~TLA~ declares war on LC{s*}

DeletedUser

TLA-D.

only take on big players.

16 members under 1k. sorry for spam, i just tought y'all would like to know the riffraff that TLA accpets into their family these days :)

Actually i am in ~TLA~D the rest of the TLA F. Actually just has us as a "Pending" Family (except ~TLA~W they acknowledge us) so we aren't technically apart of any of this yet...we used to be apart of the TLA R or TLA U tribe before they joined up with TLA Main i can't even remember so anyway we were trying to follow suit i guess.

Now as far as the members in our tribe, where discussing the invite issues and have been for awhile and i will also apologize straight to you for not being on your level after only being in this world for 3 weeks could you ever forgive me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SirEwok, your opinion counts for nothing really,especially after seeing the SWARM merge with Kinky thread.

Major lols to be had there :lol:

DeletedUser

so at the beginning of this war, I remember LC being ranked 16th in the world. Now they are ranked 18th. Can we assume that this is somehow related to the war?

DeletedUser

so at the beginning of this war, I remember LC being ranked 16th in the world. Now they are ranked 18th. Can we assume that this is somehow related to the war?

No. That's just a inner-tribal problem -_-

DeletedUser

Well, I've started my own attacks. I sat back for a bit, but my troops are finally ready to roll. And I've got to say, the lack of support or even troops for that matter unnerves me. I can't understand it.

DeletedUser

They may have been dodging the attacks.

As for me, I'm just still ticked off that the war is so far away from me. I mean I want to get involved into the fight, as I've got way too many full nukes to just sit there!

DeletedUser

That's what I thought. I considered many possibilities. However, he didn't MOVE any of his support back or forth, meaning no dodge at the time I took it. And I took it two nobles at a time, yet no support was coming to that village in the abundance of time between my waves.

DeletedUser

They're probably dodging our attacks if we're going after an offensive village, while they just sit there if the village is defensive, hoping they hurt our troops.

DeletedUser

Sadly, I'm on the frontlines with no incomings. Anyone wanna hook me up with some :lol:?

DeletedUser

lol. I'd hook you up, but as far as I can tell, LC{s*} has no offensive forces to speak of XD. The biggest threat I've encountered were a series of 57 axe villages.

DeletedUser

SirEwok, your opinion counts for nothing really,especially after seeing the SWARM merge with Kinky thread.

Major lols to be had there :lol:

i was only forwarding a mail sent to me by mammothmaster. i just claimed it as my own and put my name on it...:lol:

DeletedUser

LCs players seem to be deserting this war on the front line and joining Munpia. Anyone in the high command of either tribe care to comment on this reorganisation / realisation that things weren't going as planned?

DeletedUser

New leadership...

Some members didnt like it..

they asked to join us...

This is all i know so far maybe wrong but i have been told this

DeletedUser

So the fact that these were the very people in LCs that we were attacking is irrelevant to their decision?

DeletedUser

What do we lose by recruiting them maybe lose in stats but least we know we have helped allies out that wanted to leave because of leadership....

O well let us lose stats :lol:

DeletedUser

So you are helping your allies (who you declared war on us on behalf of) by recruiting their players off them? With friends like you......