Time To Get Serious - Rx4U Declare

DeletedUser

Jokers are dismissing their members (another kicked one is drejc) who are loosing villages to Rx4U.....another slow clap for jokers everyone!!! And i would like to see one member of Jokers who will dare to speak about statistics.... lame, just lame.

seriously?

don't make assumptions.
he left on his own

are you just too obsessed with this war that you have to make note of everything?
or are you just fed up with rx4u pride that you not only have to criticize us on the forums, but you have to constantly refresh our twstats page. :icon_rolleyes:

LAME.

DeletedUser

Lol, darth isn't my leader, he is a former leader of Goj who got rimmed, we took him in once we founded Soj, if you check, shortly before the war. so not my leader, and his troop counts aren't so bad for having been so small and actively fighting along with the rest of us.

DeletedUser

OMG WE'RE KICKING OUT PLAYERS FOR LOOSING VILLAGES! Oh wait, no we're not.

Unfortunately to make a point, I'll have to speak about drejc briefly, even though it really doesn't concern anyone.
He set me as sitter the other day (can't remember when), and I used his troops, god forbid. He came back to 91 incomings (most of which were clearly fake), and lost his first village when he mailed me, then lost a few more (all while he was jokez member).
I probably killed around 20k troops after "someone" stacked villages once their walls were level 0, thanks for the OD :), and he had plenty of troops to defend himself for the most part (he even had some offense left over).
So anyway, mailed me telling me how pissed he was I used some of his troops, and today:
"Oct 1421:14 drejc left the tribe."

Seriously children, please wait for information before making stupid judgments, makes you look foolish.

As for other players who we've dismissed during the war, I can blame all of that on some getting disheartened and not being active, upto them, and upto us to kick them out. The whole of Jokez is green green green, and unlike most tribes we actually dismiss inactive players, even during wartime, instead of presenting nice targets for our enemies to actually distort the stats.

Also like to raise the point of our heaviest losses in the war have been from a few players, and they're all still in Jokez, but when you ignore things that contradict your argument you tend to ignore them, which makes for easy dismantling of these 'arguments'.

@"And i would like to see one member of Jokers who will dare to speak about statistics.... lame, just lame."
Be more specific ad I'll talk about them, if you're that vague and don't get an answer, don't be surprised.

Yep he had, and for today he had none of them.... ok its second member who left or he just "left". Guess we are doing a creat job with push some members to the breaking point.
Never the less thanks for explaining this for us OoooOOo. Good luck in the war and let the best tribe prevail.

With (i mean that) respect Taunts

DeletedUser

seriously?

don't make assumptions.
he left on his own

are you just too obsessed with this war that you have to make note of everything?
or are you just fed up with rx4u pride that you not only have to criticize us on the forums, but you have to constantly refresh our twstats page. :icon_rolleyes:

LAME.

You are not the brightest pencil here so i will just ignore you:lol:

DeletedUser

Yep he had, and for today he had none of them.... ok its second member who left or he just "left". Guess we are doing a creat job with push some members to the breaking point.
Never the less thanks for explaining this for us OoooOOo. Good luck in the war and let the best tribe prevail.

With (i mean that) respect Taunts

FINALLY someone that is capable of a discussion!

Best of luck.

DeletedUser

Lol, darth isn't my leader, he is a former leader of Goj who got rimmed, we took him in once we founded Soj, if you check, shortly before the war. so not my leader, and his troop counts aren't so bad for having been so small and actively fighting along with the rest of us.

Can't find your response to my main point, the fact that Dr left and wasn't kicked. Threw the second post in to see how you'd reply, and I wasn't surprised by the fact you skated over the more important issue to 'mock' the second one.

DeletedUser

Can't find your response to my main point, the fact that Dr left and wasn't kicked. Threw the second post in to see how you'd reply, and I wasn't surprised by the fact you skated over the more important issue to 'mock' the second one.

When you say Dr left...
Do you have priviliges that allow you to see that he was being sat by a baron - who made him leave so that it wouldnt appear in the overview either?

You may wish to shut up now before screen-shots come in to play :p

DeletedUser

explain "actively fighting".

