Tips on Making Premades

DeletedUser

This is something I orrigonally made for the .co.uk forums, before a premades forum came here. I have copy and pasted it here so that I can help you lot out as well. OK, well, here it is :icon_biggrin:
You can also find it at http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1384

Ok, well seing as loads of people are making premades with little information, or say they don't actually know what they're doing, I have decided to make a little thread to help people out.

Friends

Well first you need the foundations of the tribe. I suggest that you co find some real life friends who are reasonably experienced, or maybe a co-player from another world. Ask them if they thought you should make a tribe and if they would want to be in it. If you get about 2 people like this to join, it will set your tribe off to an easier start.

Presentation

It is important to present your thread to the best of your ability. This includes using BB-Codes, some characters that aren't alphanumeric, hitting the return key, etc. For example, this:

Name: The Tribe
Tag: Trib3

Would be better than this:

hi ourgroup iis caled thetribe.tagis trib 3.

Thinking

It is important to think about your tribes ambitions, the name, etc. For example the name 'Monsters' isn't as good as the name 'Monster Raving Looneys'. These kind of things can make a great difference in your tribes popularity and advertisment.

Language and Grammar

Seing as the language you must speak on here is English/Amairican, you can't get away with using a different language. If you really feel you have to make a tribe though, then find a hell of a good translator. I can't suggest any as I have never used one. Also, your grammar is vital. Making a thread saying 'i hava trib naw.join it ill c u dere.' will get you nowhere.

Humor

It just helps that tiny bit if you put something slightly funny or crazy like 'We aren't really a tribe, we're a conflict of bored aardvarks.' Justs adds a bit of fun to your thread.

How to lay it out:

Intro [Here]

Name [Here]
Tag [Here]
Location [Here]

CoA [Here]

Info [Here]

Ending [Here]

Also, if you have not lead a tribe before, I suggest that you leave it a couple of months, or maybe half a year would be more sufficient, before you start a tribe. If you have just read it to check it out, then
icon_cool.gif
And thanks for reading.

Regards, DJP.

DeletedUser

As do I, except the location part, I wouldn't announce a direction of choice in public.Some people hold grudges :)

DeletedUser

I suggest that good premades don't give out their tribename and tag. It can get easily stolen. W32 Rel and iP are some examples of this.

DeletedUser

The tribe name and tag can be changed anytime though, u dont mind if someone else steals it. We will bemakingour own, unique name and tag either way.

DeletedUser

i agree with gilestel here but these tips were decent :)

DeletedUser

I suggest that good premades don't give out their tribename and tag. It can get easily stolen. W32 Rel and iP are some examples of this.

same with w32 hate

there was a fake "hate" which named them exactly "hate" so the real "Hate" had to be called "Hate." because of the name stolen

that was so confusing lol

ackcody

Kiwi and Kiwi. That one wasn't too important I geuss though.

The Great Champion

Although i "made" some premades and was really thinking in making one for w40 i personally think that premades are a fail.And why do i say this?
1-We can´t predict the exact location we stay in a continent.
2-The act of making a premade in the forums could make jealous players became agressive.
3-Well i saw many tribes in my home country that failed simply because they talked a lot and then did nothing.

An advise don´t follow premades prety please!

DeletedUser

same with w32 hate

there was a fake "hate" which named them exactly "hate" so the real "Hate" had to be called "Hate." because of the name stolen

that was so confusing lol

I'm thinking that was more deliberate considering Die. had a full stop at the end too

DeletedUser

2-The act of making a premade in the forums could make jealous players became agressive.

Well frankly, if you're actually half way decent at this game, you'd recruit people that you actually know, that are actually worth a damn. Because if you do that, you wouldn't half to deal with those jealous individuals, they can go to hell. You'd just kick their ass.

DeletedUser

marlu cmon at least get a badkidzz sig so you can build my tribies rep up :)