Time to Start a World War oO

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fellow W62 members,

We at Agency are not satisfied with merely fighting a badly Organized tribe.

We want a bigger war. A war that envelopes the whole world. So we ask ourselves - how can we make this more interesting?

The answer? It is in the comic strip below.

ThvTr.png

We at Agency, formally declare on Auphan.

And so...the war for victory over W62 has just begun.

Will the Agency of Panic! come out on top?

Or will the Honorably Organized Auphans leave a path of destruction in their mists?

The sums:
The Agency of Panic! = 86 members, 193million points.
The Honorably Organized Auphans = 150 members, 169million points.

Will numbers prevail? Or does size really matter?

A lovely animated map is below.

[SPOIL]
OtE13.gif

[/SPOIL]

As is something completely irrelevant but requires being said anyway.

Lots of love,
Agency.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106530

Interesting enough PnP, but I'm a little unsure of where you've gotten your facts such as:

1) Presuming Auphan and *W W* are allies
2) Presuming that this world is split into two alliances of "Agency of Panic!" and Honorably Organized Auphans

The second point is an interesting concept and ill give you that, however the lack of funny pictures forces me to rate you a measly 5/10 for your declaration.

DeletedUser

Interesting enough PnP, but I'm a little unsure of where you've gotten your facts such as:

2) Presuming that this world is split into two alliances of "Agency of Panic!" and Honorably Organized Auphans

The second point is an interesting concept and ill give you that, however the lack of funny pictures forces me to rate you a measly 5/10 for your declaration.

You better hope there is some agreement if you want to stand a chance. :lol:

DeletedUser55895

Well auphan and org may not be pals, but i think its a polite way of saying agency and panic dont want none of that :p

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Interesting enough PnP, but I'm a little unsure of where you've gotten your facts
I'll happily fill you in with your mis-understandings :)

PHX, not Auphan. Evidence here:

[10/09/2012 23:45:41] ~Googly~: Alright.
[10/09/2012 23:45:48] ~Googly~: So, what is your diplomatic relation with *W W*?
[10/09/2012 23:49:40] Alastair - Ali: essentially a war alliance.

And then Auphan recruited our PHX refugees :)

I never said that there are alliances between all tribes. Although it will be a necessity if any northern tribes wish to win this world I fear :icon_redface:

DeletedUser106530

I'll happily fill you in with your mis-understandings :)

PHX, not Auphan. Evidence here:

[10/09/2012 23:45:41] ~Googly~: Alright.
[10/09/2012 23:45:48] ~Googly~: So, what is your diplomatic relation with *W W*?
[10/09/2012 23:49:40] Alastair - Ali: essentially a war alliance.

And then Auphan recruited our PHX refugees :)

This quote is 20 days old, jesus. PHX tested out relations with *WW* but it didn't work. Also, the claim that they are refugees is insubstantial. The PHX Auphan merger was decided prior to your declaration on them. However i do agree that some sort of agreement with Org would possibly benefit both sides.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This quote is 20 days old, jesus. PHX tested out relations with *WW* but it didn't work. Also, the claim that they are refugees is insubstantial.

80% of them had incomings before they received invites. A player under attack by an enemy fleeing to another tribe is my definition of a refugee. You may disagree on the definition, but that's what our argument is :)

DeletedUser106530

80% of them had incomings before they received invites. A player under attack by an enemy fleeing to another tribe is my definition of a refugee. You may disagree on the definition, but that's what our argument is :)

This is merely semantics that you're arguing over. Refugee implies that they were seeking refuge, they were, but it was from Auphans doing and not yours.

Repinski

This is merely semantics that you're arguing over. Refugee implies that they were seeking refuge, they were, but it was from Auphans doing and not yours.

#2 Auphan 322 conquers 34.59%
#3 Agency 66 conquers 7.09%

The above stats were taken from here. Anyways, they show that in the short time we were at war with PHX (less than a week before merge) we did 20.5% of your caps against them and you were at war for 4 months.

Obviously if time permitted, we'd have done much better and it shows that they were running from us.

DeletedUser106530

#2 Auphan 322 conquers 34.59%
#3 Agency 66 conquers 7.09%

The above stats were taken from here. Anyways, they show that in the short time we were at war with PHX (less than a week before merge) we did 20.5% of your caps against them and you were at war for 4 months.

Obviously if time permitted, we'd have done much better and it shows that they were running from us.

66 conquers against already currently at war with another tribe, attacking backline unstacked villages. Yes, very classy, and as i have pointed out before, before you took a single village, PHX were going to merge with Auphan, so please don't humor me saying that they were "running" from you.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
please don't humor me saying that they were "running" from you.

They ran from us when we declared war. Details don't matter. That is indisputable fact. They didn't stand and fight. They ran.

Therefore, they were running from us.

Kthxbai :)

DeletedUser

Ultimately, what matters is Auphan is in the way and will be removed. If you sleep better at night thinking PHX weren't refugees, that's great for you. We will still proceed as planned taking your villages.

DeletedUser107052

googly awesome pnp :icon_smile:

and The Agency of Panic! will definitely come out on top.