*cough* irony. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

When you say Dr left...
Do you have priviliges that allow you to see that he was being sat by a baron - who made him leave so that it wouldnt appear in the overview either?

You may wish to shut up now before screen-shots come in to play :p

Let's ask that in a better way.
Do I have the privilege to not only see that he was being sat (yes), but to go back in time to the moment he left to see him being 'dismissed'? No to the second bit unfortunately, I can base what I say on what I know, and if you have info I don't, PLEASE enlighten me. Seriously.
I'm totally against kicking out active players that are capable of defending themselves in order to boost stats, and before your comment I'd of said we're pretty balanced here, but obviously not, pic please.

DeletedUser

Reports can be fun! This one from your leader TODAY.
"Defender: darthtraytus
Village: Sith Temple (352|259) K23

Quantity: 110 238 71 500 52 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

EspionageResources scouted: 20.536 19.365 4.848
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 16)
Stable (Level 10)
Smithy (Level 16)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 21)
Clay pit (Level 21)
Iron mine (Level 20)
Farm (Level 23)
Warehouse (Level 19)
Hiding place (Level 4)
Wall (Level 17)"

WOHOO!!! You found me out! lol. First of all I have almost all of my defensive troops out supporting my tribe mates except those that I just built.

Second of all I just used up all my offensive troops clearing a village from somebody who was quite funny and called me an asshole and a coward for clearing his village.

Now if this isn't good enough for you as an explanation of why my village has so little troops then I already know why Jokers is losing.

It is the same way I had so little troops when jokers nobled me the first time. the troops that i had my loyal tribe mates had supported me with. My villages were empty from supporting them. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well there was the added info I was waiting to be revealed. so at least your leadership has the sense to make it look like he left for the rest of your tribe's sake huh? that way the other little ones don't realize you will just abandon them when they start to fall. ;) its ok, your secret is safe.

And by actively fighting, I mean his troops were helping to defend others, as he is still loyal to the ex-Goj players he used to be the duke of, so when you guys hit their vills, he lost troops too. Was that too difficult to understand? or do you have it now?

DeletedUser

WOHOO!!! You found me out! lol. First of all I have almost all of my defensive troops out supporting my tribe mates except those that I just built.

Second of all I just used up all my offensive troops clearing a village from somebody who was quite funny and called me an asshole and a coward for clearing his village.

Now if this isn't good enough for you as an explanation of why my village has so little troops then I already know why Jokers is losing.

It is the same way I had so little troops when jokers nobled me the first time. the troops that i had my loyal tribe mates had supported me with. My villages were empty from supporting them. :icon_biggrin:

that's smart.

defending someone else when you're being nobled.

no wonder soj or goj is such a no name tribe

DeletedUser

No I defended my tribe mates before I came under attack and lost all my troops doing so.

DeletedUser

No I defended my tribe mates before I came under attack and lost all my troops doing so.

..all?

it's funny how we get so much info without any scout reports.

have fun jos.
i mean sog.
no wait-

it's gosojog.
see, im smart

DeletedUser

all my defensive troops if you must have this explained and this is back in GoJ so I no longer have those reports. They deleted themselves because of time. :icon_redface:

I haven't lost any of my troops in support of my tribe mates yet. Have two incoming from jokers but am not concerned about it.

DeletedUser

lol, apparently you already scouted him, no use bluffing about what happened to the troops right? Doesn't really change the facts any. besides, with the way your guys send trains I'm sure he will survive at least two, even with those troops.

DeletedUser

all my defensive troops if you must have this explained and this is back in GoJ so I no longer have those reports. They deleted themselves because of time. :icon_redface:

I haven't lost any of my troops in support of my tribe mates yet. Have two incoming from jokers but am not concerned about it.

2?

oh that's nothing.

you should see how many we send rx4u.

lol, apparently you already scouted him, no use bluffing about what happened to the troops right? Doesn't really change the facts any. besides, with the way your guys send trains I'm sure he will survive at least two, even with those troops.

yeah, we scouted a few.

and "the way your guys send"
hmm, i send mines within 3/4 a second so..gl sniping them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I had ten before but they ended up being empty bags with no cookies inside so I sent them all back. Apparently I am getting a better delivery service now. :icon_smile: