This world...

DeletedUser

I've kinda realised that this world is now nothing more than loads of egotistical saddos who have no other hobbies & bully all the other players unless they speak 1337, foriegners who cant even speak english

And I wouldn't have it any other way :lol:

Welcome to tribal wars

DeletedUser

nobody understands how proud i am that my thread has more posts than wiz's leaving thread :lol:

DeletedUser

i has been playing for over a year now buddy.

And was a member of MANIC till they dispanded after being in COTI for as long as I remember, he fought against S²ORM and V-V-V then went inactive and came back.

I'm never sure why Zant does anything, he's one of those people who fights for his friends, who ever they maybe without question, hence why I joined him at SOV but even I don't quite understand his post.

But I sort of see a point tho', when I joined V-V-V too many people judged me for the size I was and what little I offered them to which I left to take COTI back over.
Too many large players treat the little guys like dirt, with the world getting smaller a 100k player who still plays is more useful than a 4 million player about to go barb' and I still get treated like I'm nothing even tho' I'm on everyday and can send 1 second trains, I'm still at SOV because I enjoy the game with them and we treat people as people there unlike some people out there, I have seen so many people quit as people only care for what they can get out of them and stop the enjoyment of the game, not with war but stupid bickering you expect to find in a school playground.

Damn you Zant! I had a rant cause of you :p

DeletedUser54677

And was a member of MANIC till they dispanded after being in COTI for as long as I remember, he fought against S²ORM and V-V-V then went inactive and came back.

I'm never sure why Zant does anything, he's one of those people who fights for his friends, who ever they maybe without question, hence why I joined him at SOV but even I don't quite understand his post.

But I sort of see a point tho', when I joined V-V-V too many people judged me for the size I was and what little I offered them to which I left to take COTI back over.
Too many large players treat the little guys like dirt, with the world getting smaller a 100k player who still plays is more useful than a 4 million player about to go barb' and I still get treated like I'm nothing even tho' I'm on everyday and can send 1 second trains, I'm still at SOV because I enjoy the game with them and we treat people as people there unlike some people out there, I have seen so many people quit as people only care for what they can get out of them and stop the enjoyment of the game, not with war but stupid bickering you expect to find in a school playground.

Damn you Zant! I had a rant cause of you :p

And that 4m player is still more useful as the tribe can eat them up and make use of the villages.

Honestly, little players aren't usually worth the time put in to make them large. If you're not over 1m by this point in the world, you should really just pack it in and start somewhere else. You say you're active everyday.. Doing what? Logging in and not doing a damn thing is equally as hazardous to a tribe as a spy. Maybe a lot of people would treat you differently if you actually grew your account in proportion to how active you are.

The Great 1One1

And that 4m player is still more useful as the tribe can eat them up and make use of the villages.

Honestly, little players aren't usually worth the time put in to make them large. If you're not over 1m by this point in the world, you should really just pack it in and start somewhere else. You say you're active everyday.. Doing what? Logging in and not doing a damn thing is equally as hazardous to a tribe as a spy. Maybe a lot of people would treat you differently if you actually grew your account in proportion to how active you are.

There are a few who are below 1 million points and still make a decent contribution, but I do tend to agree with this point to a great extent. I'd put the marker more around 500k, but we all have our different opinions, I suppose :p

deadsocks

I'm all for the little guy.
Too many times someone I had pegged down for a bit of an idiot has turned out to be something exceptional. Some people are late bloomers. Some people's form of contributing might be in improving morale, every tribe has had a "mascot" at some point (SWARM's was Kaaz, H²0's was probably Nicco, S²ORM was possibly Kristie but I don't want her to hit me for saying that ^^). And some people might be skilled in decreasing morale - bashers, they ftw.
...Wait, didn't you have a mere 1 village when you were drafted into V-V-V and then KINGS? You know, it's a lot easier to talk about people not having decent sized accounts when you got gifted such a huge acc, "Mathedras" :p

DeletedUser54677

I'm all for the little guy.
Too many times someone I had pegged down for a bit of an idiot has turned out to be something exceptional. Some people are late bloomers. Some people's form of contributing might be in improving morale, every tribe has had a "mascot" at some point (SWARM's was Kaaz, H²0's was probably Nicco, S²ORM was possibly Kristie but I don't want her to hit me for saying that ^^). And some people might be skilled in decreasing morale - bashers, they ftw.
...Wait, didn't you have a mere 1 village when you were drafted into V-V-V and then KINGS? You know, it's a lot easier to talk about people not having decent sized accounts when you got gifted such a huge acc, "Mathedras" :p

Yes, I did get 'gifted' a large account. But before that, I was given chickeninabox, a 400k-ish account that I grew to roughly 900K. Then I grew Mathedras to 8.1m, and still rising, from 2m. There are many times where I could have said 'F--- it.', and just let go of growing, but I didn't. I made a rank 2000 account rise to almost top 20.

