TITANS... or is it THE TITANIC?

DeletedUser

Flinnys a very good duke ladies and gentlemen, as is the leadership of UNP respectfully.

If TITANS is anything how UNP was runned, there a new powerhouse.

DeletedUser

take a look into activity aetost family and take a look into -UNP- and you will see what i am talking about ;)
aetost family can eat a player with one milion for one-two days?can this guys do that???NOOOOOOO...

quote for dronhung

if you are so stupid that's youre problem mate if you dont have with what to argue just shuushhhhh,prove me wrong it's ok,if you cant dont bother ;)

Yeah, because they are several million points bigger, dont have about 5 to do at once, AND have the sitting for them!

Oh, im sorry, well done !?! - you are GREAT at internal nobling - you win a prize!

heheeee

DeletedUser

you are a leader of one very successful tribe and you are talking that this thing is good decision???
man i think this is worst thing for -UNP- and you know that,one side you,other new tribemates?what will they eat?they will keep to eat inactivites?yes they will but they will get bored and one by one their players will quit.good luck guys but you made a terrible mistake :]

take a look into activity aetost family and take a look into -UNP- and you will see what i am talking about ;)
aetost family can eat a player with one milion for one-two days?can this guys do that???NOOOOOOO...

quote for dronhung

if you are so stupid that's youre problem mate if you dont have with what to argue just shuushhhhh,prove me wrong it's ok,if you cant dont bother ;)

So.. because backline !?! players have less to internally noble, and can apparently internal noble faster, they are less likely to quit?

Logically, that makes no sense. :icon_confused:

On a side note, how do you know that the TITANS are incapable of internally nobling 1 mil in 2 days? Post the proof plz.

DeletedUser

really? insulting ME because I called SOMEBODY a noob?....how do you even know I was talking about you? that could have been targeted at anybody....and actually I was talking about johnny.....so who's the one that's so stupid it's their own problem now?

well....you've just been accepted into the school for the socially failed noobs....so NOW I'm talking about you ding....idiot...

btw your previous statements are terribly misguided....we grow by internally nobling like every other tribe AND expanding....there are smaller tribes in our midst with several million points...we gobble them up and secure our center, and also grow slowly outward...

and what are you talking about? danny's right....!?! have the sitting as we did not on probably half the internals....they spend time sorting out who gets what...and then players take their villages....players who are an average of 2.5-3x the size of our average players....so....yeah....no crap they get them done quicker....look at the context in things not just content....

DeletedUser

So.. because backline !?! players have less to internally noble, and can apparently internal noble faster, they are less likely to quit?

Logically, that makes no sense. :icon_confused:

On a side note, how do you know that the TITANS are incapable of internally nobling 1 mil in 2 days? Post the proof plz.

yess they are less likely to quit because they are more active and they are constantly in war,but what can you say about -UNP- they last war with ~HAWK~ ended with merging into one tribe?!yes i could call that great merge butthey are at war with !?! family and they dont have frontline with them and you are at war with GREATs where they can do something i gues?its easy to move into frontline?talk me about it ;) i said good luck guys i dont have nothing against you but we will see how will this ends...this is "ONLY" mine opinion,but time will tell ;)

and about dronhung sorry about mine post but you need to quote someone or put his name in post if you wanna call him noob ;)
no hard fellings ;)

DeletedUser

im not active in this world but didnt NOOBS merge whit !?! in the end? isn´t that the same thing as when UNP and HAWK merged? correct me if i am wrong. and about a frontline...can they not relocate or sumthin to !?! ??

/chris

DeletedUser

eh....too lazy to quote...

and please show me proof that we (TITANS) are at "war" with !?! and GREATs.....

DeletedUser

really? insulting ME because I called SOMEBODY a noob?....how do you even know I was talking about you? that could have been targeted at anybody....and actually I was talking about johnny.....

Then quote me genius.. nobody knew you were talking about me.

And you are seriously calling me a noob? Just because I thinks it's funny that you all are wasting your time typing out long responses in reply to nothing?

Find where I am being a noob in this next quote of mine

This is what I love to see. AOE spends maybe 1minute writing a thread, and then like 10 members from Khan, UNP, and HAWK waste hours of their time trying to make AOE look bad, and for some reason Aetost (I don't understand why because he didn't even make the topic :icon_confused: ).

