Timeline

DeletedUser

The fact remains though that it was the Titans going to war with BH that caused all the big tribes to pick a side...thus creating the World War! Give credit where it is deserved is all I am asking.

DeletedUser

The fact remains though that it was the Titans going to war with BH that caused all the big tribes to pick a side...thus creating the World War! Give credit where it is deserved is all I am asking.

Titans and BH war really had nothing to do with any of BA's wars as far as my opinion goes.

DeletedUser33413

I dont think it was that they were forced to pick a side, from where we are in the north it might look like it was as afterall we were relating everything that happened elsewhere to us and what effect it had on us.

However i agree that it means the other tribes didnt have the option of fighting us and so narrowed their choices (presuming here that at the point TITANS declared the world didnt want an unfair fight)