Thoughts about NOT quitting W3

DeletedUser

Servus guys...

As an alternative topic to the post of the honorable Mythos, I ask you the question: Are you considering staying in W3? ;)

If yes, why?

I've played in other worlds and there are some good ones but I don't see anything as interesting to me as this one is. There is a great human drama being played out here every day. War caps don't tell the whole story, so checking TW stats at the end would not satisfy my curiosity.

Everyone loses some interest in the game when friends quit. :icon_neutral: But then you have an opportunity to make some new friends, maybe with those who have also lost friends. :)

DeletedUser

servus,
there are two reasons for me so far:
- i cant quitt because of the freinds i made, we quitt together or we keep playing together. So it looks like we stick around for another period of time and try to get world domination like the pinky and the brain :icon_wink:
- i still feel responsible for the tribe im in for years

mythos

DeletedUser

Exactly, there is no such thing as rl after TW. It's all an illusion. :D Welcome back!

DeletedUser

With all the time, money and effort i've put into this game I plan to see this world out. I won't bother playing Tribal Wars after World 3 is done and dusted though.