Difference: 564,940

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89,292
Side 2: 13,536
Difference: 75,756

chart

DeletedUser

Looks like a decent showing to me. 13-1 since the declaration only 2 days ago. A couple more days might see the stats even out a bit more, with Rum getting some ops together.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Deceit
Side 2:
Tribes: RUM!!

Timeframe: 02/05/2012 00:00:00 to 04/05/2012 18:04:34

Total conquers:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 18
Difference: 38

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 272,944
Side 2: 87,780
Difference: 185,164

chart

Side 1: 64,229
Side 2: 6,035
Difference: 58,194

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser105509

i was saying poor showing from rum, expected a bit more out of my tribe to be honest, not like anyone even got close to 1000 fakes yet people don't spot the trains.

DeletedUser

Looks like a decent showing to me. 13-1 since the declaration only 2 days ago. A couple more days might see the stats even out a bit more, with Rum getting some ops together.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Deceit
Side 2:
Tribes: RUM!!

Timeframe: 02/05/2012 00:00:00 to 04/05/2012 18:04:34

Total conquers:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 18
Difference: 38

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 272,944
Side 2: 87,780
Difference: 185,164

chart

Side 1: 64,229
Side 2: 6,035
Difference: 58,194

chart

[/spoil]

The 13 RUM!! villages taken by Deceit were in fact all taken in the last 24 hours, presumably in an op. I except that RUM!! are planning something too thought, so it most likely will have evened out in a few days.

DeletedUser

The tribe that declared normally has the advantage as they have had time to stack, plan ops and the players have the notice that they will be attacking an enemy, so the early lead is kind of expected

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The tribe that declared normally has the advantage as they have had time to stack, plan ops and the players have the notice that they will be attacking an enemy, so the early lead is kind of expected

While true, I don't see this one changing sides. Nothing against RUM!!, in fact have a few friends in the tribe, but the moment I saw this declaration I knew they were doomed.

DeletedUser99773

uh you don't know how wrong you are in this case :)

DeletedUser

Not a single recap ... not looking good for the pirates :icon_neutral:

When does the recruitment war begin ?

DeletedUser96316

Recap attempts were made however. Their op's are underway.

westgirl

The 13 RUM!! villages taken by Deceit were in fact all taken in the last 24 hours, presumably in an op. I except that RUM!! are planning something too thought, so it most likely will have evened out in a few days.

Yes RUM are planning something too - planning on leaving RUM and joining Rabid....already started...

Michael Corleone.

Never felt that Rum was that good of a tribe anyway honestly. Deceit will be able to continue doing what they do best.

Rum players running for Rabid? Mmmm, not surprised.

DeletedUser

Yes RUM are planning something too - planning on leaving RUM and joining Rabid....already started...

Untrue. Get your facts right please. The two members who joined Rabid had an open invitation for sometime, but Rabid finally told them it's now or never and they obviously took it. Them leaving had nothing to do with the war.

Michael Corleone.

Kind of odd that people are just leaving your tribe like that..

DeletedUser

Players have only left on their own accord, as they didnt see fit to stay with us any further.

That is their decision

May 05
03:33 mormooo left the tribe.
May 05
03:15 grissom77 left the tribe.
May 05
00:16 crankster left the tribe.
May 04
10:20 udardeli left the tribe.
May 04
09:26 BANG Existence left the tribe.
May 04
07:16 DAUMARCXEBELI left the tribe.

And oh yeah "Westie"...

westgirl on 04.05. at 22:46
Want to change sides and work with some dent leaders for a change ?

I have a feeling your leaders are gonna be off to co-play Panic accounts shortly - rest will be food.
I reckon you can rebuild and still get into this world again ?

Westie

I see that Deceit has begun the recruitment war BEFORE Rum!! har har har. good chuckle there.

I would love to get rid of any player willing to join you. :lol:

DeletedUser

Players have only left on their own accord, as they didnt see fit to stay with us any further.

Funny how that works eh? I mean, "they didnt see fit to stay"! Weird! :icon_surprised:

I see that Deceit has begun the recruitment war BEFORE Rum!! :lol:

I find this funny on so many different levels as well... First off, you make it sound like a negative thing by capitalizing "BEFORE"! Secondly, by "BEFORE", are you implying that this was your plan as well?! You thought people from Deceit might "see fit" to join Rum? :lol:

DeletedUser

I see that Deceit has begun the recruitment war BEFORE Rum!!

Well of course they have, they are winning ... recruit the best eat the rest don't you know :icon_wink:

jaxters222

Well of course they have, they are winning ... recruit the best eat the rest don't you know :icon_wink:

No, I'm pretty sure that's news to merdokss :lol:

He doesn't seem to understand much else either these days though, especially when it comes to what his tribe members are up to..

westgirl

His chaps are bored being Pirates - now they gonna try being squirrels...

dont worry Merdokks...I found a few new recruits for you in the garden shed, here ya go......

DEAD%20PIRATES%20SOCIETY%2011.jpg