Time for a war, I guess...

DeletedUser

Hey everyone.

The purpose of this thread is to officially declare war upon Police, Cop, SH!T, Jager and HEX on behalf of BDR, WDR and Sha-la.

Yeah, yeah, I know, three tribes with a combined total points of 430,725 are declaring war upon 5 tribes with a combined total points of 1,076,097 seems like a stretch, but in all honesty, the three of the tribes we are declaring war upon that are in the top 10 seem to need a test.

I wont go so far as to say this is the first world war, but looking at the map, I feel it is safe to call this event "North-western international civil war 2".

Take a look: Map

Let the flaming commence!

Tommy 930

Will be interesting to see who comes out on top. Will be a good test for many of those tribes.

DeletedUser

Let me guess.. Your tribe was getting attacked by the bigger tribes, so you allied with the only tribes in the area that weren't attacking you. And now you've declared on your attackers in hopes of making them look bad?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me guess.. Your tribe was getting attacked by the bigger tribes, so you allied with the only tribes in the area that weren't attacking you. An now you've declared on your attackers in hopes of making them look bad?

Not at all, in fact.

Why would I go out of my way to attempt to make them look bad?

DeletedUser

The same reason claw does, it is amusing? Either way have fun i expect lots of stats and such.

I'll do my best to provide them, regardless of if our buttocks are getting handed to us, or if we are handing their buttocks to them.

DeletedUser

Well as my new saying goes may the pika be with you. ^^

DeletedUser

Well, this was a rather large waste of time reading this.

But okay.

DeletedUser

Good thing SH!T planned ahead and got our villages way the heck out here. ;) You can never catch us now! (Sorry muldie, but the slow people get left behind.) Goodluck!

DeletedUser81829

...Waffle removed in the interests of reader sanity...

Let the flaming commence!

Just out of interest, did the attacks that incited this "war" involve really really big armies like 12 LC? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Stop flaming, at least they arent hugging.

Good luck to both sides :)

I sense sleepless nights on both sides too ^^