Hmm.. that doesn't look like noob material to me.. that doesn't even reflect on my style of play at all.

Wow you haven't even nobled anyone (above 1000 points, lulz) that wasn't in your tribe at all since.. January when you nobled a 3240-pointer, and before that it wasn't back until November third of last year since you nobled one above 1k points. Wow, you have earned the opportunity to call me a noob, Mr. Internal Barbarian 1000Point nobler. You're great! Now go noble some more 126 point barbs, expert!

DeletedUser

Read my post "genuis"....said I was too lazy....

I wasn't commenting on the way you play....I was calling you a noob for thinking all we're doing is wasting our days away on here flamming AOE and Aetost when our reponses takes a few minutes....and it takes probably 15 for either of those two knucleheads to type a sentence...

And yeah....I haven't nobled red in a while....big deal? lol commenting on how I play when I'm not even in the top 200....brilliant....and what about those in the top 20 that are doing the same thing as me? huh? what about comments on them? they probably aren't noobs to you are they?

I noble villages in accordance to my own strategic plans....setting up tight clusters of offense and defense to evenly space out the times it takes to coordinate attacks and support.....so if nobling some barbs and internals tightens up my clusters to where I own most (if not all) of the villages in a single square then yeah....I'll be a "noob" while you can waste dozens of nukes on me and not take a single village....

just so we're clear....look how I started....it wasn't barbs and internals....it was from a player who outmatched me in every concept...yet I overcame him....as I have others...although aside from the first couple months it's mostly been with helping my tribe not just me

get all your facts before you reveal your incompetence....at least with a little knowledge you wouldn't look like such a noob who thinks they know everything....as I'm sure I could get plenty of others to agree with this....

DeletedUser

So to you a noob is someone who comments saying that they think something is funny.. wow nice one.

I honestly don't care if you call me a noob, but I would rather be thought of as a noob in the forums rather than in the game. :)

What do I not know? That all you do is noble internals and barbs? Check your stats out - I wasn't wrong there. I don't act like I know everything - quote where I do. I said that AOE and Aetost post a couple times and get like 20 long replies, I said it was funny, which is opinionated.

So quote where I was wrong, and where I revealed my incompetence. And don't forget to noble your fair portion of inactives! :)

DeletedUser

Wow sounds like a bunch of 13 year old girls in here,,,,,:icon_neutral:

Any ways good luck TITANS!

Last edited by a moderator:

yeil

Wow sounds like a bunch of 13 year old girls in here,,,,,:icon_neutral:

Any ways good luck TITANS!

thanks mate, well prove ourselves soon enough once Ks are dominated and to the inactive thing, most are sat and have support out so whats the point in taking it straight away when there is other vills you can take? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

gilley - your going downhill with that sig, you need to go back to the one about 6 months ago :(

I'm sure titans will prove what they are made of and will probably surprise more than you think. Can't really see anything interesting being posted here now with whats already started above....

so suppose only thing left to say is let the flaming continue....

DeletedUser

eh....too lazy to quote...

and please show me proof that we (TITANS) are at "war" with !?! and GREATs.....

TITANS Diplomacy

Allied:
G.KHAN
BaseEt
~HAWK~
-UNP

NAP:
Reborn
Base

Ennemies:
!?!
GREATs

Kesha today at 06:43 Quote Right we need to make sure that !?! do not break through G.Khan. Intel has it that they will be targeting Satawal BIG TIME.

We will concentrate on his k74 vills as they have been claimed the most.

I need every player to send out 2D of support and post here that you have sent and where.

This is not optional but mandatory.

I will be keeping track of who has sent.
Enough proves? Or want more.

I laugh when they use the same tactics as we used against them and they were accusing them in past.

DeletedUser

Oh, flinny... You forgot to add the !?! family to your enemies list. Silly you, eh?

P.S. Aetost? Laughing at someone else? :O They must have done something really really silly... Oh no they haven't that's just Aetost tryin to get down with da kids.

DeletedUser

haha....that was out up AFTER I posted....so yeah, NOW we have enemies....buit didn't until just recently :p