Time To Get Serious - Rx4U Declare

DeletedUser

Ok, since you have added my tribe to the stats. It is time for me to speak for my tribe HIVE32. Although we support JoKeZ» in their effort to fight Rx4U, our fight is with ~Dove~. To date, all we have done thus far is defend against Rx4U. So if your going to add my tribe, it would be only fair to add ~Dove~ in as supporters for Rx4U. The two tribes may not be allies or even friends, but they are working together because of a mutal interest, HIVE32. I told Hybrid that we would not attack his tribe, that our mission is to destroy the ~Dove~ tribe, and I have kept my word. Yet he continues to prey on my tribe. So once we have pushed ~Dove~ out of K32, we will turn our attention to Rx4U and earn the right to be listed in these stats.

DeletedUser

Here, I will do it for you:

Side 1:
Tribes: JoKeZ» *TA HIVE32
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Rx4U ~Dove~
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 705
Side 2: 351
Difference: 354
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 29
Side 2: 117
Difference: 88
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 3,519,143
Side 2: 1,512,838
Difference: 2,006,305
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 188,583
Side 2: 711,805
Difference: 523,222
image.php

DeletedUser22731

Its true, Dove must be taken into consideration if Hive is, because they are evenly matched and both in a way adding fuel to this war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes I hit the wrong button! I finally figured out how to send those funny looking units at people. It's odd that they're not very good even though they're so expensive... :lol:

Oh well, at at least it raised my ODA and your ODD! I've noticed that you're doing awesome in ODD.

Fazle, your account has been doing good of late! I heard you even managed to kill some of Hybrids nukes and nobles. Good job- it keeps this fun. :icon_smile:

Anyway, I hear big things happening for both our tribes soon…. but us soldiers have to keep fighting... Good work today Fazle!

Anyway a quick update based on official participants:

Rx4U v JoKeZ», *TA, and Hive32 over the last month.

Side 2:
Tribes: JoKeZ» *TA HIVE32
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 19
Difference: 95

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 699,167
Side 2: 141,959
Difference: 557,208

image.php

yeah..didn't he lose like 5..6 nukes on that village?

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm afraid you're mistaken; there are several reasons why ~Dove~ should not be included. And no logical reason why the should be.

To begin, this was a war between Rx4U and JoKeZ». Hive32 and *TA then both decided to involve themselves by assisting JoKeZ» and attacking Rx4U and helping JoKeZ» defend from Rx4U attacks. However, they were only included in the stats as we have concrete evidence of JoKeZ» correspondence with both tribes about partaking in this war. Because of this, both were added to the stats.

There would be no reason to add ~Dove~ to the stats. It has nothing to do with us that one of our enemies decided to declare on another tribe. After all, should we add the names of every player that we conquer (that isn't involved in the war) to the stats? We haven’t included Hive-A or 911 in the stats even though they are family of 2 known tribes taking part in this war. What would be the point? To spam the forum with pointless stats? We all know this is a war between Rx4U and JoKeZ».

*TA and Hive32 were involved in this war at the request of JoKeZ», their leadership made the decision to join in.

At the time of writing this post Hive32 have nobled 9 ~Dove~ villages. Rx4U have nobled 5 ~Dove~ villages. A difference of 4 and so you want to add them to our side. This makes no sense. I am sorry but it does not.

Hive32 were added by Rx4U after the Hive32 leadership agreed to defend JoKeZ» villages in our area.

Anyway, both the main parties in this war know that there are much bigger things on the horizon, so let us not squabble over such an aimless point.

DeletedUser

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! can we stop arguing about who is in the stats and who isnt????? if they have not made a formal decleration dont put them in the stats end of story... stats dont win wars, actually taking the villages does...

