This World Needs A Restart

DeletedUser

Seriously, this Mass Barb / Invite bug has just ruined this world completely. There is no saving it. Even if you delete some of the barbs, there is no way to know how many people are doing this, but being less obvious about it.

It is only a couple days into the world. Not to late to apologize, get rid of the invite nearby option, and restart this world.

DeletedUser

As long as all my pp is reset lol...

I'm happy with the world let them cheat its more of a challenge.

haha restarting of a world has that ever happened before ?

DeletedUser

I would be livid then , after i paid pp out for the perks.

DeletedUser104264

Seriously, this Mass Barb / Invite bug has just ruined this world completely. There is no saving it. Even if you delete some of the barbs, there is no way to know how many people are doing this, but being less obvious about it.

It is only a couple days into the world. Not to late to apologize, get rid of the invite nearby option, and restart this world.

So what does this bug do?

DeletedUser110532

So what does this bug do?

Not really a bug, just people used the invite player system to get villages into their area and then reset them for the barbs. It sucks and a reset would seem to be the smartest thing to do

DeletedUser

There is a log of PP you spend, so I see no reason why it could not be refunded. I have spent PP too, but most of it was on flags and my Premium Account.

DeletedUser

same but im talking of the 3 days of 20% production bonus , apart from that i would like to see a restart.

DeletedUser109574

This is a travesty!

Any active player near all the barbs has an unfair advantage that others can never recover from.

I pay alot of money to Innogames and feel cheated.

Something MUST be done.

DeletedUser

well im happy how things are atm... Its a good challenge to play against cheaters and rich people :p

DeletedUser111865

Yeah im happy playing against cheats and beating them!

DeletedUser100349

Confidential info

If the question was aimed at him, don't mind me ^^