Time Boasts of Winning ODA Race Against Hostile!

zakipoo

hell some sigs can be perfect without or little efforts.... the sig im seeing now i like it, i lol'd, i wept,... but that sig could be made within 30 mins-1 hour? how many sigs total did you guys had to make and voted? just curious is all... i mean if u made 60 sigs total, hell id say screw it and assign one sig per person regardless how nice/nasty it looks =P

o yeah im still waiting my turn to ride the greenamonsta! 9talkin about the part of greeny's sig that someone is riding on it lol)
[SPOIL]
2n6832t.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hell some sigs can be perfect without or little efforts.... the sig im seeing now i like it, i lol'd, i wept,... but that sig could be made within 30 mins-1 hour? how many sigs total did you guys had to make and voted? just curious is all... i mean if u made 60 sigs total, hell id say screw it and assign one sig per person regardless how nice/nasty it looks =P

sarcasm.jpg

DeletedUser

loving the picture... is that a marshmallow...

lol well good job anyways time i am sure you guys are having a blast making their profiles and sigs

DeletedUser

Zaki, you know if you right click a persons sig, and copy image address, you don't need to use Paint, and re-upload it to repost it right?

[SPOIL]
sigpic67846_36.gif
[/SPOIL]

Keenakid

We worked for days and days and days on the perfect siggy...we made thousands and thousands of them. Then we voted and revoted and revoted. It's amazing that we managed it all in the 2 weeks. Not only did we win the ODA challenge, not only are we topping the noble charts almost daily, but we are also amazing artists and apparently multitaskers...it's all, just too good to be true. So, dunwant anymore whining from the [H] crew...you're ruining the two weeks you get to spend with Time plastered all over your siggies...relax, and enjoy it.

Next up, profile. I'm guessing the clock has already started there :icon_eek:

you know you could have handed us all some unique sigs if you had so many made... didnt have to throw them all away so we couldnt see them.. :icon_sad: can you at least post them so we can see what else was thought up?

DeletedUser

I iz awesome...... u shud have had one personal siggy for me. After all it was my last minute bickering and nukes that made us hit 1b mmark together.

DeletedUser

I iz awesome...... u shud have had one personal siggy for me. After all it was my last minute bickering and nukes that made us hit 1b mmark together.

it was u that fked the first rivea op too because of it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I requested a minicity one, but our professional sig makers were too disgusted to do it.

DeletedUser

I requested a minicity one, but our professional sig makers were too disgusted to do it.

dont start him off on myminicity again. its been nearly 3 months since hes spammed me/[H] chat/[H]~DE-FI chat/forums/my email address which i have since abandoned because of it with that dribble. please dont start him off again

zakipoo

Zaki, you know if you right click a persons sig, and copy image address, you don't need to use Paint, and re-upload it to repost it right?

[SPOIL]
sigpic67846_36.gif
[/SPOIL]

i know lol i just wanted to point out the particular area :icon_cool: