Hopeless was complaining, simply pointing out that the mail is invalid and should be regarded as such unless we, the readers of this forum, get the complete version.

In response, Avalanche states that it is the real message, and to ask hibby to confirm. Well, let's wait for hibby if you want to continue on that point, or we can leave it alone :).

DeletedUser

Curiously enough, I can't say yet :). But the time may come when I can. In the meantime, it's a topic for Skype, not here.

DeletedUser

I did nothing. I took over his W16 account, and consequently switched to this forum name (note the . at the end). Barton is perfectly fine, enjoying his retirement from TW I would guess. So, who are you from W16?