Time for The Truth

DeletedUser79727

My role in the leadership of this world really picks up at this point. I can't speak for the early days of AXES as I was in NORSE before hand and spent my early wars of AXES (XP, SUV, and KNOCK) as a regular member. After the end of the KNOCK was I was promoted to Baron then shortly thereafter to Duke. Jona and Mohua had basically left and it was Booza, Me and Sergie as Dukes. The creation of Smerge was truely the turning point of the world. The old guard of Axes was sceptical of attacking OCD due to previous connections and our desire to give them a fair war. We were gearing up to fight PWN, with many of our western members making war clusters in B.F.E. (I still have a cluster in k47 I have no idea what to do with). After the merge our choices as I saw them were to either fight the barbs, Hiyara, or smerge. I choose smerge. Booza defered not wanting to have to make that decision. OCD then deleted.

After that, nother really much else that most ppl don't already know.

We warred SCC, Nap'd

We warred Hiraya, winning and took in their best (glad we did, they are great guys)

Warred Motive, they attacked barbs

Warred SCC again, they collaped, took their best

Made HBK delete

me and shiverchill was supposed to be frontline in k47 jarl, soo sad that war didnt go as planned :icon_twisted: if only pwn didnt merge with ocd (copenhagan is such a good leader:icon_rolleyes:)

anyway

here's mine point of view.

I'm dos I played dos2 account and uxijgil. Im bad@$$/knock/axes and I love cody. booza, not so much :icon_wink:

this is the

AXES vs BAD@$$ war

This war pretty much decided who will dominate the north.

and yes, I can admit that Axes was superior to us on offense, but our defense coordination between each other is something I am proud of. The war lasted like a 1-2months (correct me if I'm mistaken)

The match up was

Sich and kuklinski VS Cody and sergei

it was a battle for K dominance and I might want to emphasize that these 4 players showed great skill. I also want to give special mention to kdr of Axes. had a battle with him also, since I sat frontline accounts for KNOCK. this war thought me the tricks of the trade and I hate sich,kuklinski and hannah for giving me hell during the war :)

and the more important,

xkirax vs booza's old account i think.

Xkirax was the account that held the front. too bad.

XkiraX account held the frontline for Axes, if we saved that account and the owner did not delete, we could have prolonged the war and although the chances for us winning are slim (admit it booza we have a chance), it could have been too tempting for other tribes not to take a bite at axes, who are already depleted of troops.(hello HIRAYA!)

Hiraya could have attacked their empty backlines. and we could have a different scenario.

in the end diplomacy skills of Axes leadership won them this world. just check the map I posted a year ago. axes is so small lol

and im a noob. and i wasted 5 mins of your life.

DeletedUser

knock in w41 was a great tribe in this world and will always remain in the books we did our bit, and now we are heading to win the world, no metter the ways this world had lots of war and still will have a few of them so no one can really say this world was one only by merging, i would even say this world will finish quickly cause OCD was the biggest oposition to the merger of axes and knock, after it they decided they had enough. which made one power house in 41, guess all the wars and diplomacy made all great other leaders leave w41 as no one else was able to make a solid group of the rest which was kinda sad part of 41, some things may acure in the near future but i dout it as most axes want to finish this world as winners, but sich dont forget you still owe me a one on one fight :icon_cool:

DeletedUser20525

Wellllllllll

I still owe sich some sits Sergei, so it wouldnt be quite 1v1 :p

DeletedUser

maybe a war against sich again will get cody to finally coplay me somewhere:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

cody can co-play my account if he wants :p if he doesnt mind co-playing a 4,7mill noob acc:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ASDPOI,

Where are you ? Did you read this thread ? Or you purposely choose to miss this thread ?

<silent>