Time/BBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think the point was more that they didn't achieve those numbers on their own, everytime it was piggy backing on someone else's hard work and effort.
And when you highlight the success of a few members, while leaving the other 75% of your tribe to be forgotten because you couldn't protect them, only goes to show further that he hasn't grasped the concept of a team game as of yet.

I could highlight 7 players of Time and likely show better stats, and show 1000 villages taken off of Night. \
But I don't because this isn't Individal Wars.

i totally agree, you absolutely could, stats are meaningless, only outcomes matter

greenmonsta

Any news on ... anything? These forums have been utterly dead over a week now >.>

DeletedUser

Umm... Let's see.

Caius / Ohein / Pordi are still protected from us nobling their villages. (granted with Pordi it is probably working for us rather than against us).

Kamega has quit, I can only assume it's due to a few weeks of us pounding his villages with offense, and his friend Ohein quitting the world. (we can't take full credit for anything so there it is)

B.B.S has gone awfully silent again, after pounding their troops on mine & vanapagan's walls for a couple of weeks, guess they expected us to quit, and a combination of the bans that happened, and a general lack of morale overall over there (I'm assuming). It really is hard to fight a war when your entire frontline you recruited disappears on you. Caius, Ohein, Kamega, -Ange-, Aurovic...

That said, B.B.S continues to eat their own inactive players to get their active members closer to Time, so they can do something here.
Which overall shows they haven't entirely quit, so I imagine you'll see a war here in a month or two, when they are set up to fight us properly.

DeletedUser

Umm... Let's see.

Caius / Ohein / Pordi are still protected from us nobling their villages. (granted with Pordi it is probably working for us rather than against us).

Kamega has quit, I can only assume it's due to a few weeks of us pounding his villages with offense, and his friend Ohein quitting the world. (we can't take full credit for anything so there it is)

B.B.S has gone awfully silent again, after pounding their troops on mine & vanapagan's walls for a couple of weeks, guess they expected us to quit, and a combination of the bans that happened, and a general lack of morale overall over there (I'm assuming). It really is hard to fight a war when your entire frontline you recruited disappears on you. Caius, Ohein, Kamega, -Ange-, Aurovic...

That said, B.B.S continues to eat their own inactive players to get their active members closer to Time, so they can do something here.
Which overall shows they haven't entirely quit, so I imagine you'll see a war here in a month or two, when they are set up to fight us properly.

tch, lies. you know youve been throwing defense at them. anyway, no offense, but this war got boring real fast after [H] quit. and no i dont mean to imply anything about them being better players or anything, just that everything else pretty much stalled afterwards.

DeletedUser

tch, lies. you know youve been throwing defense at them. anyway, no offense, but this war got boring real fast after [H] quit. and no i dont mean to imply anything about them being better players or anything, just that everything else pretty much stalled afterwards.

It's become less entertaining to watch out here because not much is left to argue with at this point :icon_eek:

But things are still very much busy, despite recent bans...some players who are still that way have caused Time to have to refocus on new targets.

Typically, a seemingly downtime for one war might mean an uptime for some other somewhere else...maybe start a new thread for whatever it is your tribe is busy doing lately, Tiger.

DeletedUser77458

Typically, a seemingly downtime for one war might mean an uptime for some other somewhere else...maybe start a new thread for whatever it is your tribe is busy doing lately, Tiger.

He could, but it would the thread would have only one word in:
Fail

kumo49

Can someone in BBS please ask Kamega to update his profile running count statistics please
I dont think they are entirely accurate anymore as seen below

http://www.twstats.com/en32/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4320584

:D it seems the AWD war heros are not as heroic as they advertised but then they like false advertising as Kamega proves :p

btw BBS your meat shield is thinning quite alot and I have not seen any stacks being built by you guys :S

Assuming your planning them for you real members the ones you actually care about as opposed to the guys you brought in
to protect you from our onslaught ;)

Taken from Kamega profile: -

Time VS Kamega
fortezzo 6 - kamega 0
ctiemeyer 18 - Kamega 10
tonyball 0 - kamega 7
awno 3 - Kamega 2
crabstick 0 - kamega 17
fakkeltet 0 - Kamega 2
areYouKidden 0 - Kamega 2
chagri 0 - Kamega 1
whisper34 0 - Kamega 2
ferras1 0 - Kamega 38
murdak 0 - Kamega 1
night Terror 0 - Kamega 6
OpDeLirium 0 - Kamega 1
The Reaper 1 - Kamega 15
Bratz7 0 - Kamega 1
Baldi4129 1 - Kamega 17
Phil0912 0 - Kamega 1
SirMarky Mark 0 - Kamega 1
Sinister 0 - Kamega 1

DeletedUser

I know w50 is going to be an exciting world, but can we please stay on-topic?

IYA

DeletedUser

I know w50 is going to be an exciting world, but can we please stay on-topic?

IYA

is it me or is it your post which is off topic lol.

OT

have to admit kamega crumbled quite easily.

bring back Aurovic..... i reckon he would have been a better contender.:lol:

DeletedUser

is it me or is it your post which is off topic lol.

OT

have to admit kamega crumbled quite easily.

bring back Aurovic..... i reckon he would have been a better contender.:lol:

where did this come from??

the posts where obviously deleted. although it seems he missed that first one by ballistick :icon_rolleyes:

so anyway, whos got the latest stats? havnt seen any in awhile.

DeletedUser

48 Hours:
[spoil] Side 1:
Tribes: Time
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: B.B.S
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 107
Side 2: 22
Difference: 85[/spoil]

Last Week:
[spoil] Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 246
Side 2: 67
Difference: 179[/spoil]

Last Month:
[spoil] Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month
Side 1: 847
Side 2: 349
Difference: 498[/spoil]

DeletedUser

2:1, 4:1, 5:1, Time on a push perhaps? the ratio of conquers has been steadily increasing in their favour according to those stats.

DeletedUser

Just finally getting around to taking out the trash!

[spoil]
634046315403738940-Takingoutthetrash.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Been increasing since [H] disbanded, amusingly enough.

Amusingly it was rising prior to [H] attacking our unprotected backside as well, it only took a stall while B.B.S got a morale boost thinking that Time had finally met it's match with others joining in on the fight.

Sadly mistaken.

Tazecca

Lol imo its unrelated
helped but there was a suprising turn around by time members

Tazecca

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week