Thoughts on long lasting tribes?

Longbow544

So, there are alot of tribes, many of which prob won't last long, but anyone think some tribes will go all the way? I know its way to early to make predictions but based on the amount of experinced players, which tribes/players you think will make a huge difference and be #1?

DeletedUser

The server hasn't even been up 24 hours yet... no one has any clue. The family/ point whores will rise to the top first, you gotta wait atleast 2-3 weeks to see who might have a chance of being in the top 10.

DeletedUser

The server hasn't even been up 24 hours yet... no one has any clue. The family/ point whores will rise to the top first, you gotta wait atleast 2-3 weeks to see who might have a chance of being in the top 10.

true...but i kinda doubt the ones im thinking about will fall apart (but you never know)

DeletedUser

it has nothing to do with points right now...its to do with the members who will progress quickly and be the high ranked players.

Longbow544

I know that but they're are alot of people from other servers such as W1,3,5,9,11, and 12 and some of them have done real well in those worlds. The question is do you THINK they will have the same success here.

DeletedUser

no tribe will stand out that greatly unless it has the majority of the top 60 players...thats what this cap has done and i think its great.

Longbow544

Hmm.. someone changed topic name, I feel sad. =(

On Topic: Most of the top members are spread out into different tribes, which will make for a fun game becuase there will be many wars between the top players if they're in dif tribes. But alot of tribes that have mass recurited have done it all over the place and that will hurt them early on but if they can hold out a long time, they have a shot and controlling most of the world.

DeletedUser

that's how i based my thinking, when i invited people i stuck to half of the continent so that we could grow together and be able to noble freely with tribe members close by for support.

Longbow544

yea, if you recurit closly you'll have the adventage of support early on but disadvantage of no expansion room later on and vice versa if you recurit too far away. You have to find the perfect spacing.

DeletedUser

well i wouldnt worry about no room to expand because my tribe hasn't filled yet and 99% of the map is red.

DeletedUser

yeah they've combined to make a super tribe....i have no doubt they will succeed...im just not sure on their positioning.

DeletedUser

actually a few i found have good leaders and have an average chance of staying up there

DeletedUser

It would be ironic if really good players lead n00bs.

actually they are all extremely experienced players...on w11 uldor, bloodhood, and tharagorn lead very successful tribes....no doubt good things will come from them.

mattcurr

i mentioned them because it looked like all my w11 tribe mates were their along with n00bs from w11 who held up very well for a much smaller tribe

DeletedUser

oh god are they all in the same tribe :icon_eek:

obviously i havent checked the rankings yet :p

DeletedUser

yeah well MCD had the upper hand, now its Uldor against Bloodhood along with a bunch of other tribes...and they are all good.