If they want to piddle around with their account, fine. Don't bother ranting if you're the cause of your stunted growth. I've no problem with smaller players. I have a problem with smaller players who bitch about why they get treated like lesser players when they have nothing to show for themselves.

Honestly, when was the last time you say a 500k player volunteer to sit someone with 1,000 incomings? Or even just sit someone, period.

DeletedUser

Yes, I did get 'gifted' a large account. But before that, I was given chickeninabox, a 400k-ish account that I grew to roughly 900K. Then I grew Mathedras to 8.1m, and still rising, from 2m. There are many times where I could have said 'F--- it.', and just let go of growing, but I didn't. I made a rank 2000 account rise to almost top 20.

If they want to piddle around with their account, fine. Don't bother ranting if you're the cause of your stunted growth. I've no problem with smaller players. I have a problem with smaller players who bitch about why they get treated like lesser players when they have nothing to show for themselves.

Honestly, when was the last time you say a 500k player volunteer to sit someone with 1,000 incomings? Or even just sit someone, period.

yesterday!

but in all honestly,I agree with almost all you said,but you simply forget,that for every rule there's a few exeption.

DeletedUser54677

yesterday!

but in all honestly,I agree with almost all you said,but you simply forget,that for every rule there's a few exeption.

No, I didn't forget. I know there are some players that are good, yet small. But really? If you can't put in the time to help out your tribe by growing your own account, I'm not going to bother giving you any protection with a tribe label.

DeletedUser

No, I didn't forget. I know there are some players that are good, yet small. But really? If you can't put in the time to help out your tribe by growing your own account, I'm not going to bother giving you any protection with a tribe label.

I admit I cant disagree,but my *exeption* are...well...exeption,when giving a chance by yself,dont expect to ever receive the same kind of chance again,I give one.If I beleive a small player can be valuable(he may have be busy in RL,and felt left out,and sudently want to give a go) I will give him a chance if I beleive he's valuable,if he shit on me,Il eat him,simple as this.lol

DeletedUser

There are smaller players who are small due to the amount of time they play in this world as they play in others.. for the most part smaller players do not take the game as seriosly as the larger players, as well the whole name of the game is to noble the villages, not just nuke them. The problem is finding active players who will NOBLE, as well as send the fakes,nukes for the op to suceed. And imo, size does not always matter, only the time and effort of the player.

wIz.

DeletedUser

nobody understands how proud i am that my thread has more posts than wiz's leaving thread :lol:

only a nub would care how many posts are in a thread he made.. but if its any consolation.. if you look in the forumms.. some of my war decs have over 3000 posts.. do i win? :lol:

deadsocks

Way to dodge my point. Listen carefully nao. Unless messirs Rukoh and Darebear had decided to take a chance on you, the little guy, who had one village, I doubt we would be having this discussion.
That's just one example of how a combination of circumstances can keep someone as a small player, when they have the potential to one day become a large player.
As for your suggestion that a 500k player doesn't volunteer to sit, I last saw a sub 500k player volunteer to sit someone in need roughly 30 hours ago, and I know of several small players who are currently sitting larger players despite their supposed worthlessness.

I strongly believe that anyone, those with "total dickhead" syndrome excluded, can be taught not only to play TW, but to play it well, regardless of size. I can think of many examples where someone in my tribes over time has gone from being a pain in the butt with no idea how to play to becoming a great war machine.
And you have yet to explain to me why it's not worth keeping bashers and team mascots alive, no matter how big or small they might be... :)

Good to speak to you tho, I miss talking to ya!

DeletedUser

First off in my defense, I log on everyday but I never said I personally had a lot of time, 2 jobs, running a football club and going to 2 colleges has been my last two years where I played and grew to 1.2 million during the COTI/MANIC v V-V-V/S2orm war, I then ran COTI after it merged into MANIC and even Ozzlit sent 200 nukes and 20+ noble trains at my villages and didn't take a single village, mixed in with many fakes.

My sitter let my account rot till it was about 500k less, then I took it back over around Oct 28th where I defended what I could and started growing, true I've only picked up around 100k a month since then but I'm growing and have taken villages off little tribes like VOID and ~RS~ but also cleared a few DLV in the area, oh and supporting/clearing villages for those players who are battered after being in a war or getting picked on.

Now back to the point, I don't think Zant is going on about Deus or any of the big tribes recruiting worthless players but they're soo many good players (big and small) going tribeless and inactive because the way they're being treated, the biggest factors in recent big wars is the willingness and determination of players to fight for their tribes and why should they fight for a tribe that doesn't respect them?
Some tribes last as long as the respect is there, Deus is a prime example of that in how Garuda and Kings worked together and finally came together and I can't remember much bickering but even now there's rumours of there only being 40+ active members, maybe real life does kill tribes but I can find time to log in a defend myself (even with my small account) but I find that time because I want to, becaise I enjoy playing with my friends.

=RedFox=

40+!!! You are way over-estimating.
Everyone knows theres only 2 active players in Deus. Rukoh and kk are sitting 30 accounts each