DeletedUser

Then explain to me why mnemos is now a member of the ~Dove~ tribe if not to help organize the tribe in Rx4U fashion. There can be several reasons why Rx4U is taking villages from ~Dove~ . I do know that the two tribes are working together against us. I'm not here to quarral, I'm just setting the record straight. Personally, I don't care who is in the stats, dress them anyway you like, it makes no difference to me. My tribe knows the score, and that is all that matters to me. This will be my last post on this subject.

DeletedUser

So would I, for that matter. So lets see; how bout we get a little poll as to who is representing the tribes the best and the worst, and who each side thinks has been doing the most damage mentally and physically. Open to anyone to comment.

I won't start just yet.

Oh and let us please not respond negatively if we are called out.

hmmm lets see, i would say that the person from jokers taking the most damage would be fazle, but he seems to be survivng quite well and his ODD shows that :).

I would say that wonder lad and aredion are representing jokez on the forums quite well, not seen much flaming from them which is good.

As for the people dealing the most damage im not too sure, havent stopped yet to compare ODA increases and such for everyone in the war yet, but there has been some nice nukes flying around from both sides :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

ricky sykes

Stats stats stats lol
I like the stats, it keeps for interesting reading on here.
I don't usually post on here till later on in the game, but seen as we look like the only war going on i feel i had too lol.
I agree with lion there have been some tasty nukes flying around from both sides , I'm not sure either who has inflicted the most damage but both tribes OD ratings are going up (which is a good thing), Rx4u have clearly took more villas, but the surprise element was the cause of most of them.
The jokers was in the process of taking another K when war was declared on us.Since the war we've claimed that K and only grown larger, we also have three top 20 players on this world now which is only a good thing.
Fazle has been the busiest out of our front line , but he's done superbly in inflicting maximum damage with the defensive troops.
This is going to be a long war so keep the stats coming !
My admiration only grows for Rx4U

Kind Regards
Ricky

DeletedUser

well the latest information is that the first player to lose all villages is jackass23T4H from jokez, her last 3 villages were taken within the last 11 hours or so, so it will be interesting to see what happens as we start to open up the other jokers member behind the front line.

I personally am having lots of fun in this war :lol: its great having to pull out all the stops and thinking of fresh ways of both attacking and defending to be most effective.

Like Ricky said its going to be a long war and i feel its only going to get better and more entertaining :icon_cool:

DeletedUser51390

well the latest information is that the first player to lose all villages is jackass23T4H from jokez, her last 3 villages were taken within the last 11 hours or so, so it will be interesting to see what happens as we start to open up the other jokers member behind the front line.

I personally am having lots of fun in this war :lol: its great having to pull out all the stops and thinking of fresh ways of both attacking and defending to be most effective.

Like Ricky said its going to be a long war and i feel its only going to get better and more entertaining :icon_cool:

lucky you :(

my targets always roll over and die when I attack them :icon_redface:

robi zmaj

Only thing I can say that this isnt a war this is the only carnage in this world atm :icon_twisted:

Darkknight758

Hey Darkknight, why are you still hanging around the forums? :O

Nice banner :icon_rolleyes: deleted mine a while back lol

But anyways The point is doesnt matter who yall add to the stats RX4U is nobling a crap load of points off of yall and Jokez takes 2 steps 4ward and 1 step back everytime. I think they should stop focusing on the little details and take out the main targets and save the rest for when the real enemy has fallen.

gargareth

lucky you :(

my targets always roll over and die when I attack them :icon_redface:

Your targets usually roll over and die when you attack them :p

Anyway go JoKeZ»/Rx4U (Delete as applicable, which one should a SIKE member want to win?)

Pjleathal

Although the stats are fun to look at.... They wont tell the story of any war. Recently I had a player leave Jokez about 30 minutes before my noble finished the village off. Wont go towards the stats....

I would like to comment on the desperation of some of the Jokez attacks, trains, etc. Sloppy sloppy sloppy sloppy sloppy. Not impressed - Power level absolutely below 9000

With their numero uno leaving to join SIKE... Doesnt seem like the Jokers crew has much wind left in their sails. It will be interesting to see who else leaves soon.