This Worlds Dull and Boring

DeletedUser

Man these new players and their shitty attitude toward this game.

This. Disgraceful.
Lavender's the worst of the worst as well.

There's really no challenge in taking 12 continents with 60 players if you ally with all the big tribes in each continent.

DeletedUser

So. In this thread, people comment on stuff they have no idea about? Oh. That's just the externals in general. I jest.

DeletedUser

icon1.png
This Worlds Dull and Boring

Started by YeahImaBoss, 2013,March 10th 17:19

Then make it exciting.

This. Disgraceful.

Wait, what did I do? :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This. Disgraceful.

There's really no challenge in taking 12 continents with 60 players if you ally with all the big tribes in each continent.

So put your money where your words are and prove that Gray has allies in every single continent it has a presence in.

DeletedUser18879

So put your money where your words are and prove that Gray has allies in every single continent it has a presence in.

Currtribe is allied to half the world by the looks of it. Should make O.O a brother tribe soon. Merging, hugging and internaling being their major occupations, I don't see a bright future for them. :lol:

Oh, and, you're on Variance account? Or the same CoA is pure coincidence?

DeletedUser

Currtribe is allied to half the world by the looks of it. Should make O.O a brother tribe soon. Merging, hugging and internaling being their major occupations, I don't see a bright future for them. :lol:

Oh, and, you're on Variance account? Or the same CoA is pure coincidence?

Internals are happening because the time is near the exit date that was announced before the world had even started.

And nope, just that one of the co-players on the account and I share the same liking for Icona Pop. Pretty sure you know who is on that account though, I thought Wolf knew at least?

DeletedUser104695

barb vs GOD! & KOG!.....

however it is so much as a war but more of a dispute :) but you cant say the top 20 aren't warring, some of us have balls.... GOD! has a vendetta to anyone in 3rd place....M!LF was there....NOW BARB is ;)

Care to elighten us how thats going for you? we're currently fighting around 6 -9 tribes and despite the fact only around 5 of our players have attacked GOD!.F were still leading.

Ally
Barb Hunterz

Enemy
King Of Gods!
The Who
IMMORTALS
God of Gods!

Also you have diplo with these guys who are joining the gangbang.
GIMB
TTA

Yes GOD! has massive balls, around 200+ accounts vs 33 and losing.

DeletedUser104695

Not only are we fighting 6-9 tribes. We're fighting Moral as well.

TW Make it so easy for noobs who make families.

DeletedUser18879

Internals are happening because the time is near the exit date that was announced before the world had even started.

And nope, just that one of the co-players on the account and I share the same liking for Icona Pop. Pretty sure you know who is on that account though, I thought Wolf knew at least?

I'm not judging the cause of it but the looks of it. And it looks like one big planned hug to me.

I don't, this is the first time I've asked. Whoever it is, they'll part from this world soon.

DeletedUser

You do lots of things i suppose... Its also good to have a reputation, even if its not well deserved :)

I am curious how you can be the worst of the worst... IMO there can only be one worst, so being the worst of that one is impossible.

I think if someone actually sat down and thought about it, they'd find I haven't done anything.

So I don't see how I'm bad, much less the worst. :icon_wink:

Soberknight

I think if someone actually sat down and thought about it, they'd find I haven't done anything.

So I don't see how I'm bad, much less the worst. :icon_wink:

***Checking Lavenders Stats *** But..... Are you really the One then? The worst player in entire history of TW? I think you need to lower your standards way more... noble more barbs, attack more with a 100% Sword nuke ( the best nuke in town) and perhaps sometimes just send in 4 nobles in 1 attack, because then you dont have to send a train! :)

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
***Checking Lavenders Stats *** But..... Are you really the One then? The worst player in entire history of TW? I think you need to lower your standards way more... noble more barbs, attack more with a 100% Sword nuke ( the best nuke in town) and perhaps sometimes just send in 4 nobles in 1 attack, because then you dont have to send a train! :)

He also needs to read the occasional post too, instead of just writing tl;dr all the time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This is a newish account. If you checked my other account you'd fine I nobled a lot more barbs.

He also needs to read the occasional post too, instead of just writing tl;dr all the time :icon_rolleyes:

I'm sorry, what did you say? I couldn't read the entire sentence.

DeletedUser18879

Give him a break, he'll be top 1000 soon. And he was busy discussing merges and things that go with it so farming time was cut. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Give him a break, he'll be top 1000 soon. And he was busy discussing merges and things that go with it so farming time was cut. :icon_rolleyes:

Not sure how I broke into the top thousand, actually. :I

And no more merges for a while. I need to secure alliances in all of the k's we're in or around. Then merge them all.

Soberknight

Not sure how I broke into the top thousand, actually. :I

And no more merges for a while. I need to secure alliances in all of the k's we're in or around. Then merge them all.

you got a plan, thats half the work.

Perhaps i can suggest a new tribename for that supertribe? I would go for MOFAT: Mother of all tribes.