TLA and DSL war PnP in pictures

DeletedUser5710

Well I do not like to start new topics. However, I would really liked to see a PNP thread about this war made specially with pictures, although some commentaries on the posts pictures would be ok. But pages and pages without the pictures would not be welcome. If the mods do find this not to be appropriated just erase it.

I will start.

dslwaronTLApng.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I do not like to start new topics. However, I would really liked to see a PNP thread about this war made specially with pictures, although some commentaries on the posts pictures would be ok. But pages and pages without the pictures would not be welcome. If the mods do find this not to be appropriated just erase it.

I will start.

dslwaronTLApng.png

:lol::lol::lol:

<3

I didn't get it at first but the line beneath the box put all the pieces together ^_^

Also... is it just me or is the guy representig TLA (wearing the TLA shirt) kind of smexy :icon_wink:

BRB, must look for teh funny pics :)

DeletedUser5710

<3

I didn't get it at first but the line beneath the box put all the pieces together ^_^

Also... is it just me or is the guy representig TLA (wearing the TLA shirt) kind of smexy :icon_wink:

All the best humor are the ones that we didn't get at first. Of course i'm not the author of this idea I kind of stole it (I feel bad but well.. ). The original Cartoon was an humor drawing about the US war on drugs.

And yes we at the TLA are all smart and sexy and the TLA girls are all gorgeous and extremely intelligent. We just don't know how to play this game. And worse we seem not to care much about that:icon_cool:.

whall0625

<3

Lol u crack me up!!

DeletedUser5710

DSL players celebrating their victory!

Watching_fireworks.gif

They achieved the very first cap! Now TLA will disband and ask for mercy. The peaceful DSL peasants are once more at peace.

It's party time!

DeletedUser

Thats me and Shoeless AJ celebrating :)

Does my bum look big in the skirt?

DeletedUser

Can you make that bigger or something? I cant read that or see it very well.