Time Vs FiG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah we are so scared of your big bad HC nukes lychaues.
Your right lychaues. A leapord never does change his spots.
You are just all talk, no game. That will never change.
Maybe if you guys worried more about the game rather than the externals you might not be so far behind...

DeletedUser

lol, im tired of you two. Have you heard of the HC strat Mikey? Or is that new to you?

Your so game you follow DMCD around like your tongue is stuck in the starfish. Thats the funniest part.

Well, lets see how many more join...im quite tempted to scratch this down as a win lol

hahaha, gotta love this game.

DeletedUser

lol, im tired of you two. Have you heard of the HC strat Mikey? Or is that new to you?

Your so game you follow DMCD around like your tongue is stuck in the starfish. Thats the funniest part.

Well, lets see how many more join...im quite tempted to scratch this down as a win lol

Trust me. I was tired of you ages ago. I have heard of that strategy. However you won't ever see me using it.
Yeah I followed him everywhere lychaues. You know it all. I had no choice in any of the decisions that were made...
Lol. Keep running your mouth lychaues. Thats all you can do.
Count it down as a win if you like. Did I say it was finished?
I have respect for most the people in your tribe lychaeus.
However I have never and will never respect you.
This will be my last post as I play this game for the in game play, not to run my mouth on the forums.
This thread can be shut down.

DeletedUser

Shutdown? Why would such a thing need doing? We're still a war , remember :p

it saddens me that your tired of me mikey, we havent ever spoken ingame. I actually had you down as a push account for DCMD. Cos your just so active an all that jazz.

Come on Mikey, no need to get hurtful. You ranked up an awesome 700k ODA in our war over 3 weeks. Thats good going. And ofcourse you wouldnt use it. It wouldnt make sense being run on a limited tech world :S

Remember one thing pal, you jumped on here running your mouth, then up and leave trying to play the "im better than this" card. Kind hippocritical really (yes Or-El, im stealing the Hippo word, me likey)

DeletedUser

Trust me. I was tired of you ages ago. I have heard of that strategy. However you won't ever see me using it.
Yeah I followed him everywhere lychaues. You know it all. I had no choice in any of the decisions that were made...
Lol. Keep running your mouth lychaues. Thats all you can do.
Count it down as a win if you like. Did I say it was finished?
I have respect for most the people in your tribe lychaeus.
However I have never and will never respect you.
This will be my last post as I play this game for the in game play, not to run my mouth on the forums.
This thread can be shut down.

Keep running your mouth? sorry, did I hear that correctly?

mikey4599 on 20.01. at 04:35
I wasn't even on for that, it was my co. As far as I recall though he just got lucky because he had nobles going to it when he got it. I could take every single one of your villages in no time at all.

mikey4599 on 20.01. at 04:25
well youve met me. I take whichever villages I please from whomever.

GOOD ONE.

You run your mouth more than anyone, you backstabbed a bunch of guys that helped you when you were in trouble early on in the game, and then you threaten me to try and get my villages? I think this is a good thread, its funny to watch you Time guys get humiliated.

DeletedUser85023

LOL does h/c strat involve just H/c or are u supposed to send axes so it doesnt get squashed by spears? have you ever heard how to use the H.c strat?

DeletedUser85023

Seems DMCD and Mikey dont like being frontline.

Once a runner, always a runner. I hope ONE like their new recruits.

oh and this is funny aswell, we squashed ur front line.. so what are u talking about?

DeletedUser

LOL does h/c strat involve just H/c or are u supposed to send axes so it doesnt get squashed by spears? have you ever heard how to use the H.c strat?

I'll glady send just HC and Cat if i know a vill has a probability of being empty. Is amazing how annoying a smithy catted from 20 to 6 can be.

And you know full well....well actually you might not, but the axes take a little longer to build. So i can actually burn 1000 HC, and still rebuild them intime for the nuke to be effective.

I do enjoy how the uneducated jump on a bandwagon when they have no prior experience or knowledge. Silly little banian.

Now run away Banian before you make yourself look even more foolish. :p

DeletedUser

oh and this is funny aswell, we squashed ur front line.. so what are u talking about?

LOL!!! If by squashed, you mean recruited...then yeh, good recruits. Chris...nobled. Mole...nobled. Hattois....villages so poor they arent worth nobling.

You win sir, shoot me, im beat :D

This is all.

DeletedUser

I hope you directed that at yourself... lol.

I didn't backstab anyone. I warned you guys not to take my farms... you guys did... I acted. As simple as that.

You posted to say you werent going to post. You responded to me to tell me you werent going to respond to me. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser85023

LOL!!! If by squashed, you mean recruited...then yeh, good recruits. Chris...nobled. Mole...nobled. Hattois....villages so poor they arent worth nobling.

You win sir, shoot me, im beat :D

This is all.

What? lol we squashed rasher he has nothing left bro.. we got attacker of the day? and dude u threw groups of 1700 h/c at dmcd with nothing but h/c lol thats all u sent.. so dont talk shit cause u suck please :) and dont try and belittle me cause u suck.. shh now run along little noob :)

DeletedUser

Seems to me one and time are merging.

It does look this way doesnt it.

So they approach FIG for a merge with the idea of attacking GotRob/Shave/Pita.....which we have some fun with. Make some extreme demands. They almost went for most of it as well. Sounded awful desperate.

After a few days, i think they realised we didnt want some of the TIME players because they are ....well, lets just say their ego causes their mouth to run a little too fast.

And now, in another desperate bid, it seems some (if not all) are moving to ONE. And im sure they'll see it as a super move...rather than just putting a giant bullseye on their back.

Meh, least it all gets a bit more interesting.

Thank god FIG turned down all that merger nonsense. See, we prefer players that stick it out and fight.

DeletedUser

What? lol we squashed rasher he has nothing left bro.. we got attacker of the day? and dude u threw groups of 1700 h/c at dmcd with nothing but h/c lol thats all u sent.. so dont talk shit cause u suck please :) and dont try and belittle me cause u suck.. shh now run along little noob :)

LOL! Yep, i did that too. Offensive vills undefended tend to take a beating with that many HC.

Again, joys of HC strat, all villages can be used for both off and def.

Still learning are we young padawan. Is ok, just keep on licking. Plenty of moisture left on the old tongue yet :D

DeletedUser

So they approach FIG for a merge with the idea of attacking GotRob/Shave/Pita.....which we have some fun with. Make some extreme demands. They almost went for most of it as well. Sounded awful desperate.

After a few days, i think they realised we didnt want some of the TIME players because they are ....well, lets just say their ego causes their mouth to run a little too fast.

And now, in another desperate bid, it seems some (if not all) are moving to ONE. And im sure they'll see it as a super move...rather than just putting a giant bullseye on their back.

Thank god FIG turned down all that merger nonsense. See, we prefer players that stick it out and fight.

/Flowtech waits for invite. :icon_biggrin:

Might be two desperate tribes. Nothing against One, never had any contact with them, but theyve got enough wars on enough fronts as it is, cant imagine them wanting another one, but maybe theyre hoping to use time as a meat shield. Interesting....very interesting.

DeletedUser

Yep, Just makes it easier for the enemys to kill them i mean,

~one~ wars, ~one~ was lossing.

Time's War against Fig, Fig was winning against a tribe bigger then them. so just makes it easier for you guys to noble them? I also find it funny on how they merged even though Time had a spy in ~one~ for quiet some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.