Tiers of top 15 tribes

DeletedUser105579

These dont really mean anything, its just something to occupy my time. I dont have a lot of knowledge of this world, so I will just base it off of points. I did not use the true top 15, instead I used the top top 15 from this map. All I did was just separate the tribes into tiers.

Tier I:
Riot!
Impact
Gians Family

Tier II:
Noodle
EGO
TKT Family

Tier III:
~FS~
Nomads
TheNR
Kraken

Tier IV:
Simple
YourIT
Waah!
Rx

Tier V:
TIS Family

Feel free to voice your opinions.

I have to add this now because people don't get it. I ONLY BASED THIS OFF POINTS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105908

Tier I:
Impact

Tier V:
Riot!
Gians Family
Noodle
EGO
TKT Family
~FS~
Nomads
Rx
TheNR
Kraken
Simple
YourIT
Waah!
TIS Family

xD

DeletedUser

if only i could be bothered giving this post the facepalm it clearly deserves, i mean wow........

i didnt know fail could reach this type of epic scale

DeletedUser100466

Well all i heard is family tribe sucks and received hate mails throughout leading gians family but we proved time to time if you can organize well even family tribe can be successful(only in no haul/limited haul world) and we will prove again.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

apoc was not successful, they just hugged the whole world :|

DeletedUser

Gians will not win, or come anywhere close to winning this world. An axiomatic fact. All agree? Good.

And you're also a fool for putting them into tier 1, blimey.

DeletedUser105579

Gians will not win, or come anywhere close to winning this world. An axiomatic fact. All agree? Good.

And you're also a fool for putting them into tier 1, blimey.

Learn to read.

I dont have a lot of knowledge of this world, so I will just base it off of points.

DeletedUser

Both fail tribes. Hugging doesn't make you successful on other worlds. Just fake on your own world.

DeletedUser

you all dont know how rathisamar can control multiple tribes until you have been in a tribe with him.

DeletedUser

you all dont know how rathisamar can control multiple tribes until you have been in a tribe with him.
[spoil]
captain_obvious.jpg
[/spoil]

I see your logic… but doesn't that go for everyone!? It's like saying, 'you don't know what's in that box until you open it'.

Or do you care to elaborate on what you said?

Last edited by a moderator: