Time To Get Serious - Rx4U Declare

DeletedUser51390

oh, don't forget our "faithful" council member zero made a bs ceasefire so you can stack your vills,
leaked out village claims and ops,
and offered to bring 1/3 of the tribe into rx4u.

woah, nicely done.

so what...about 10-15 members of jokes tried getting into sike within 2 days after butcher leaving awhile back. so offering them a place only gets them out of the tribe they have no interest in

DeletedUser

so what...about 10-15 members of jokes tried getting into sike within 2 days after butcher leaving awhile back. so offering them a place only gets them out of the tribe they have no interest in

wait what?

I thought that was only nadlacki - butcher's exploding on him atm.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ok I would like to take a minute to address the current situation on this war.

I officially declare victory on behalf of Rx4U!

JoKeZ», may very well still exist but I assure w39 – Its entirely under the control of Rx4U.

But I would like to take a minute to thank those JoKeZ» who put up a fight.

Those few who we have housed or those now in DsT. Either way, you provided us with some much needed entertainment and I firmly hold the belief if the leadership of JoKeZ» had not abandoned you all it would have prolong the efforts.

I would also like to thank those external parties of world 39 for the kind words and advice. I hope we have done you all proud.

As always and as some of you may know already, the end of this war in no way brings about the end of our efforts. And as expected Rx4U will be making a fresh declaration of war or 2 within the coming days.

And above all I would like to thank my loyal members. You have done me most proud and your efforts were most exceptional.

Again, thank you all.

DeletedUser

Interesting. I have never, ever seen a tribe declare victory in all my time on the forums. :icon_razz:

congratulations

DeletedUser

Seems like the inevitable has come true and Rx4U has defeated a tribe that at one time was 4x times their size. Congrats. Doubtful that any other tribe in world 39 has done as well.

DeletedUser81997

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no, it wasn't the wrong timing.
you sent all of your offensive troops and desperately tried to noble one of our vills.

you stacked one single village (the one polgara claimed) - so you didn't have to restart
and left the rest of your vills open while you suicided all of your offensive troops on pol.

you left us, what did you expect?
to get away with it...or let rx4u handle it?

no way.
im actually glad you left the tribe.

you never post on the forums, answer support requests, participate in any ops..

just simply dragging us down.
im pretty sure rx4u noticed that too.

btw "bad timing"?

you said so yourself that it was a stupid move.

qwadagaara
chemicalboner on 08.11. at 07:51
Teehee. Yeah it was a pretty bad move.
Im not gnona make excuses. You guys got me pretty good.
And im not gonna ramble about how its not over and how Im gonna fight to the death bullcrap.

I think i will just set someone as a sitter.
Or i might quit just for you qwadagara :).

what are you trying to prove-
that you were useful in the war?

pHooned. :icon_rolleyes: