This Worlds Dull and Boring

DeletedUser

An Aroused Koala

Glad to see you playing this world; coming from an old player that has some solid respect for you from W31... I'll mail you in game to not spam this thread. Oopps... too late. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, there's a big war going on between NGG and AP - AR, aswell as between their allies. This gonna be a big war :D get your popcorns ready guys

DeletedUser110019

this world we be so much more entertaining if the top 3 tribes weren't hugging each other and actually you know going with the concept of the game having some wars xD it's pretty lame that no one in the top is willing to stop eachother

ashoka1

No tribe has yet reached a stage to stop others.

They r first securing their area

Then they will build accounts

Then comes wars

Local level clearing and odd skirmishes will happen like all worlds to test waters.if any tribe found wanting they r generally killed others better ones stay till mid game

Well, there's a big war going on between NGG and AP - AR, aswell as between their allies. This gonna be a big war :D get your popcorns ready guys

This world is dominated by tribes at core.noone is interested in nooby rim tribes.

Btw who are you in game

Last edited:

DeletedUser105659

This world is dominated by tribes at core.noone is interested in nooby rim tribes.

Who is this 'No-one' you speak of?

Title of thread: 'World is dull'.
Someone says 'This might be of interest'.
Patronising, arrogant git comes along and says 'How dare you speak without permission, peasant'

There's your forum problem right there.
More from SanAndreas091, less from ashoka1 = problem reduced.

ashoka1

No tribe has yet reached a stage to stop others.

They r first securing their area

Then they will build accounts

Then comes wars

Local level clearing and odd skirmishes will happen like all worlds to test waters.if any tribe found wanting they r generally killed others better ones stay till mid game

Btw who are you in game

Who is this 'No-one' you speak of?

Title of thread: 'World is dull'.
Someone says 'This might be of interest'.
Patronising, arrogant git comes along and says 'How dare you speak without permission, peasant'

There's your forum problem right there.
More from SanAndreas091, less from ashoka1 = problem reduced.

I am a member of rim tribe -AP aka UV and he was taking about declaration of war by 11 tribes on my tribe.

It was just a light hearted comments on stage of us noobs on rim who r still days away from academy and indulged in war.

However of any of my comments have hurt your feelings, I regret the same.

It was and is never my intention to insult any forum user.

DeletedUser105659

I am a member of rim tribe -AP aka UV and he was taking about declaration of war by 11 tribes on my tribe.

It was just a light hearted comments on stage of us noobs on rim who r still days away from academy and indulged in war.

However of any of my comments have hurt your feelings, I regret the same.

It was and is never my intention to insult any forum user.

My sincere apologies, I picked it up all wrong. Criticism withdrawn unreservedly.