Time To Get Serious - Rx4U Declare

DeletedUser

Looking grim for the jokerz dont really know either tribe personaly but from the forums seems that people= pro RX4U

Don't want to get too involved on the externals ATM because they are mostly rumor etc... (can't deny that :p).

BUT.

11 conquers is nothing and we all know it. I'll say is thanks to the good Rx4U members that spent good troops clearing a couple our outer players' villages.

Didn't like some stuff in the original topic (couple of the facts) but I'd of done the same so whatever :p.

And @ my quote, people can be as pro Rx4U or anti-Jokez as they like, 'War' has been on less than a day and people are taking sides?

DeletedUser

well it seems to me that the JOKE is firmly on ricky sykes and his mass recruit massive

p'n'p : RX4U - 1
JOKEz - 0

battlefield : RX4U - 11
JOKEz - 0

DeletedUser

well it seems to me that the JOKE is firmly on ricky sykes and his mass recruit massive

JOKEz - 0

JOKEz - 0

Seems like the Joke is on those that believe the first thing they hear, and not wait a full day to make a judgment (the fact that people were pro-RX4U 2 hours after the declaration is BEYOND me).

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The war is less than 24hours old. Give it time.

I hope this thread doesn’t turn into a flaming session until its gets to where no one wants to post or read. Let’s keep it civil until things get into full swing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems like the Joke is on those that believe the first thing they hear, and not wait a full day to make a judgment (the fact that people were pro-RX4U 2 hours after the declaration is BEYOND me).

jokez are not very popular

there are many reasons for that , the members may be oblivious to these reasons but thats just the way it is

for me its the lame n00bish profile , profoundly arrogant leader who by the way has scored 97% of his points tally by internally nobling inactive/quit jokez members . add that to the mass recruiting family aspect and you have the makings of one unpopular tribe

dont shoot me i just say it as i see it

RX4U is the smaller tribe , the underdog

everyone favours the underdog

DeletedUser

jokez are not very popular

there are many reasons for that , the members may be oblivious to these reasons but thats just the way it is

for me its the lame n00bish profile , profoundly arrogant leader who by the way has scored 97% of his points tally by internally nobling inactive/quit jokez members . add that to the mass recruiting family aspect and you have the makings of one unpopular tribe

dont shoot me i just say it as i see it

RX4U is the smaller tribe , the underdog

everyone favours the underdog

No tribe is perfect, and I'm fully aware of our problems, but we can't fix all of our problems at once.

I'm just a bit confuzled how people favor tribes (any tribe in any situation) so soon after a war starts, just odd.

DeletedUser

as i say people tend to root for the underdog , and jokez is by far the biggest of the 2 tribes

DeletedUser

nonetheless 11 captures is mildly impressive from the first offensive. You did better than the 82nd in their first OP, good job. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

it is impressive, but they also have a good ground and sort of caught us off guard. Also, in k23 they have good positioning, basically cutting our k23 sides in half.

DeletedUser

nonetheless 11 captures is mildly impressive from the first offensive. You did better than the 82nd in their first OP, good job. :icon_razz:

Yeah pretty good considering the size of us (twice overall points or something?), just nothing to judge an entire war on IMO.

DeletedUser

You can now welcome The Achaeans to the fight. *Ta have joined the efforts with JoKeZ. Not that JoKez need our help.

DeletedUser

JOKEz - 0

JOKEz - 0

Are you a w23 player too?

Nice work. Would like to have seen some real stats though.

DeletedUser

Alright let me post some of my thoughts/opinions now... It is completly obvious you caught us off guard, but a war, or at least this war, lasts longer than 24 hours. I do give Rx4U props for conquering 11 of our vills in 24 hours, and that is a nice accomplishment considering the size of both tribes. It should be a good war, and I think it will depend on how experienced the members of the frontlines are... it just sucks I am so far away cause i have been wanting to go to war for quite some time now where i am on the front line... and oh yea, Ricky Sykes is a great leader... if our leader wasnt good then i HIGHLY doubt we would be where we are today...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't worry Butcher, you aren't the only respectful Joker on the forums.

And yes, kudos to Rx4U for your swift attacks and noblements.

And here are the stats :

Side 1:
Tribes: JoKeZ»
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Rx4U
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 26
Difference: 25

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 14
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 307,724
Side 2: 138,328
Difference: 169,396

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 90,301
Difference: 90,301

image.php

DeletedUser

There are 2 new enoblements by Rx4U now, they are in the live enoblnments section, and i dont know if the war stats include those, which includes Boske taking a 8,702 point villages, and Hybrid Soul taking a 1,497 point village.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, a 1.4k village? I personally wouldn't have bothered.

DeletedUser

ya same here, i might have found it useful if it was to rim a player, but he has a lot more villages left, and i personally find those a waste of troops and a noble.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just came on to post stats as it has been almost 24 hours since the declaration but I see Aredion has beaten me to it. Although since your post, we have taken a couple more.

I do not want JoKeZ» to get me wrong, my last post was not saying all JoKeZ» members are disrespectful. I was saying posts like the one I quoted can taint peoples views of a tribe as a whole. I have always found Aredion as a pleasant forum presence, that's not to say I found Butcherknife unpleasant it's simply I don't recall many of your posts. That may even be a good thing.

The war is only in motion 24hours. Yes, I am happy with our swift captures and the damage we have done thus far but I know more than most that wars take a lot longer than a single day. True colors will come to light after a week or 2 of conflict.

We did catch JoKeZ» "off guard" it would seem. Tensions between our tribes had been rising over the last couple of weeks so I unsure of how the first wave would go.

Upon declaring, it was the intention of Rx4U to inject a bit of fun into our game. Things have been quiet on w39 of late. It is a shame that JoKeZ» have decided to recruit outside help for this war, but that is not for me to judge or discuss here.

I am confident in my tribe and their abilities. And I know a few JoKeZ» members and I know they are more than capable to put up a fight so I hope this to be that injection of fun for both tribes.

Hmmm, a 1.4k village? I personally wouldn't have bothered.

That noble was all about location. It was a JoKeZ» village right next door. Better take now than before they stack it and make my life difficult. The player who owned it had 3 villages in K22 when we declared, the rest of his are in K33. Rx4U own 2 of them now, with the 3rd in the process of being taken.

DeletedUser

Here are the last two noblements. Hopefully JoKeZ will put something on the stats eh?

Side 1:
Tribes: JoKeZ»
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Rx4U
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 16
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 97,633
Difference: 97,633

image.php

2004 Artemis

Nope, the two village increase shown is actually old ennoblements on JoKeZ from a few weeks ago :icon_wink: The most recent stuff still hasn't shown up yet.

It looks to me like we've got four villages in recent ennoblements that have yet to show up in the stats, which when updated will show 18 villages total taken in the first 24 hours.